Trump is a Turncoat Traitor, Trump appointee is a Saudi government lobbyist

Lol still on the D I see.

There isn't one debate you would defeat me in, not one.

But you think trump is a great speaker, lol, not much hope for you.

Trump is playing 4-D chess while you still struggle to understand checkers.

Lol still on the D I see.

There isn't one debate you would defeat me in, not one.

But you think trump is a great speaker, lol, not much hope for you.

Dude, every time you've actually tried to debate me I've taken that infantile little mind of yours apart in like three posts. Just like everyone else has. I've noticed that like 5 years ago you stopped actually trying to debate people and just degenerated to childish comebacks like "still on the D". I shouldn't get so much delight out of eviscerating an autistic child like you, but I guess I'm just not that good of a person. ( I even opened the door for you. See if you can walk through it with a comeback about me not being a good person. Go on skippy, here's your chance.)

Dude, every time you've actually tried to debate me I've taken that infantile little mind of yours apart in like three posts. Just like everyone else has. I've noticed that like 5 years ago you stopped actually trying to debate people and just degenerated to childish comebacks like "still on the D". I shouldn't get so much delight out of eviscerating an autistic child like you, but I guess I'm just not that good of a person. ( I even opened the door for you. See if you can walk through it with a comeback about me not being a good person. Go on skippy, here's your chance.)

Who are you? I don't even remember having one conversation with you.

Last week: Trump is an islamophobic racist! Why is his cabinet so white? Ugh fucking bigot

This week: Trump appoints a Saudi to some position! WTF IS THIS MAKE SAUDI ARABIA GREAT AGAIN!? Ugh, fucking Islamic shill.

Trump appointee is a Saudi government lobbyist
Richard Hohlt earning six figures from kingdom bent on influencing Trump
By Carrie Levineemail
5:00 am, June 22, 2017 Updated: 23 hours, 1 minute ago

9zeParo.jpg

Thanks @lecter

One of President Donald Trump’s newest appointees is a registered agent of Saudi Arabia earning hundreds of thousands of dollars to lobby on the kingdom’s behalf, according to U.S. Department of Justice records reviewed by the Center for Public Integrity.

Since January, the Saudi Arabian foreign ministry has paid longtime Republican lobbyist Richard Hohlt about $430,000 in exchange for “advice on legislative and public affairs strategies.”

Trump’s decision to appoint a registered foreign agent to the President’s Commission on White House Fellowships clashes with the president’s vow to clean up Washington and limit the influence of special interests.

Trump strikes deals with Saudis

Trump’s first foreign trip as president came in May, when he visited Saudi Arabia.

While there, Trump touted the “tremendous” deals he said he struck with the Saudis, including an expanded arms agreement valued at $100 billion. During elaborate ceremonies, the Saudis heaped plaudits. Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir praised Trump and praised his “vision,” “strength” and “decisiveness.”

Hohlt said he disclosed his Saudi lobbying job to Trump officials during the vetting process before his appointment.

Trump donor

Hohlt is a Trump donor. He contributed $2,700, to Trump’s campaign in August and $5,000 to Trump’s transition in September, the maximum amounts permitted. Those contributions came before he registered to represent Saudi Arabia’s foreign ministry in October.

Nonetheless, “Appointing someone who is registered under FARA as doing work for Saudi Arabia does seem odd at a time when he’s made a very big deal about not having people leave the government and then do work where they have to register under FARA,” said Larry Noble, the general counsel of the Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan campaign reform organization.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2017/06/22/20938/trump-appointee-saudi-government-lobbyist

___________________________________________________________________________________

If you still support Donald Trump, you support ISIS, and their legal registered lobbyists.

Trump is a turncoat traitor. He called out Saudi Arabia all through the campaign, or perhaps some of you have forgotten this.............................

DONALD TRUMP: We went after Iraq, they did not knock down the World Trade Center. It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.

But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.

But when I look at a guy like Lindsey Graham, you’ll end up being over in that war forever, you’ll start World War Three.

Wake up!
Trump has redefined what it means to be a cuck.

Last week: Trump is an islamophobic racist! Why is his cabinet so white? Ugh fucking bigot

This week: Trump appoints a Saudi to some position! WTF IS THIS MAKE SAUDI ARABIA GREAT AGAIN!? Ugh, fucking Islamic shill.
Goddamn you're a retard.

You don't know me..... Yet there isn't one debate I would defeat you in.... That's like weapons grade autism...

Well I know you after this little exchange but other than that I really don't know you And couldn't name one post of yours

Back