Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

Yeah... I started this presidency with a ton of respect for all the generals involved...except Flynn, who's looking more and more like a treacherous piece of shit by the day.

I fully understand and respect the career military officers for not coming out against their commander in chief, but both General Kelly and McMaster have fallen short of what I thought they would deliver.

Several of those guys would like to be retired right now, but they know that it's more important for adults to be surrounding Trump, lest he stumble into a nuclear conflict and take the entire country with him.

General Mattis seems to be the only one who's willing to directly contradict the president, and he still manages to do it without disrespecting the office or calling out his boss by name.

Edit: Mattis 2020

Lol. Did you see Mattis field questions today

Lol. Did you see Mattis field questions today

Yeah, he said war is war... you should know that, for all your extensive combat experience....

I disagree with the Democrat's impulse to launch an extensive probe into Niger... I don't believe there should be some Benghazi-like witch-hunt on that...

The issue is Trump's handling of what should've been an easy phone call, comforting the pregnant widow of a fallen soldier...whose name he couldn't even remember.

Yeah, he said war is war... you should know that, for all your extensive combat experience....

I disagree with the Democrat's impulse to launch an extensive probe into Niger... I don't believe there should be some Benghazi-like witch-hunt on that...

The issue is Trump's handling of what should've been an easy phone call, comforting the pregnant widow of a fallen soldier...whose name he couldn't even remember.

Totally triggered after you didn't realize there was a Vietnam War.

Deep Breaths Bro

Still waiting on any kind of coherent response, warrior.

Would someone who was unaware we had a nearly 2 decade war in the last 50 years understand any response. Go back and look at links. Nothing hard like History! Just click on the links. Easy Peasy

Would someone who was unaware we had a nearly 2 decade war in the last 50 years understand any response. Go back and look at links. Nothing hard like History! Just click on the links. Easy Peasy

At what point did I fail to realize we went to war in Vietnam?

I guess while we're making shit up, I heard you were best friends with Bowe Bergdahl... you should be ashamed...

Apologize to America.

Has anyone besides Mrs Wilson said he didn't know his name?

Might be hard to get to the truth now that the congresswoman will not comment anymore

At what point did I fail to realize we went to war in Vietnam?

I guess while we're making shit up, I heard you were best friends with Bowe Bergdahl... you should be ashamed...

Apologize to America.

You clearly stated in another thread there was no war during Clinton or Obamas college years. Even calling another poster dumb

That wasn't me, boss.... go back and re-read.. seriously...

Bowe Bergdahl. Meh

He plead out. So we will never know the whole story.

You clearly stated in another thread there was no war during Clinton or Obamas college years. Even calling another poster dumb

I 100% didn't write that... I'll ask you again to provide any type of tangible evidence

.... is that your rebuttal? You confused me for one of the various other accounts disagreeing with you, and rather than admitting your mistake... lol?

Bowe Bergdahl. Meh

He plead out. So we will never know the whole story.

He walked off his post..... men died going after him...He's a deserter, plain and simple... doesnt matter your political affiliation.... The more I read from you, the less I believe you've ever served in the United States military...

Kelly chastised others for listening in when Trump had his staff listening in. Rep. Wilson is a family friend to the widow, and was a mentor to the KIA Serviceman and was asked to be there in the car when they went to go claim the body. Kelly is telling the widow, her mother, and the Congresswoman how they should feel and act. He is a Gold Star Father, but he is talking to a Gold Star Widow and Gold Star Mother - he is their equal, nothing more. He doesn't get to talk down to them about their feelings or choices nor does he get to speak for all Gold Star families.

He likes to publicly criticize everybody - except Trump. He absolves Trump of anything and everything. Trump can do no wrong. Trump lies about not saying "he knows what he signed up for" - when we know SHS wouldn't deny he said that, and then Kelly relayed the message Dunford gave him about his son and it sounds a lot like that line Trump tried to give. Dunford was talking military man to military man and Kelly and Dunford had been personal friends for many years. Comforting advice between those two given their careers and relationship is different than you give a grieving civilian who you've never met. Trump brings up Obama and other Presidents not calling families and how he calls all of them. That was a lie. And when called on it Trump brings up how President Obama didn't call Kelly when his son was killed. But that's A-OK for Kelly - use his son to defend and deflect a statement Trump made in a panic to cover his own ass.

John Kelly isn't the adult in the room, he is a Trump enabler and sycophant.
Yeah Trumps so bad for using Kelly’s son but all you idiots in here are using dead soldiers as a political prop to have just one more reason to bash Trump. It’s honestly pathetic how completely un-selfaware some of you guys are.

I 100% didn't write that... I'll ask you again to provide any type of tangible evidence

.... is that your rebuttal? You confused me for one of the various other accounts disagreeing with you, and rather than admitting your mistake... lol?
I might have mistaken you. Totally possible.

I might have mistaken you. Totally possible.

Thank you. I definitely wouldn't have made that mistake, I'm well aware of our country's vast history of military conquests.

He walked off his post..... men died going after him...He's a deserter, plain and simple... doesnt matter your political affiliation.... The more I read from you, the less I believe you've ever served in the United States military...

And Obama brought him back in exchange for 5 Taliban prisoners. Should Obama be charged also?

And Obama brought him back in exchange for 5 Taliban prisoners. Should Obama be charged also?

I'm not here to defend Obama, dude. Back in the day, you'd face a firing squad for what Bergdahl did. The deal they made to get him back was definitely a stupid one, and set a dangerous precedent as well.

I'm not here to defend Obama, dude.
If Bowe is a traitor like u imply. And men died because of his desertion. What should happen to the president who swapped 5 dangerous prisoners for that traitor.

Or are you to busy fuming over Trump & Kelly to worry about trading terrorists for a traitor?

Back