Trump is Growing on me

The funny comparison is with Trudeau, who the right loves to portray as girly or something, but could obviously put Trump in a coma in less than 20 seconds and then go fuck his wife.
"He was freaking snowboard instructor for crissakes," shout a million fat rednecks who last were able to touch their own toes in the 1980's.

Don't be silly. He speaks just fine AND without a teleprompter.
Umm... care to explain this one then
“Well, the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them. I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said. You saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake.”
So, the leaks are real, because the news reported them, but the news is fake.
Right.

Umm... care to explain this one then
“Well, the leaks are real. You’re the one that wrote about them and reported them. I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said. You saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake.”
So, the leaks are real, because the news reported them, but the news is fake.
Right.
Again you're being silly. I'm sure we can scour the last President's statement off teleprompter and find a sentence that isn't as smooth as you dreamed of or hoped for.

But surely you agree some of the news is fake or are you naive?

A pack of elitist "journalists" working round the clock to try to destroy Trump and this is the best they can come up with.

Again you're being silly. I'm sure we can scour the last President's statement off teleprompter and find a sentence that isn't as smooth as you dreamed of or hoped for.

But surely you agree some of the news is fake or are you naive?

A pack of elitist "journalists" working round the clock to try to destroy Trump and this is the best they can come up with.
We heard Obama speak for 8 years... you know what, I can't even. Go ahead and live in your world where Trump is as articulate as Obama. Enjoy the company there.

I am fully engulfed in the majesty that is Daddy

Back