Trump/Kim Jong Un summit canceled

The one actual positive thing the Trumptards had to hang their hat on, LOL!

its almost like the president is some sort of idiot
He may or may not be.
All we really know is that he had his lawyer pay idiocy off to stay quiet and then reimbursed him for the nonpayment about nothing. Meanwhile a photograph of Trump posing with idiocy surfaces...

Is anyone surprised?

There are no 'allies' under Trump.
I don't even know that he could have mob style capos under him. With his style of leadership he's the type of guy that would end up under a blanket in front of Spark's steakhouse. :rolleyes:

But I was hoping Daddy Trump was gonna reunify the Koreas??????

<DCrying>

“Dirty Donald The Art of the Con”

Is set to be released in 2020, follows the memoir of a former Trump ally. Relive the grit and turmoil that was the Trump Presidency. Through tears and heartache you will experience the dirty deeds of David Dennison!

You too? You really think you’re smarter than Trump?

Predictably vapid and irrelevant post. Are you really going to say with a straight face that the nuclear dick waving in the letter was in any way normal?

Nah, I predicted a week or so ago that some of you pathetic people would be celebrating these talks being cancelled. The left on this forum is so predictable. You'd rather that region burn in nuclear fire than to say Trump did well.

You should have focused some of that stellar fortune telling on Trump himself as well as those celebrating the talks before they even happened. “I told u so” is not celebrating, it is a reality check.

Last edited:
We are literally taking one step forward and then 10 steps back... sigh...

i don't get it... he's supposed to make a deal.. a fuckin' deal.. any deal.. just deal... let us see u deal... something.. anything.. wtf...

No, it was in a speech he gave for the media.
I saw that very chilling considering I think he said he consulted Gen.Mathis on the matter so its not like this some Trump style posturing. From what I understand its like he said the Japanese and S.Korea are committed ecconomically to fund their own millitary operations againts N.Korea in the event things goes out of hand.

This is getting tense as China surely plays a big role in all this and they just recently millitarized the South China sea with their strategic Bomber deployments.

A S.Korea,Japan, US coalition could be in the works.

Another success, just like the border wall and healthcare

Looks like the WH gift shop is discounting them.

I'm going to put my order in now for about a hundred just in case the summit is back on before the end of the year.

God, these people are clowns.

I couldn't believe this shit when I heard it, I had to check multiple sources since it seemed so crazy. This is the equivalent of say Hillary Clinton having a fire sale on "I'm with her" t-shirts and paraphernalia after the election. Or more simply put, the NFL decided to sell the superbowl chachkis of the losing team's "win" instead of just donating them to charity organizations.

Oh great, hes fucking bipolar as well.

How can anyone look up to such a disturbed, weak-minded, and physically unfit man?

LOL @ being mad at talks heating up again, because it breaks up your Liberal circle jerk.

LOL @ being mad at talks heating up again, because it breaks up your Liberal circle jerk.
When I tell you Hillary and other top dems like Pelosi and Feinstein and Schumer should be executed for corruption and treason, what's your response?

Back