Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

Wrong. We are finding out that literally everyone investigating Trump are Clinton cucks. The FBI have been in Clinton's pocket. They counted on Hillary winning, so they weren't worried about any of it coming out.
This is long-debunked bullshit, so I'm not surprised you didn't even attempt to source it.

lol at this. Cmon bud. I get it. You don't like trump. Truth be told, I am not a fan either. But just speaking as an average American citizen here, this whole thing is sorta a joke at this point. Just my two cents of course .

I suppose if something actually substantial does come out I'll eat crow.....

But until than this is sorta the best response you can give me....
Would you like to bet whether an indictment or guilty plea will have come out of the investigation by the end of the year?

Wrong. We are finding out that literally everyone investigating Trump are Clinton cucks. The FBI have been in Clinton's pocket. They counted on Hillary winning, so they weren't worried about any of it coming out.
Once again the dominos are falling and again, the guns aimed at Trump are backfiring again on the Clintons and their cronies which appears to include Robert Mueller.

What exactly are the grounds for this absurd waste of time? Can just any moron in the Senate like Al Green stand up and demand a vote, because The President hurts their feelings?

What exactly are the grounds for this absurd waste of time? Can just any moron in the Senate like Al Green stand up and demand a vote, because The President hurts their feelings?

House, not Senate. And as far as I know, yes, but there is intended balance in the interplay between the House and Senate.

He won, get over it.

Pretty much THIS.

All these “impeachers” riding in the wambulance are totally ignoring the other option we had during the election. No way in hell was Hillary a better option.

You got all sorts of butthurt over this.

It's going to happen eventually. Just relax and let it happen. It will all be #Over soon. Trump burns bridges every day.

You can’t impeach a man because you disagree with his policies or you are racist against whites. You liberals need to suck it up and accept your loss.

Would you like to bet whether an indictment or guilty plea will have come out of the investigation by the end of the year?
To bet? Over a forum? Like bragging rights or something?

Eh. Not really. Like i said. If something substantial does come out ill come on here and say so. Unfortunately despite all the man power and press this has got nothing substantial ( at least to my eye) has come out..

And (this is just imo) its getting to the point of being legitimately embarrassing.

Ill say this. They better pray they do find something actually substantial for all this talk. At this point I don’t really see it happening

But i suppose anything is possible

Did everyone start watching Rick and Morty at the same time?
I binged my way through the series about two weeks ago, and now we've got a pickle rick, and I've seen more Rick and Morty memes here in the last week than I ever had before.

I know it's an off-topic post, but it's more meaningful than attempts at Trump's impeachment.
It's because now that you have watched it, it is in the front of your mind. You're just noticing a pattern that was always there, but new information in your mind allowed you to see that pattern.

Back