Trump Loyalist calls out Hillary b*****s on Delta flight.

Most trump supporters are pussies and all talk. A few days before the election there were like 5 trump supporters with signs trying to stir shit up by standing in front of this mexican restaraunt near my house. Now first of all, i know the owner well and he's one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, but since he's mexican i guess they figured that is where they would do their little circle jerk.

Of course when i confronted the 3 men in the group to fuck with them, they completely bitched out after i called them pussies and when one of their wives tried to get in my face i literally told her husband to get his stupid cunt of a wife out of my face. I mean, i literally called his wife a cunt right in front of him and 2 of his buddies and they didn't do a god damn thing.

Most of them are rednecks who are completely out of shape and couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. They don't even have the balls to stand up for themselves.

This guy on the plane would get dropped by probably every single guy on that plane. It's just that they aren't dumb enough to get into a fist fight with some drunk moron on a plane.

how big are your side muscles ? I bet you got a deadly touch with your jab

Damn was that you, RIP? I always thought you would be more laid back.

That is what happens to RIP when he gets a little communion wine in him.

You don't want to see him when he downs a whole glass. He gets violent

Last edited:
So which one of you did this? I know it's someone from this subforum. Haha. This needs to become a new thing. Hopefully a fat SJW steps up to the next guy that does this. The whole plane could start chanting Jerry! Jerry!

Delta gave all the other passengers refunds.

http://news.delta.com/ceo-delta-requires-civility-our-planes

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/polit...ight-causes-social-10638351.php#photo-7764547

Delta gave refunds to everyone because a drunk redneck cheered about Trump winning? If this guy was doing the same about Hillary I doubt refunds would have been given.

Dude wasn't violent and was harmless. Learn how to enjoy crazy people and laugh about it.

how big are your side muscles ? I bet you got a deadly touch with your jab

I don't know what side muscles are. Either way, no i'm not in great shape. I guess i'd say i'm in alright shape considering i smoke cigarettes and drink way too much, but that is only because i love the outdoors and i live right on a beach and exercise there sometimes and hike on the local trails. The drinking really makes it hard to get in good shape, especially my stomach. I'm not trying to be an e-tough guy, but that story i posted is 100% true and i'm not even that tough and will gladly admit it. I can take a punch pretty well, but my offense and cardio are definitely lacking. It's hard to have good cardio when you smoke and drink all the time.

My point is that a lot of conservatives talk so much shit about liberals and how they are pussies or "cucks", but in reality most die hard conservatives i know are complete pussies. Now keep in mind, while i'm mostly liberal i am fiscally conservative, i believe in the 2nd amendment and just got my gun license which was a pain in the ass considering i live in MA where guns are neutered to shit and the process of getting a gun is much harder than in other states. I also hate the "SJW" types and the PC bullshit that has been going on lately, etc. So i'm not some retarded sjw liberal or anything close to that.

I have even been telling the liberals i know who are freaking out about Trump being president to calm down and wait to see what he actually does as president. I just didn't like how those trump supporters decided to start shit by standing right in front of the mexican restaurant when the owner is an incredibly nice guy, gives me and other people free food all the time and doesn't bother anyone. His wife who helps run the place is an amazing woman also. She basically acts like a motherly type and makes sure that people are always fed.They (the trump circle jerkers) know damn well that they purposely chose that spot and i thought it was distasteful and stupid so i confronted them and just like i figured they couldn't back up anything they said.

Of course, they left shortly after i confronted them. Such tough guys lol. I guarantee most of the rednecks on here who are calling liberals "cucks", etc. are the same type of people (AKA pussies/cowards who couldn't back up their trash talk).

Delta gave refunds to everyone because a drunk redneck cheered about Trump winning? If this guy was doing the same about Hillary I doubt refunds would have been given.

Dude wasn't violent and was harmless. Learn how to enjoy crazy people and laugh about it.

I know you're a conservative shill, but are you really this stupid? Anyone who disrupts everything in a plane like that would be banned. I guarantee if they were doing the same "about hillary", they would of been kicked off and banned from that airline too. You could rant like that about literally anything and the same thing would happen. Most airlines do not take shit and if you cause a disturbance like that, adios.

I know you're a conservative shill, but are you really this stupid? Anyone who disrupts everything in a plane like that would be banned. I guarantee if they were doing the same "about hillary", they would of been kicked off and banned from that airline too. You could rant like that about literally anything and the same thing would happen. Most airlines do not take shit and if you cause a disturbance like that, adios.

I was talking about the people being given refunds.

A plane can drop hundreds of feet suddenly in the middle of the flight scaring the shit out of everyone and people don't get refunds.

That redneck was one of the least intimidating things I have ever seen. I don't care that he was kicked off though. Just thought it was funny that people got refunds over that.

Its amazing how this liberal billionaire has become such a hero for the less educated base of the conservative party

Trump won among the college educated. Educate yourself before you talk nonsense you filthy swine sucking, dog loving muzzie

Why do people feel the need to act like assholes on airplanes of all places

I think it's because they know your trapped in their with them forced to deal with their shit. In any other situation everyone would just walk away and ignore you.

I was talking about the people being given refunds.

A plane can drop hundreds of feet suddenly in the middle of the flight scaring the shit out of everyone and people don't get refunds.

That redneck was one of the least intimidating things I have ever seen. I don't care that he was kicked off though. Just thought it was funny that people got refunds over that.

Well a plane dropping or experiencing turbulence isn't something done on purpose and people are usually briefed/told or know ahead of time that they may experience some of that stuff during the flight. A redneck freaking out on everyone is much much different and while i don't know if i would go as far as to say everyone deserved a refund, i would be pretty pissed off if i was a passenger on that plane. Someone should of done something about it and shut him the fuck up. I don't know much about who it works, but you would think they would have security or some type of people on the plane to deal with this sort of thing. That is a situation where i wish someone would of told him to shut the fuck up and tazed his ass if he tried to keep going.

This shit is uncalled for and just plain bad manners.

I would have told him to sit down and shut up this is not the place for that shit.

Trump "loyalist" lol. The things you people come up with.

I do not see a problem at all. Dude loves him some Daddy and is telling liberals to go fuck themselves.

Those passengers should have laughed and been thankful that the Trump voter got them free flights!

So which one of you did this? I know it's someone from this subforum. Haha. This needs to become a new thing. Hopefully a fat SJW steps up to the next guy that does this. The whole plane could start chanting Jerry! Jerry!

Delta gave all the other passengers refunds.

http://news.delta.com/ceo-delta-requires-civility-our-planes

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/polit...ight-causes-social-10638351.php#photo-7764547

What a dumbass hick. I'd make him eat that stupid bent hat.

Back