Trump Insults Widow of Soldier Killed in Niger Scandal = Benghazi

Wtf why are you bringing race into a discussion about soldiers? We dont live our lives like that, we are a brotherhood. Fuck outta here with that race baiting bullshit. We all bleed red and we all wear green.

Boy, you are a special kind of stupid aren't you. Race? Niger is the name of the African country the soldier was killed in. Did you not read the post correctly? No shit Sherlock, I was a soldier myself...we don't wear green anymore.

Last edited:
Dude, if you're gonna play dumb like that, then I dunno. Where else would she have found this out?

Dude, you were wrong. Get over it. The widow hasn't issued any statements to anyone. I'm sure the vultures over at CNN have been blowing her phone up all through the funeral, but she hasn't picked it up yet.

So, the thing I find funny about this (not sure if that's the right word but can't think of another) is I asked a couple of my friends that served what they thought about this and all their reactions were like this:
"He said something dumb. Obama said dumb things. Ultimately who gives a shit?"

Manufactured Outrage

Dude, you were wrong. Get over it. The widow hasn't issued any statements to anyone. I'm sure the vultures over at CNN have been blowing her phone up all through the funeral, but she hasn't picked it up yet.

That's what happens when you read the headline and not the article

His inauguration committee promised to give 3 million, that's not his money.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/27/us/politics/trump-inaugural
His inauguration committee promised to give 3 million, that's not his money.

[URL]https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/27/us/politics/trump-inaugural-committee-donations-hurricanes.html

-committee-donations-hurricanes.html[/URL]

Again, this is why nobody takes you folks seriously. He didn't have to do that. The guy could cure cancer tomorrow, you'd still criticize him.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Chicago is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You should get off the farm more

I actually live in the capital of NY, but you know, keep thinking the right isn't everywhere.

This appeared before anything bob.

Don't pretend you're all for honest discussion when you're puking that shit out before anyone says anything.

So, how about you look two posts down from that. Oh, I did state that.

"Puking that out", I think you meant, rightfully pointing out the OP is irreparably butthurt. He unironically calls Trump a domestic terrorist. Laughable.

So, how about you look two posts down from that. Oh, I did state that.

Bob do you not understand how time works? You said that after puking out the childish garbage, quite clearly in response to someone calling out your garbage.

The very first thing you said in response to this story was what bob?

"Puking that out", I think you meant, rightfully pointing out the OP is irreparably butthurt. He unironically calls Trump a domestic terrorist. Laughable.

The first thing you did was address the temperament of the OP while completely avoiding the actual story. Why? Why is that the first thing you do? Because you want honest discussion? Bullshit.

So in the echo chamber you have created for yourself, anyone who says anything negative about Trump is a vicar of Christ but any information that contradicts that claim is simply PR. Kelly said the President's comments were sensitive, consoling and "totally appropriate". The only word you are going off of right now is the word of a democrat congresswoman with an agenda.

Has the widow said anything yet?

I take the mother's word over Kelly's considering he has been obfuscating for Trump for months now.

Bob do you not understand how time works? You said that after puking out the childish garbage, quite clearly in response to someone calling out your garbage.

The very first thing you said in response to this story was what bob?

The first thing you did was address the temperament of the OP while completely avoiding the actual story. Why? Why is that the first thing you do? Because you want honest discussion? Bullshit.

The OP is irreparably butthurt. Don't cry about me pointing it out.

I think this isn't that bad, but it kinda points to something I don't like about Trump. He can't take the blame for anything. Even something like a soldier dying, which happens by nature, he has to deflect a bit with "he knew what he signed up for". Is there any instance of Trump taking the blame for anything?

The OP is irreparably butthurt. Don't cry about me pointing it out.

I'm not bob, I'm pointing out how you're a dishonest hypocrite with no integrity who aspires to be a 'cool kid' in the most parlthetic way possible.

Don't cry about it. :)

I'm not bob, I'm pointing out how you're a dishonest hypocrite with no integrity who aspires to be a 'cool kid' in the most parlthetic way possible.

Don't cry about it. :)

No, that's not dishonest, that's unapologetically honest.

The OP is so irreparably butthurt, that he compares trump to the likes of Hitler. It's pretty amusing TBH.

Cutting through all the partisan bullshit, and CNN's outrage machine:

-Trump is a draft-dodging piece of shit.

-He has no place lecturing anyone on what it means to be a patriot.

-When criticized for waiting almost 2 weeks to comment on the death of 4 American soldiers in Niger, he tried to divert attention by going after both Obama and Bush for allegedly failing to do the same. In the process, HE politicized the death of General Kelly's son, by dragging him into this discussion.

I am a combat veteran who has lost more than a few friends in Afghanistan, and YES, I'm offended by Trump's handling of this situation. He failed to address this in a timely manner, and then instead of just handling it, he decided to tell yet another lie, which he then backtracked upon being confronted. He perfectly embodies the type of "spurious nationalism", which Senator John McCain (A republican and War hero) referred to the other day in his speech.

Doesn't mean you're a Hillary/Obama/Bernie supporter if you disavow this fucking clownshoe.

Back