Trump Loyalist calls out Hillary b*****s on Delta flight.

So the people destroying the police car aren't the problem, It's the ones that talk about the people destroying the police car that are the problem... Gotcha.

No the division between left and right are the issue.
Those guys destroying the cars are just criminals. I mean we can call them leftist if we want but I dont think anyone of those guys votes.
If they wouldn't be trashing the cop car on a anti trump rally they would do something else illegal. You will always have criminals the division is the real issue in the US.

Those guys destroying the cars are just criminals. I mean we can call them leftist if we want but I dont think anyone of those guys votes.
If they wouldn't be trashing the cop car on a anti trump rally they would do something else illegal. You will always have criminals the division is the real issue in the US.

Yeah, those people don't represent the left anymore than KKK members represent the right.

What really pisses me off more than anything else is this constant deflection of blame. Anytime someone on the right acts like an asshole, the rest of the right feels the need to defend him by talking about how bad members of the left act and vice versa.

Instead of calling an asshole what he is, an asshole, it turns into a pissing match of who has the worst supporters. There's pieces of shit on both sides. Let's start calling it how it really is.

Yes, because what we need is more ignorant, loud, obnoxious, assholes on flights. We really need more of that in our lives.

Anyone who voted for Trump is a moron who's going to regret it. Let's not identify yourselves in the most obnoxious way too.

73511416.jpg

Watch this guy get more coverage than the OSU attacker

Racist as fuck ^

You have no idea if they voted and/or who they voted for

You assume they just go around doing illegal things

You may as well just call them "super predators"

everyone got refunds?

sheeeit next time i fly with friends i need to have one go on a trump rant

Its amazing how this liberal billionaire has become such a hero for the less educated base of the conservative party

dudes been saying the same shit since the 80s, he was just chummy with the democrats because he was trying to do business in new york

george bush is more what youre getting at. son of a president, born in connecticut, went to multiple ivy league schools and ran and won as a grassroots texan redneck

I would have power doubled him right in the aisle. He was drunk, he would crumbled like a sack of crackers.

don't you need a friend to power double him? I am confused.

You would have done no such thing.

Most trump supporters are pussies and all talk. A few days before the election there were like 5 trump supporters with signs trying to stir shit up by standing in front of this mexican restaraunt near my house. Now first of all, i know the owner well and he's one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, but since he's mexican i guess they figured that is where they would do their little circle jerk.

Of course when i confronted the 3 men in the group to fuck with them, they completely bitched out after i called them pussies and when one of their wives tried to get in my face i literally told her husband to get his stupid cunt of a wife out of my face. I mean, i literally called his wife a cunt right in front of him and 2 of his buddies and they didn't do a god damn thing.

Most of them are rednecks who are completely out of shape and couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag. They don't even have the balls to stand up for themselves.

This guy on the plane would get dropped by probably every single guy on that plane. It's just that they aren't dumb enough to get into a fist fight with some drunk moron on a plane.

Back