Trump: I'm a nationalist and globalist

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
In a wall street journal interview trump wanted to clear the air about criticism of his globalists and nationalist advisers that has led to infighting.
Craig Fuller, who served eight years in former President Ronald Reagan’s White House, said in an interview: “The trouble here is I don’t see how you get a course correction when there isn’t a course. It’s just erratic.

“He needs to go look at the two factions inside the White House and get rid of one of them. You can’t operate that way in the White House.”

Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...aded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127

Hope that clears that up for you

In a wall street journal interview trump wanted to clear the air about criticism of his globalists and nationalist advisers that has led to infighting.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...aded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127

Hope that clears that up for you
Wow. Such direction. So principled. Amaze.
clip_image002_thumb%25255B1%25255D.gif

Trump is everything to everyone. Thats his strength.....he doesnt have core beliefs or principles. He is fluid and cant be pinned down anywhere

If trump said he could go right and left at the same time 30% of Americans would believe him.

Dumb rubes

Lol, the posters that are absent from this thread will speak volumes.

Wow, Trump just said he was a globalist, just lol.

Global nationalist?

National Globalist?

Lol, the posters that are absent from this thread will speak volumes.

Wow, Trump just said he was a globalist, just lol.
This one shocked me really....I mean I knew he was, but for him to openly say he is a glonalist is huge blow to conservatives who has been fighting hard to defend him everyday. It shows how little respect he has for them actually

Trump- "I'm chocolate and vanilla at the same time"

Trump - "I'm well done and medium rare at the same time"

This one shocked me really....I mean I knew he was, but for him to openly say he is a glonalist is huge blow to conservatives who has been fighting hard to defend him everyday. It shows how little respect he has for them actually

Lol @ trump having respect for anyone. Look how he treated his wives for heavens sake. Cheated on all of them.

The man is literal scum

This doesn't bother me in so far as nationalist and globalist are just buzzwords that idiot babies who can't count higher than two use to strip every bit of nuance and thinking out of politics and boil it down to something their tiny shit brains can process.

If trump said he could go right and left at the same time 30% of Americans would believe him.

Dumb rubes

Lol @ trump having respect for anyone. Look how he treated his wives for heavens sake. Cheated on all of them.

The man is literal scum
Someone is sure to take this bait soon.

Trump is everything to everyone. Thats his strength.....he doesnt have core beliefs or principles. He is fluid and cant be pinned down anywhere
trump cant be a nationalist or globalist because he doesnt have the attention span to be any kind of ideologue. which is why he has so many advisers. they pitch things to him and make their argument. he gives it the thumbs up or down. this is literally how decisions are made in the wh. he actually asks for pictures so things can be explained to him.

Someone is sure to take this bait soon.

Trump is an idiot and liar who will do nothing for working Americans. haven't you figured that out yet. No you're dumb you'll never figure anything out.

hi KONG-D'SNT-TAP,

Trump - "I'm a dessert topping, I'm a floor wax"

- IGIT

Trump is an idiot and liar who will do nothing for working Americans. haven't you figured that out yet. No you're dumb you'll never figure anything out.
Such shocking words!

The man is literal scum
Respect is the wrong word....normally a con man smiles at you and tell you what you want to hear while conning you. This is basically fuck you to his base as conservative media has convinced their followers globalist are the true enemy.

Back