Trump is a moron

<Moyes5>
If Trump, who is a billionaire and the president of a country is a Idiot, what does that make you, TS ??

Some people have to inject politics into everything. I avoid the like the plague.

Yeah, you think he's your commander in chief. Your real commander in chief is:

View attachment 279305

The Russians
No, I'm a Patriot and whoever is President of my country, is my Commander in Chief, regardless of my personal opinion. Do you quit your job and not show up daily because you don't like your boss? I'm from an era of society that isn't spoiled and entitled feeling. Some of us have served this country in times of war down range, multiple tours, and don't give a fuck about ones political views in the end. Because when your job is to soldier up, you begin to respect these men, who were voted into position, for the tough choices they make, regardless of public opinion or hate in return. But continue to assume about me..

Do you quit your job and not show up daily because you don't like your boss?

Umm, yes? If I dislike my boss I'd take my skills elsewhere, if your only skills are being able to follow commands that might explain why you feel the way you do...

TS's shook level is off the charts. He's so shook he had to tell us in an MMA forum

This kind of divisive Political crap belongs in The Wasteland.

Last edited:
ya most of us embarrassed by this fucking goon. Idgaf what bullshit he tricked people into thinkin he stood for but for fucks sake a reality tv show/ rich new york real estate mogul DOES NOT have the fucking working man in mind at all.

He's the only moron on earth that could actually make obama care look like a better option for health care. All of his policies have been to benefit major corporations and he's done nothing for the working class like he paraded around like he was going to. You all fell for a snake oil salesmen, well to be fair ALL politicians are but atleast other politicians actually have political knowledge.

And dont even start with that "ur blinded by the liberal media" bullshit i aint no goddamn liberal and i dont buy into their limp wrist garbage either. Im just intelligent enough to call out total fucking horseshit when I see it. The rest of you dumb fuckin sheeple can follow your false profit off a fuckin cliff. Then maybe we can start trying to make America a first world country again.

fkin cucks

<bball1>

Back