Trump is Growing on me

colby25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So far i gotta say: this guy is awesome. Guy pulls no punches- i love it, it's a breath of fresh air.

and this gem here:

So far i gotta say: this guy is awesome. Guy pulls no punches- i love it, it's a breath of fresh air.

and this gem here:

He's the right man for the job!

y1IUh1.gif

Growing on you like a cancer?

You know i think Trump is doing great actually...he's doing or trying to do everything he said he was going to. But with all the resistance from the left it's really dividing this country. Not sure what the big fuss is about besides he's not "politically correct" and people now need a safe place to go to when someone doesn't agree with them.

Can't blame that on trump though

Just about no matter what he does, I just think about the other choice we had and how bad that was.

You know i think Trump is doing great actually...he's doing or trying to do everything he said he was going to. But with all the resistance from the left it's really dividing this country. Not sure what the big fuss is about besides he's not "politically correct" and people now need a safe place to go to when someone doesn't agree with them.

Can't blame that on trump though

You think he's doing great, where do you get your news from?

You think he's doing great, where do you get your news from?

I think he's doing pretty well too. Much better than I expected. I get my news from cnn.com and foxnews.com along with a few news aggregators.

Like Obama, whether one thinks he is doing a good job or bad job is heavily colored by either partisanship or the ideological bent of the observer. He's certainly done nothing to justify the unhinged hysteria of the left thus far.

I also look to The Onion as well for breaking news.

So in other words you concede defeat as you won't tell us where you get your news from. Most likely youtube videos from what I've seen you post.

Hopefully you also watch videos that are critical of your tiny hand tyrant so you can form an educated opinion, but who am I kidding I know who I'm talking to.

So in other words you concede defeat as you won't tell us where you get your news from. Most likely youtube videos from what I've seen you post.

Hopefully you also watch videos that are critical of your tiny hand tyrant so you can form an educated opinion, but who am I kidding I know who I'm talking to.

haha alright alright....i really don't watch that much news cause a lot of is crap. i agree with trump.

I actually picked it up from the dailymail. What actually got me looking up stuff was this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4232248/Trump-White-House-finely-tuned-machine.html

i watched the video on there and had a pretty good laugh

I love Trump!

We have to keep praying for him and The West, and the rest of the world. God help us all!

Back