Trump is a moron

5106064.jpg

This is what Trump is going to do to you TS.

PMr9e5.gif

P.s There doesn't seem to be much difference between Trump and Kim Jung-Un.

Both are crazy mofos..

this is the coolest thing iever seen LMAO idk how this isnt more commonly known of

No, I'm a Patriot and whoever is President of my country, is my Commander in Chief, regardless of my personal opinion. Do you quit your job and not show up daily because you don't like your boss? I'm from an era of society that isn't spoiled and entitled feeling. Some of us have served this country in times of war down range, multiple tours, and don't give a fuck about ones political views in the end. Because when your job is to soldier up, you begin to respect these men, who were voted into position, for the tough choices they make, regardless of public opinion or hate in return. But continue to assume about me..

Id buy u a fuckin beer my friend

Umm, yes? If I dislike my boss I'd take my skills elsewhere, if your only skills are being able to follow commands that might explain why you feel the way you do...
Then you are the spoiled, entitled kids I speak of from an Era I was thankfully, born long before. If your comprehension skills lack that much that you gather what you assume, based off a simple statement that had no context in regards to following orders, etc.. then you should find some security within self, instead of imagining others point of view. Insecurity and making things up, is a huge issue with you kids these days it appears.

Then you are the spoiled, entitled kids I speak of from an Era I was thankfully, born long before. If your comprehension skills lack that much that you gather what you assume, based off a simple statement that had no context in regards to following orders, etc.. then you should find some security within self, instead of imagining others point of view. Insecurity and making things up, is a huge issue with you kids these days it appears.

So many words to say very little, no wonder you support Trump. Also standards in the army sure have dropped since I've served in idiots think Trump is a good CIC.

I would love to see Fedor or GSP beat the everlovin shit out of Trump.

Honestly.

I'd love it.

So many words to say very little, no wonder you support Trump. Also standards in the army sure have dropped since I've served in idiots think Trump is a good CIC.
Well you seem to read and reply thus far, so not sure what your obsession with me is little lady.. plus, being you apear to be younger then I, it appears the standards are much lower during your time of service. Also, comprehension skills obviously weren't a part of your mos, as you claim I say things about someone, I never said. Reality helps, in the adult world kiddo, cheers.

Back