Trump impeachment vote fails overwhelmingly

The dems who voted in favor are dolts. Get em out if the party. They undermine the real dirt going on by pulling this stunt.

Yeah I'm in no rush to impeach him for the sake of impeachment. I'd rather the investigation actually conclude and we all learn exactly what the sack of shit did so we can take him and the entire house of garbage that propped him up down with him too.

But by all means, everyone on the right keep sarcastically chanting "this is it" while we sit back smiling with our feet up chuckling at every new development. The constant efforts to tell us it's nothing at all are as telling as they are humorous.

<DCrying>

This guy is off the team, he has no influence over anything. To say "Mueller's team is completely discredited" is just a way of saying "I won't accept that Trump is guilty of anything, no matter what anyone finds out about him".

Hes the guy that signed off on the investigation. He's literally the cornerstone

Bro, if you're taking it this personally it might be time to take a step back from this forum. I mean it.

Nice job deflecting. You're the one crying about Trump 24/7. And you're going to be crying for the next 8 years.

Don't tell me you bought into that CT too.

Jesus fucking Christ, dude. Every time I think you're coming around, you fall off the wagon again.
I'll come around when you silly motherfuckers give up on the Trump/Russia collusion horse shit.

I'll come around when you silly motherfuckers give up on the Trump/Russia collusion horse shit.
We know that his campaign met with that Magnitsky lawyer (you should listen to Bill Browder on "Stay Tuned With Preet" to hear the depth of that story- it's horrifying), to undermine State Department policy. That's really bad. We also know that his incoming administration backdoored the State Department on Russia sanctions in December. That's illegal. So we'll see where this goes, but collusion is a given at this point, and it potentially gets worse with Cambridge Analytics/Wikileaks etc. It's not a fantasy, but instead a matter of whether the collusion rises to the level of serious crime. Real reality.

Uranium One complaints in here are notoriously un-factual and embarrassingly researched. I doubt you can make the case that even Jeff Sessions says doesn't exist.

I saw this on WSJ not too long ago and my reaction was

<JagsKiddingMe>

Nice job deflecting. You're the one crying about Trump 24/7. And you're going to be crying for the next 8 years.
I was being dead serious. You seem to enjoy wishing a lesser lifespan to another person because of a political disagreement. Seriously. Step away, or get help. This shit is getting to ya.

btw I post in the War Room maybe a couple times a week.

We know that his campaign met with that Magnitsky lawyer (you should listen to Bill Browder on "Stay Tuned With Preet" to hear the depth of that story- it's horrifying), to undermine State Department policy. That's really bad. We also know that his incoming administration backdoored the State Department on Russia sanctions in December. That's illegal. So we'll see where this goes, but collusion is a given at this point, and it potentially gets worse with Cambridge Analytics/Wikileaks etc. It's not a fantasy, but instead a matter of whether the collusion rises to the level of serious crime. Real reality.

Uranium One complaints in here are notoriously un-factual and embarrassingly researched. I doubt you can make the case that even Jeff Sessions says doesn't exist.

Max Boot Nailed this shit

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/05/donald-trump-is-guilty/

Donald Trump Is Guilty
The only remaining question is what exactly he’s guilty of.

By now, any sentient being who is capable of rational thought about the U.S. president (a category that admittedly excludes his more fervent fans) must grasp the likelihood that there was a quid pro quo between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin: Russian President Vladimir Putin would help Donald Trump win the U.S. presidential election, and in return Trump would lift sanctions on Russia.

The fact that Trump hasn’t made good on his end of the presumed bargain shouldn’t be any surprise: A long line of business partners and wives have discovered how worthless his commitments are. In fairness, however, Trump’s failure to follow through in this instance wasn’t necessarily because he didn’t want to; it was because the Russian meddling became public and therefore made it politically impossible for Trump to help out his Russian pal even if he had been inclined do so.

Trump’s failure to deliver doesn’t change the probability that this corrupt bargain existed. No other hypothesis can account for the copious links that have emerged between the Trump campaign and the Russians. As CNN notes, “At least 12 Trump associates had contacts with Russians during the campaign or transition. There were at least 19 face-to-face interactions with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures. There were at least 51 communications — meetings, phone calls, email exchanges and more.”

If the Trumpites and the Putinites weren’t communicating about how to subvert Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign, what were they talking about? Their favorite brands of vodka? And if there was an innocent explanation for all of these contacts, why is it that everyone in the Trump campaign, from the president on down, has lied and lied and lied about them? Those are the damning questions that no Trump defender can answer.

Talking with Russians on policy isn't a big deal. Hell, he was coming into office. No big deal, unless his interaction affected the election.

If it is so obvious, why is he still in office?

They have been at this for a year and crickets...

Doesn't seem like a given that he did anything illegal.

Max Boot Nailed this shit

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/05/donald-trump-is-guilty/

Donald Trump Is Guilty
The only remaining question is what exactly he’s guilty of.

By now, any sentient being who is capable of rational thought about the U.S. president (a category that admittedly excludes his more fervent fans) must grasp the likelihood that there was a quid pro quo between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin: Russian President Vladimir Putin would help Donald Trump win the U.S. presidential election, and in return Trump would lift sanctions on Russia.

The fact that Trump hasn’t made good on his end of the presumed bargain shouldn’t be any surprise: A long line of business partners and wives have discovered how worthless his commitments are. In fairness, however, Trump’s failure to follow through in this instance wasn’t necessarily because he didn’t want to; it was because the Russian meddling became public and therefore made it politically impossible for Trump to help out his Russian pal even if he had been inclined do so.

Trump’s failure to deliver doesn’t change the probability that this corrupt bargain existed. No other hypothesis can account for the copious links that have emerged between the Trump campaign and the Russians. As CNN notes, “At least 12 Trump associates had contacts with Russians during the campaign or transition. There were at least 19 face-to-face interactions with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures. There were at least 51 communications — meetings, phone calls, email exchanges and more.”

If the Trumpites and the Putinites weren’t communicating about how to subvert Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign, what were they talking about? Their favorite brands of vodka? And if there was an innocent explanation for all of these contacts, why is it that everyone in the Trump campaign, from the president on down, has lied and lied and lied about them? Those are the damning questions that no Trump defender can answer.
I think that's a good assessment, and it's also important to point out that it's really hard for congress to prosecute any of that. If Donnie has been laundering as much of Putin's Magnitsky money as I suspect he has, then congress will definitely take action. But I don't think he'll go down on any of the anti-State corruption from the campaign without some kind of massive, undeniable quid pro quo bomb.

They got Flynn on lying to the VP during the process. Not lying about what was said to any Russians.

They got nothing of any substance. Just process shit.

Fake News

Talking with Russians on policy isn't a big deal. Hell, he was coming into office. No big deal, unless his interaction affected the election.

If it is so obvious, why is he still in office?

They have been at this for a year and crickets...

Doesn't seem like a given that he did anything illegal.
It definitely is a big deal, if deals were made or if standing US policy was subverted (soft treason). Very much illegal, very hard to prove, even harder to prosecute via a friendly congress. I wouldn't call 4 criminal indictments including two high-up-heavies crickets. Those are at least howling wolves.

It definitely is a big deal, if deals were made or if standing US policy was subverted (soft treason). Very much illegal, very hard to prove, even harder to prosecute via a friendly congress. I wouldn't call 4 criminal indictments including two high-up-heavies crickets. Those are at least howling wolves.
Nothing will come of it.

Those indictments are just part of a witch hunt. They can't find anything on this Russian crap, so they are digging up things these guys did 10 years ago. Or getting Flynn on a procedural offense that proved absolutely nothing about any Russian intervention.

They got Flynn on lying to the VP during the process. Not lying about what was said to any Russians.

They got nothing of any substance. Just process shit.

Fake News

They have Flynn on lying to the FBI (not only Pence) about discussions with the Russian Ambassador.

Nothing will come of it.

Those indictments are just part of a witch hunt. They can't find anything on this Russian crap, so they are digging up things these guys did 10 years ago. Or getting Flynn on a procedural offense that proved absolutely nothing about any Russian intervention.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this.
Nothing. I guess you can rub it in my face if Trump is ever ousted.

I don't think anything will ever come out of all of this bullshit.

Hillary will go down before he will

Also Browder's Red Notice is a must read.

The Magnitsky Act sanctions are a crucial piece of the puzzle, and have Putin absolutely enraged.

Nothing. I guess you can rub it in my face if Trump is ever ousted.

I don't think anything will ever come out of all of this bullshit.

Hillary will go down before he will
Trump's handpicked AG says there is nothing on Hillary. That should have been a wake up call for you guys.

Nothing will come of it.

I hope to god you're just trolling.

Back