Trump is a Turncoat Traitor, Trump appointee is a Saudi government lobbyist

847abf6e0f2cbf5c02a0835c9a5991bb.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-05-19-at-5.45.13-PM-e1495241284129.png

Lol, trump ran for president on exposing the fact that #1 sponsor of terror In the world, survives only with our consent.

He has turned coat on this issue, because he is corrupt, or because the deep state informed him of his limited powers.

If it is the deep state, then he is a coward and a cuck. If he is corrupt, then he is just another piece of sell out shit.

Cool bro. "The Deep State" and whatnot. Here in objective reality, our econonmy is based off what?

you know under Obama we were on the verge of cutting ties completely, and he was gonna allow Americans to sue them for the 911 attacks which they had overwhelming evidence of being involved in.

Now since trump has some small dick syndrome and HAS to do the opposite of what Obama does regardless if its good or not, for talking all big he made us look like complete pussys.

He didnt call out china
He didnt stick it to the saudis and withdraw all troops from the middle eastern wars like he said.

And his daughter is currently getting tones of deals from the Chinese an money.

i wanna know what the fuck trump tards have to say.

1.) No we weren't

2.) he twice vetoed that Bill, that was put forth by Republicans P.S., then agreed to it on his way out the door, in the final month of his presidency.

I must have forgotten the part where Hillary's campaign contained strong anti Saudi rhetoric and tweets.

You're so rustled i think you should take a time out from the internet. I'm sorry Trump conned you.

Conned? I was never so gulible as to think that we weren't going to have business relations with Saudi Arabia the way they have since 1933 (13 years before Trump was born). All of that must have been to protect Trump's business investments in Saudi Arabia, though, right? And you actually think I'm the one who got conned here. Wow.

You must have forgotten the part where the supposed charity Hillary was taking money for was a charity that's stated purpose was helping further the causes of Green Energy and Women's Rights, especially in Africa, 3 things the Saudis especially care nothing about.

lol you sound like such a moron it isn't even funny.

As if you can't get news outside of CNN.

You're right. MSNBC is so much different.... By the way, now that we're a year into the collusion thing.... is there any evidence?

You're right. MSNBC is so much different.... By the way, now that we're a year into the collusion thing.... is there any evidence?

What are you babbling about. Who brought up Russia?

I clearly said you can get news other places than CNN and the mainstream channels.

I did. Glad we could clear that up

Have you ever heard the man speak in person?

Lol yes I have seen him speak many times and he's always carrying on like some babbling buffoon.

I like when he told the Australian PM they had such a better healthcare system than we do in America. Is that the type of insight you love and respect?

Get lost and take your head outta your ass

We need money out as ruler of our government.

You've heard Trump speak in person?

I've heard him speak live on tv and he's unimpressive, rambles on like a doofus and makes little sense.

The fact you're impressed by this shows how low your standards are.

I've heard him speak live on tv and he's unimpressive

God, you're such an unintelligent douche. The complete lack of self examination you're capable of is impressive. You have literally nothing to go on but what you're allowed to see by the main stream media, who edit everything he says to cast him the worst possible light, while actually thinking you have some sort of insight. You're pathetic.

God, you're such an unintelligent douche. The complete lack of self examination you're capable of is impressive. You have literally nothing to go on but what you're allowed to see by the main stream media, who edit everything he says to cast him the worst possible light, while actually thinking you have some sort of insight. You're pathetic.

So that's not really him speaking on television? That's not him giving a live speech? Now CNN is editing a live speech?

I'll have to remember that next time he's on

So that's not really him speaking on television? That's not him giving a live speech? Now CNN is editing a live speech?

Yeah man, it's the editing that makes Trump sound like a retard. Remember he's got the best words

7778f98f880dc66187dc768c6462905e.jpg

Yeah man, it's the editing that makes Trump sound like a retard. Remember he's got the best words

7778f98f880dc66187dc768c6462905e.jpg

Lol yeah that tricky editing made him tell the Australian PM that they had a superior healthcare system on the eve of pushing and backing a shit house healthcare bill.

Must've been the editing

He just spoke in Cedar Rapids the other day. I was there. He spoke for an hour and 20ish minutes. Do you know what CNN highlighted? This was literally the only thing CNN showed.

It's framed as if he's saying that he came up with this, it's a the wall will definently be built out of solar panels. He literally talked about this for close to 20 minutes. It's the only time any of this is mentioned. He spent the rest of the time talking about how it was a hypothetical idea and how they were looking into if it was even actually possible, and how they were doing the research. Yet this is the stuff CNN reports. The best part is that he actually would stop talking every so often through out the night to speak directly to the guy from CNN to ask if the point that he had just made would be reported on CNN that night, then say "bet it isn't." Do you know what? He was right. There was only one other clip on CNN from an hour + speech by a sitting US President. By you take their shit at face value.

The only other reference to it was this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/opinions/whats-really-behind-trumps-poor-person-comment-waldman/

This guy, who was actually there and should know better but is too dishonest to report better, at least accurately reported what was said to some extent. He also managed to leave off how Trump said right before this that the goal is to get everyone off of welfare and back to work and that everyone, rich and poor has a place in our society. This dude is just and idealouge.

He just spoke in Cedar Rapids the other day. I was there. He spoke for an hour and 20ish minutes. Do you know what CNN highlighted? This was literally the only thing CNN showed.

It's framed as if he's saying that he came up with this, it's a the wall will definently be built out of solar panels. He literally talked about this for close to 20 minutes. It's the only time any of this is mentioned. He spent the rest of the time talking about how it was a hypothetical idea and how they were looking into if it was even actually possible, and how they were doing the research. Yet this is the stuff CNN reports. The best part is that he actually would stop talking every so often through out the night to speak directly to the guy from CNN to ask if the point that he had just made would be reported on CNN that night, then say "bet it isn't." Do you know what? He was right. There was only one other clip on CNN from an hour + speech by a sitting US President. By you take their shit at face value.

The only other reference to it was this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/opinions/whats-really-behind-trumps-poor-person-comment-waldman/

This guy, who was actually there and should know better but is too dishonest to report better, at least accurately reported what was said to some extent. He also managed to leave off how Trump said right before this that the goal is to get everyone off of welfare and back to work and that everyone, rich and poor has a place in our society. This dude is just and idealouge.

I don't watch CNN and you could find plenty of videos of trump speaking like an idiot on tv.

Like when he met the Australian pm.

And lol at going to watch trump speak hahahahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back