Trump is going after marijuana in states that have approved recreational pot use...

yes-but-her-emails-add-text-com-priorities-10246048.png

Legit lol'd

This shows how stupid you are, in many different layers. You shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Why? Wars, etc. don't effect me. The stuff that might like the debt and social security in 2070 is so FUBARd that it doesn't really matter what the policies are. Marijuana laws are the only thing might effect me that it's not too late to do anything about.

So it makes sense for that to be the most important issue for me.

And I couldn't give less fucks about issues that effect other people.

Last edited:
The train already left and is almost at full speed. This is not a fight they can win, imo. I'm guessing they will realize this very soon and leave the issue alone.

The train already left and is almost at full speed. This is not a fight they can win, imo. I'm guessing they will realize this very soon and leave the issue alone.

Here's to hoping that it's just posturing to appease his core voter base. I'm excited to see how the folks over at ROK are going to spin this. Something...something Kratom I'm guessing.

I love how the party of "small government " is always trying to take away personal freedoms.

So much for all that rhetoric about jobs, state's rights, and personal freedom.

if they just legalize and tax it, then everyone would be happy. theres more money in tax revenue than government forfeitures and asset seizing.

So allowing trannies in restrooms in a states rights issue, but pot isnt?

Big Pharma and for profit prisons would not be happy.

valid points.

there arent any marijuana lobbyist with bank accounts the size of big tobacco and alcohol. since they dont have the money, they cant influence politicians.

Like I said in the other thread Congress needs to act to reschedule it.

So, don't complain about someone comparing Trump to Hillary, when you're the one that brought Hillary into the discussion. Duh.

Im not complaining about the comparison, I'm simply stating that we are only a month into this complete disaster of a presidency, and the only thing Trumptards have left is to pretend Hillary wouldn't have done much better, which is simply not true. She would have, just compare their policies (or the lack of, on Trump side) to see the difference.

Back