Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

If Bowe is a traitor like u imply. And men died because of his desertion. What should happen to the president who swapped 5 dangerous prisoners for that traitor.

Or are you to busy fuming over Trump & Kelly to worry about trading terrorists for a traitor?

...Obama's not the president anymore, boss... if you wanna go back and examine war crimes by US administrations, we could definitely lock up Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Rove.

But the subject at hand is CURRENT PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP. Not Hillary, not Obama, not Bernie Sanders. You can't constantly bring up other shit in an attempt to qualify the ongoing retarded behavior of the current president.

I wonder if it pained Kelly when Trump did the following:

Shit on pows

Shit on a gold star family

Shit on the generals knowledge compared to Trumps

Lol. So you are ok with treason and war crimes. But you are triggered over a phone call.

L
O
L

Good to see your true colors

Get back to us when Trump invades countries or swaps terrorists for a traitor

Sad that Gossip is your gauge for outrage and words hurt your feelings so

Bush invades Iraq
Obama fucks up Half the ME

Drones sit on hands

Trump talks to a widow in a way they find insulting

OUTRAGE!!

Lol. So you are ok with treason and war crimes. But you are triggered over a phone call.

L
O
L

Good to see your true colors

Get back to us when Trump invades countries or swaps terrorists for a traitor

Sad that Gossip is your gauge for outrage and words hurt your feelings so

Treason? You mean like what Trump and his campaign team/administration are currently under federal investigation for?

Is that the Treason you're referring to?

22491584_712795555583362_6423846980575629658_n.jpg

Treason? You mean like what Trump and his campaign team/administration are currently under federal investigation for?

Is that the Treason you're referring to?

Link to Trump being investigated would be nice. But ok

No. Treason would be trading 5 terrorists for a traitor. Treason could be taking money from Russia for handing over Uranium.

Can you name the charge that would rise to treason on Trump? Just the charge. U don't need evidence. Just give me a charge that would rise to it that he's accused of

I wonder if it pained Kelly when Trump did the following:

Shit on pows

Shit on a gold star family

Shit on the generals knowledge compared to Trumps

Dont forget when he likened our intelligence community, replete with veterans, to Nazis.

Mrs Wilson tweeted the Widows name in an effort to show Trump didn't know her name

Only problem is she misspelled her name

Spying on congressmen and Supreme Court justices is kinda bad

I dont think I need to tell you that Trump made that comment half a year before any talk of the CIA or FBI spying on congress, or making it easier to unmask people came out. He made those comments in reference to him and his cabinet being investigated, in January.

I dont think I need to tell you that Trump made that comment half a year before any talk of the CIA or FBI spying on congress, or making it easier to unmask people came out. He made those comments in reference to him and his cabinet being investigated, in January.
Lol. It came out they spied on congress years ago

Conspiring with a foreign power to sway the election definitely qualifies as treason... but I'm well aware that a solid portion of America still doesn't believe/comprehend that this investigation is real and ongoing. Guess we'll find out soon, though. Maybe if indictments start being handed down, you'll change your tune.

Lol. It came out they spied on congress years ago

And did Trump reference, or even hint at the 2014 senate panel being spied upon by the CIA? No. He, in a long whine about his campaign being investigated, said, on twitter

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

To be honest, if you're still unaware that Trump's under federal investigation, it's really not worth debating any other topics with you... because you're living in an alternate reality. It's not fake news, it's not a liberal conspiracy. The sitting president is being investigated by the federal government.

Republicans control all 3 branches of government, and Trump is still being investigated....

They're tearing through his taxes, his bank accounts, everything. If you're one of the people trying to downplay that, or deny that its going on, you're not a patriot, or a conservative; You're a retard.

Last edited:
To be honest, if you're still unaware that Trump's under federal investigation, it's really not worth debating any other topics with you... because you're living in an alternate reality. It's not fake news, it's not a liberal conspiracy. The sitting president is being investigated by the federal government.

Republicans control all 3 branches of government, and Trump is still being investigated....

They're tearing through his taxes, his bank accounts, everything. If you're one of the people trying to downplay that, or deny that its going on, you're not a patriot, or a conservative; You're a retard.

There is no evidence Trump is under Federal Investigation. In fact, it has been said he is not

There is no evidence Trump is under Federal Investigation. In fact, it has been said he is not
June 16th quote from Trump himself saying he was under investigation.

Back