Trump hypocrisy have no limits

S
Yeah pretty much. But you have to admit that in the USA this applies also to conservatives with regards to the leftists.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, no country in the West is as polarised as the USA when it comes to politics.
Sounds like you're saying that the USA is the best at yet another thing.

Mexico isn't sending anyone.

Individual Mexicans are making the decision to come on their own.

Our sovereignty is not under threat, you're being dramatic.

But it was giving them a guide on how to cross and how to avoid being found once you are here.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4285144

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/w...l-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html

And he is just offering help. If they don't want it because we don't want their illegals and drug's fine we can use it better here anyway.

Mexico is that place where if that's part of your heritage, you can't be an impartial judge despite your accomplishments, right?

S

Sounds like you're saying that the USA is the best at yet another thing.

Well it is not really a criticism. Yes, it can be tiring sometimes with the systematic shit slinging, yet it is the sign of a vibrant democracy.

Western Europeans and Canadians don't have that passion, for example.

That is literally what I did to my neighbour, and he paid for his half.

You're obviously the one with no real world experience.

My neighbour doesn't send people to squat at my house. See the difference?
So how do you think it would go if you told your neighbor we need a fence and you are paying for it. Especially if the neighbor does not want the fence. Guess what no fence unless you pay for it.
Trump got the Rubes to believe Mexico was paying for a fence they don't want.
If a wall goes there the taxpayers are paying for it.

21765749_10159863974220725_1303880828749196677_o.png

"We are with you and will be there for you...but wall still going to be build and you still gonna pay for it"

If I were Trump I would keep my mouth shut.

If I were Peña Nieto I would use opportunity and say: "no we don't need your help nor compassion. Piss off"

That's what a good neighbor state does.

Not allow your people to flood their country.

So how do you think it would go if you told your neighbor we need a fence and you are paying for it. Especially if the neighbor does not want the fence. Guess what no fence unless you pay for it.
Trump got the Rubes to believe Mexico was paying for a fence they don't want.
If a wall goes there the taxpayers are paying for it.

I would tell them their dog keeps shitting in my yard and has caused enough property damage that they're going to pay for it.

Exactly.

I love how everything Trump does, even if the left is 100% for it, they will try to tear him down. Time for some self reflection TS. ;)

I need to post this image again it seems

1324596542030_7713053.png

We learned from watching republicans with Obama... Tan suit

So if a country wants to secure its border (regardless of whether a wall will do that or not), does that mean that they can't offer assistance during a crisis?
Well of course, if you're just going to waltz in here with your logic and shit...

Back