Trump is a Turncoat Traitor, Trump appointee is a Saudi government lobbyist

Yeah man, it's the editing that makes Trump sound like a retard. Remember he's got the best words

7778f98f880dc66187dc768c6462905e.jpg

You here to take another crack at the champ, son?

I don't watch CNN and you could find plenty of videos of trump speaking like an idiot on tv.

Like when he met the Australian pm.

And lol at going to watch trump speak hahahahaha

You just got owned and the only two things you could come back with where "I don't watch CNN" and "LOL you went to see the President talk LOL?!!?!" You can't even stop owning youself. Consider yourself besmirched once again. P.S., maybe you should go actually see a politician speak one time and stop allowing TV and youtube to think for you while at the same time calling other people uninformed fools.

You just got owned and the only two things you could come back with where "I don't watch CNN" and "LOL you went to see the President talk LOL?!!?!" You can't even stop owning youself. Consider yourself besmirched once again. P.S., maybe you should go actually see a politician speak one time and stop allowing TV and youtube to think for you while at the same time calling other people uninformed fools.

Boy O boy did I get owned.

Trump has spoken on tv many times and he's always acting like a buffoon. I gave a specific example you keep dismissing. Or his CPAC speech. Thst was a great one. You must be so proud.

And for the record what's the difference if I watch a 15 minute speech live or on the internet. What changes?

1.) No we weren't

2.) he twice vetoed that Bill, that was put forth by Republicans P.S., then agreed to it on his way out the door, in the final month of his presidency.

Actually we were and we are relations with them where at an all time low.

I don't watch CNN and you could find plenty of videos of trump speaking like an idiot on tv.

Like when he met the Australian pm.

And lol at going to watch trump speak hahahahaha

lmao....i can't think of any reason why i'd wanna see him speak.

You here to take another crack at the champ, son?

Look man, I know you don't trust much anymore and rightfully so, nor do I. But I think you are making the same mistake as I did with Trump running up to the election. You are mistaking his opposition, and their known bad intentions, for Trump having good intentions. Please read this article. It will introduce you to another possible narrrative........

______________________________________________________________________________________

US Election Meddling: Smoke and Mirrors

June 16, 2017 (Ulson Gunnar - NEO) - For a magician, the greater the illusion attempted, the more showmanship that's required to distract audiences from that fact that it is indeed just an illusion. For US politics, something very similar applies, particularly regarding the latest, ongoing narrative surrounding alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Having concluded over half a year ago, had there been actual evidence of state-sponsored election interference by Russia, it would have surfaced and the necessity for a lengthy and dramatic public spectacle would not only be absent, it would obstruct real measures needed to protect America's political process from future foreign influence.

However, actual evidence has not surfaced.

Instead, complex conspiracy theories buttressed by the most tenuous documentation have been spun and promoted in the midst of public hearings, political rearrangements in the White House and other theatrics designed to keep the public engaged and convinced of the notion that Russia's government actually attempted to manipulate the results of America's presidential election.

However, the entire spectacle and the narrative driving it, is based entirely on the assumption that Russia's government believes the office of US President is of significant importance enough so as to risk meddling in it in the first place. It also means that Russia believed the office of US President was so important to influence, that the substantial political fallout and consequences if caught were worth the risk.

In reality, as US President Donald Trump has thoroughly demonstrated, the White House holds little to no sway regarding US foreign policy.

While President Trump promised during his campaign leading up to the 2016 election cooperation with Russia, a withdrawal from undermining and overthrowing the government in Damascus, Syria and a reversal of decades of US support for the government of Saudi Arabia, he now finds himself presiding over an administration continuing to build up military forces on Russia's borders in Eastern Europe, is currently and repeatedly killing Syrian soldiers in Syria and has sealed a record arms deal with Saudi Arabia amounting to over 110 billion US dollars.

It is clear that the foreign policy executed by US President George Bush, continued by President Barack Obama and set to continue under US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, is instead being faithfully executed by President Trump.

Any and all efforts to skew the electoral process either through leaked e-mails or through hacking electronic voting machines would have carried a political risk that far outweighed what is clearly a negligible outcome.

Cui Bono?

For US foreign and domestic policy, however, the grand illusion of Russia meddling in America's political process helps in at least three fundamental ways.

First, it provides a distraction for the American public. While President Trump continues the policies of previous administrations in the service of the unelected special interests that actually determine and benefit from US foreign policy, the "US election meddling" narrative provides a diversion that prevents President Trump's backtracking and hypocrisy from taking precedence in public debates.

Second, creating hysteria over the possibility that a foreign nation might have interfered with America's political process helps reinforce the illusion that America's political process is legitimate and meaningful in the first place. It buttresses the notion that America's destiny is determined by the electorate and the representatives it puts in office, not the multi-billion dollar multi-national corporations and financial institutions that lobby America's legislative bodies and place their representatives within each presidential cabinet regardless of who the American public vote into office.

And third, accusing Russia of interfering in America's political process helps perpetuate the adversarial nature of US-Russian relations, justifying the continued existence and expansion of NATO and all of the conflicts it both fuels and feeds off of. In addition to geopolitical objectives, this process reaps billions in defense contracts and opens up new potential markets for US corporations and financial institutions.

Ultimately, the co-opting or elimination of Russian competitors across a multitude of industries globally would give existing US monopolies and even tighter grip on the planet, its resources and its people.

For Russia who already faces an all but openly declared policy of encirclement, containment and undermining by the US, including crippling economic sanctions and an array of politically subversive (not to mention ironic) activities sponsored openly by the US through fronts like the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), excuses like alleged Russian meddling in America's presidential election only gives Washington continued apparent justification for its incremental efforts toward taking apart Russia as a reemerging world power.

Accusations of foreign meddling amid the domestic political affairs of a sovereign nation are serious. However, evidence is required not only to level accusations against a nation for doing so, but are essential before undertaking subsequent measures against the accused nation. While the United States openly manipulates the political processes of nations worldwide through organizations like NED which literally creates and directs opposition parties globally, it has failed to produce convincing evidence or even assign a rational motive regarding its accusations against Russia.

Were Russia determined to challenge American hegemony worldwide, it would not do it by interfering in an already rigged and irrelevant US election, but by creating alternatives to the industrial, military, financial and institutional monopolies the US uses globally to achieve, maintain and expand hegemony. Russia is already doing this, which is why the US seeks justification for confronting Moscow, revealing the true culprits and motive behind the "US election meddling" narrative.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com.tr/2017/06/us-election-meddling-smoke-and-mirrors.html

Actually we were and we are relations with them where at an all time low.

Dude, there is never going to exist a time where we don't have diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia. Let's be real.

Look man, I know you don't trust much anymore and rightfully so, nor do I. But I think you are making the same mistake as I did with Trump running up to the election. You are mistaking his opposition, and their known bad intentions, for Trump having good intentions. Please read this article. It will introduce you to another possible narrrative........

______________________________________________________________________________________

US Election Meddling: Smoke and Mirrors

June 16, 2017 (Ulson Gunnar - NEO) - For a magician, the greater the illusion attempted, the more showmanship that's required to distract audiences from that fact that it is indeed just an illusion. For US politics, something very similar applies, particularly regarding the latest, ongoing narrative surrounding alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Having concluded over half a year ago, had there been actual evidence of state-sponsored election interference by Russia, it would have surfaced and the necessity for a lengthy and dramatic public spectacle would not only be absent, it would obstruct real measures needed to protect America's political process from future foreign influence.

However, actual evidence has not surfaced.

Instead, complex conspiracy theories buttressed by the most tenuous documentation have been spun and promoted in the midst of public hearings, political rearrangements in the White House and other theatrics designed to keep the public engaged and convinced of the notion that Russia's government actually attempted to manipulate the results of America's presidential election.

However, the entire spectacle and the narrative driving it, is based entirely on the assumption that Russia's government believes the office of US President is of significant importance enough so as to risk meddling in it in the first place. It also means that Russia believed the office of US President was so important to influence, that the substantial political fallout and consequences if caught were worth the risk.

In reality, as US President Donald Trump has thoroughly demonstrated, the White House holds little to no sway regarding US foreign policy.

While President Trump promised during his campaign leading up to the 2016 election cooperation with Russia, a withdrawal from undermining and overthrowing the government in Damascus, Syria and a reversal of decades of US support for the government of Saudi Arabia, he now finds himself presiding over an administration continuing to build up military forces on Russia's borders in Eastern Europe, is currently and repeatedly killing Syrian soldiers in Syria and has sealed a record arms deal with Saudi Arabia amounting to over 110 billion US dollars.

It is clear that the foreign policy executed by US President George Bush, continued by President Barack Obama and set to continue under US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, is instead being faithfully executed by President Trump.

Any and all efforts to skew the electoral process either through leaked e-mails or through hacking electronic voting machines would have carried a political risk that far outweighed what is clearly a negligible outcome.

Cui Bono?

For US foreign and domestic policy, however, the grand illusion of Russia meddling in America's political process helps in at least three fundamental ways.

First, it provides a distraction for the American public. While President Trump continues the policies of previous administrations in the service of the unelected special interests that actually determine and benefit from US foreign policy, the "US election meddling" narrative provides a diversion that prevents President Trump's backtracking and hypocrisy from taking precedence in public debates.

Second, creating hysteria over the possibility that a foreign nation might have interfered with America's political process helps reinforce the illusion that America's political process is legitimate and meaningful in the first place. It buttresses the notion that America's destiny is determined by the electorate and the representatives it puts in office, not the multi-billion dollar multi-national corporations and financial institutions that lobby America's legislative bodies and place their representatives within each presidential cabinet regardless of who the American public vote into office.

And third, accusing Russia of interfering in America's political process helps perpetuate the adversarial nature of US-Russian relations, justifying the continued existence and expansion of NATO and all of the conflicts it both fuels and feeds off of. In addition to geopolitical objectives, this process reaps billions in defense contracts and opens up new potential markets for US corporations and financial institutions.

Ultimately, the co-opting or elimination of Russian competitors across a multitude of industries globally would give existing US monopolies and even tighter grip on the planet, its resources and its people.

For Russia who already faces an all but openly declared policy of encirclement, containment and undermining by the US, including crippling economic sanctions and an array of politically subversive (not to mention ironic) activities sponsored openly by the US through fronts like the National Endowment for Democracy (NED), excuses like alleged Russian meddling in America's presidential election only gives Washington continued apparent justification for its incremental efforts toward taking apart Russia as a reemerging world power.

Accusations of foreign meddling amid the domestic political affairs of a sovereign nation are serious. However, evidence is required not only to level accusations against a nation for doing so, but are essential before undertaking subsequent measures against the accused nation. While the United States openly manipulates the political processes of nations worldwide through organizations like NED which literally creates and directs opposition parties globally, it has failed to produce convincing evidence or even assign a rational motive regarding its accusations against Russia.

Were Russia determined to challenge American hegemony worldwide, it would not do it by interfering in an already rigged and irrelevant US election, but by creating alternatives to the industrial, military, financial and institutional monopolies the US uses globally to achieve, maintain and expand hegemony. Russia is already doing this, which is why the US seeks justification for confronting Moscow, revealing the true culprits and motive behind the "US election meddling" narrative.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com.tr/2017/06/us-election-meddling-smoke-and-mirrors.html

Literally ALL of this is wag the dog. Do you think we bomb Syria if the Russian Collusion thing isn't going on? I don't. Hell, we haven't even proved Assad is the one who did it, as he is the one who stands to lose the most, in a war he was winning.

Boy O boy did I get owned.

Trump has spoken on tv many times and he's always acting like a buffoon. I gave a specific example you keep dismissing. Or his CPAC speech. Thst was a great one. You must be so proud.

And for the record what's the difference if I watch a 15 minute speech live or on the internet. What changes?

It's like you didn't even read my post or something....

Go to youtube right now and put Saudi Lobbyist then sort by upload date...nobody, none of the huge alt right channels are reporting this...including Alex Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=saudi+lobbyist&sp=CAI%3D

These are the same people who claim to not be cucks and to be against Saudi Arabia...They claim to report the real news....Well, why aren't they reporting this?

If this was hilary or Obama, we know for a fact, that they will report it ASAP.

It's clear that the Alt-Right Media, doesn't care about facts, they don't care about fighting the system.

They are full of shit, just like the Mainstream media...They have chosen their horse and are sticking with and not holding him accountable.

Both Mainstream Media/Alt Right Media is fake bias news.

Thanks Sherbros, for keeping me updated on real news.

BTW I created a new thread for this, to show how the Alt-Right Media is fake/bias like the Mainstream Media...So this story is about the Media, not the Saudi Lobbyist like in the other thread.

>we must end islamic terrorism

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-exlarge-169.jpg

<36>

inb4 trumptards defending this shit

He just spoke in Cedar Rapids the other day. I was there. He spoke for an hour and 20ish minutes. Do you know what CNN highlighted? This was literally the only thing CNN showed.

It's framed as if he's saying that he came up with this, it's a the wall will definently be built out of solar panels. He literally talked about this for close to 20 minutes. It's the only time any of this is mentioned. He spent the rest of the time talking about how it was a hypothetical idea and how they were looking into if it was even actually possible, and how they were doing the research. Yet this is the stuff CNN reports. The best part is that he actually would stop talking every so often through out the night to speak directly to the guy from CNN to ask if the point that he had just made would be reported on CNN that night, then say "bet it isn't." Do you know what? He was right. There was only one other clip on CNN from an hour + speech by a sitting US President. By you take their shit at face value.

The only other reference to it was this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/opinions/whats-really-behind-trumps-poor-person-comment-waldman/

This guy, who was actually there and should know better but is too dishonest to report better, at least accurately reported what was said to some extent. He also managed to leave off how Trump said right before this that the goal is to get everyone off of welfare and back to work and that everyone, rich and poor has a place in our society. This dude is just and idealouge.

Bro.

CNN fucking covered Trump speeches 24/7 Live, they would literally stop reporting just to give trump air time....and I mean the whole fucking speeches when he was running...So full coverage on his rally speeches from 2015-2016...I heard his speeches, they were entertaining but full of stupid shit.

So please stfu. You clearly don't know anything....CNN actually helped Trump win with all the coverage and by having Trump YES men defending every retarded thing he did....They always had a pro trump person defending him, and they did a good job at it...I can understand how those professional trolls, trolled people.

Back