International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

haha

Trumps success in North Korea first met with skepticism, now its "remember when he said he wouldn't do that?"

Eyes on the prize people. A safer atmosphere for the Koreas and our surrounding allies.

Pointing out the hypocrisy is not the same as not supporting the actions. Obama was right then, Trump is now. The commentators, and Bolton, support it now because the President is on their team.

It's cool that NK is, in Trumps words "No longer an nuclear threat." Who knew it would be so easy?

I support Trump's actions but declaring victory seems a little premature.

haha

Trumps success in North Korea first met with skepticism, now its "remember when he said he wouldn't do that?"

Eyes on the prize people. A safer atmosphere for the Koreas and our surrounding allies.
Its just pretty frustrating to see the hypocrisy from some around this issue, criticizing Obama for even suggesting dialogue with dictators while praising Trump for the same.

As far as Trump success, its a very limited one to be sure. Certainly pales in comparison to the Iran Deal Trump backed out of but its still an achievement and something with which to build off of hopefully.

The right winger excuse for the hypocrisy is "peoples views can change over time".

And let this be a lesson to the liberals/progressives. Don't listen to Fox news/right wingers because they're a bunch of hypocrites and they will do what they said you shouldn't

Meeting someone from a position of strength and the verifiable, promised threat of force =\= meeting someone from a position of pandering subservience with no boundaries and no indication that adverse actions can have devastating consequences.

Context. Is. Everything.

God bless Foxnews.

The missile test site North Korean leader Kim Jong-un promised U.S. President Donald Trump to destroy is a large-scale facility in Tongchang-ri, North Pyongan Province. The regime conducted a vital test of an engine for intercontinental ballistic missiles there last year.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/06/14/2018061401619.html

There is some obvious propaganda in this piece (trump only became concerned recently... trump has been talking about NK for decades), however this headline is some damn good news, and verifies trumps claims from the meeting.

Let’s hope for the best.

Trump was all over Fox news praising Kim last night, what a cuck.

Trump was all over Fox news praising Kim last night, what a cuck.

This I don't get, what exactly would you like him to say about the guy he just made a deal with? Something negative, or possibly more neutral? Id be ok with more neutral, but I get were it's coming from, it's a business attitude. When you make a deal, you talk up the other party, make them feel good about the deal to try and solidify that arrangement. Also lets not forget where this started, with Trump bashing Kim on Twitter, which if I recall also called a horrible move by most on the left.

Or it could be Trump idolizes criminal dictators, Erdogan, Putin, Duterte, Chi, and Kim and only has nasty things to say about democratically elected leaders of free countries.

This I don't get, what exactly would you like

Whatever Trump did, not that.

Don't even waste your time. The Liberal hypocrisy when it comes to Trump, knows no bounds. There is literally nothing he can do that won't be criticized in some way, and they don't care how contradictory they come off. The whole sequence of events surrounding the NK developments have pretty much cemented what people have been thinking about Liberals since day one of the Trump presidency. Dude could cure cancer, and they'd still bitch and moan. The majority of Liberals are a lost cause.

Whatever Trump did, not that.

Don't even waste your time. The Liberal hypocrisy when it comes to Trump, knows no bounds. There is literally nothing he can do that won't be criticized in some way, and they don't care how contradictory they come off. The whole sequence of events surrounding the NK developments have pretty much cemented what people have been thinking about Liberals since day one of the Trump presidency. Dude could cure cancer, and they'd still bitch and moan. The majority of Liberals are a lost cause.

The hypocrisy is more pronounced on the right... I remember several posters in here making fun or putting down Obama for "kowtow-ing" to leaders of other countries. This is way worse than "kowtow-ing" but whatever. Trump is practically showering praises on Kim. It's kinda disgusting but if you don't mind or care then whatever...

And I remember this because its a Chinese word and I thought it was really amusing to see non-Chinese posters use this in here... lol

The hypocrisy is more pronounced on the right

No. Certainly not in the age of Trump. This is above and beyond anything we've seen. At this point, Trump can say anything and do anything...literally anything, and Liberals will disagree with it. If he legalized pot tomorrow, Liberals would be coming out of the woodwork, and all of a sudden find the move short sighted and irresponsible.

Trump is practically showering praises on Kim.

And he was bashing the shit out of him, and threatening to annihilate his country a mere few months ago. Liberals didn't like that either.

There is hypocrisy on both sides here, no doubt. However, we're seeing it play out in real time with the Liberals. Not just hypocrisy, but general insanity. Trump actually had Liberals defending the humanity of MS-13. Let that sink in.

The hypocrisy is more pronounced on the right... I remember several posters in here making fun or putting down Obama for "kowtow-ing" to leaders of other countries. This is way worse than "kowtow-ing" but whatever. Trump is practically showering praises on Kim. It's kinda disgusting but if you don't mind or care then whatever...

And I remember this because its a Chinese word and I thought it was really amusing to see non-Chinese posters use this in here... lol

Again before the "kowtowing" he was harsh on Kim. You're conveniently forgetting that part. Art of the deal mang.

I have no context to the actual discussion and am supposed to assume it has to deal with North Korea and one of the clips said Obama liked to meet with enemies as preconditions. Not saying it's not true, but I just don't believe this because it's posted in front of me.

The context is simple.

A reporter asked Obama if he would be willing to meet with Kim.

He said yes he'd be willing to talk with any world leaders to see if things could be improved.

Fox went apeshit on it.

Trump did the exact same thing they shat on Obama for.

He met with Kim for talks without any preconditions.

Now they think he deserves a Nobel prize for the non agreement with no inspections and no enforcement where Trump gave away the thing that Russia, China, and Kim all wanted which was an end to joint military exercises in the region.

The point of this is not that anything was inherently wrong with either POTUS initiating talks with Kim, but that FOX is just full of convenient lies meant to push their platform and nothing of substance.

Oh and just in case anyone forgot, Trump has already told the media that he got the idea to end joint military exercises in the region from Putin. Let that sink in for a few minutes.

Russia and China have always hated on those exercises and considered them insults to their sovereignty each time they are conducted. These two nations hated those exercises even more than Kim did.

It was the biggest piece of leverage the US had in any ongoing negotiations and Trump gave it away for a non binding agreement that the Kim's have already made and broken multiple times (they've made multiple public non binding statements that they will decnuclearize in the past).

Last edited:
No. Certainly not in the age of Trump. This is above and beyond anything we've seen. At this point, Trump can say anything and do anything...literally anything, and Liberals will disagree with it. If he legalized pot tomorrow, Liberals would be coming out of the woodwork, and all of a sudden find the move short sighted and irresponsible.

And he was bashing the shit out of him, and threatening to annihilate his country a mere few months ago. Liberals didn't like that either.

There is hypocrisy on both sides here, no doubt. However, we're seeing it play out in real time with the Liberals. Not just hypocrisy, but general insanity. Trump actually had Liberals defending the humanity of MS-13. Let that sink in.

You guys were doing the bashing cause Obama was at the top.

Leftist are bashing Trump now cause he's on top but it's even more pronounced cause he does or say dumb shit. Have you ever watched ANY of his interviews? Anyone who watches one will cringe cause he says some fuckin' stupid shit. He obviously doesn't do his homework on the topic and just makes shit up. And he simply stopped tweeting a good chunk of the criticism goes away.. he literally does it to himself.

And I've defended Trump plenty of times. At his advanced age he's earned to right to eat whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants and however he wants and when he was criticized for dumping an entire bowl of fish food in the pond incident I looked it up and posted that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe did it first and he followed along. That's just to name a few.

Or it could be Trump idolizes criminal dictators, Erdogan, Putin, Duterte, Chi, and Kim and only has nasty things to say about democratically elected leaders of free countries.

Might be that he just understands the psychology of each. The likes of Erdogan, Duterte and Kim are easily flattered, because they're the social outcasts among national leaders. On the other hand, a lot of "democratic" leaders are weak on the knees against criticism and quick to make concessions in order to avoid a scandal. Trump probably saw weakness in Europe when Erdogan bulled his way into carving out beneficial deals with the EU, by simply playing the hard-liner and the bully.

Trump's a hustler and a lot of people are under-estimating his innate ability to get a read on people.

What he's doing, whether we like to admit it or not, is working to some degree. He has, atleast, changed gears and broken some of the patterns that have been established for the past 50 years. Of course, the jury is still out on the ultimate end result of his "foreign policy", and whether it achieves better results than the previous.

Last edited:
It's been posted before... but it deserve to be posted ten times every day until the end of time.

I wish we could reach the real Americans that have already drowned in the firehose of falshoods.

There are people in this very thread who think that all news is fake and all networks and papers are as bad as Fox or worse.

That's a lie that's been fed to you literally by Russian psyops.

There's plenty of legitimate news sources telling the truth. People have just been groomed to ignore them by pimps they never realized were fucking them over.

You can read news directly from the Associated Press, Reuters, and more without bias or propaganda.

Word, now the people of North Korea will be able to receive aid from the United States. This is yuge for them.

Back