Trump hypocrisy have no limits

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
21765749_10159863974220725_1303880828749196677_o.png

"We are with you and will be there for you...but wall still going to be build and you still gonna pay for it"

If I were Trump I would keep my mouth shut.

If I were Peña Nieto I would use opportunity and say: "no we don't need your help nor compassion. Piss off"

So if a country wants to secure its border (regardless of whether a wall will do that or not), does that mean that they can't offer assistance during a crisis?

21765749_10159863974220725_1303880828749196677_o.png

"We are with you and will be there for you...but wall still going to be build and you still gonna pay for it"

If I were Trump I would keep my mouth shut.

If I were Peña Nieto I would use opportunity and say: "no we don't need your help nor compassion. Piss off"

so he just said that full quote?

By any metric, Mexico should pay for the wall. They're sending people over in droves and assaulting another country's sovereignty.

Trump is being a good neighbour, offering aid in a time of need.

Say we're working on the details but don't say you'll never pay for it or I'll look stupid

That's... not hypocrisy.

Exactly.

I love how everything Trump does, even if the left is 100% for it, they will try to tear him down. Time for some self reflection TS. ;)

I need to post this image again it seems

1324596542030_7713053.png

No hypocrisy here man. Actually a decent tweet.

He never said he hated Mexico, he only stated his dislike for illegal migration and called on Mexico to pay for the wall due to Mexico enforcing the US/Mex border to a lesser extent than the US.

Maybe everybody got lucky and all the rapists and murderers were killed in the earthquakes

So if a country wants to secure its border (regardless of whether a wall will do that or not), does that mean that they can't offer assistance during a crisis?

This this..

my uncle was denied US visa but atleast in 45' a US Gi saved him and his mother. The G.I also gave him chewing gum.

Exactly.

I love how everything Trump does, even if the left is 100% for it, they will try to tear him down. Time for some self reflection TS. ;)

I need to post this image again it seems

1324596542030_7713053.png

Yeah pretty much. But you have to admit that in the USA this applies also to conservatives with regards to the leftists.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, no country in the West is as polarised as the USA when it comes to politics.

I'm convinced, let's open the borders and give citizenship to every third-worlder that walks in. Maybe if enough get in we'll gain the supreme privilege of becoming a third-world country ourselves.

I wonder how many of these threads are started by hispanics who are motivated by nothing else than flooding the country with more of their countrymen - just dumb tribalism.

By any metric, Mexico should pay for the wall. They're sending people over in droves and assaulting another country's sovereignty.

I can tell you have no real world experience.
If you want to put up a fence between your house and your neighbors house, try going over to your neighbors house and telling him he is paying for it.
The best you could hope for is split.
Just lost my back fence to the hurricane. My house was built in the 80's, so I was not sure whose fence it was. I talked to the neighbor and he did not know either. We both agreed we liked the fence and split the cost.

Mexico isn't sending anyone.

Individual Mexicans are making the decision to come on their own.

Our sovereignty is not under threat, you're being dramatic.

I can tell you have no real world experience.
If you want to put up a fence between your house and your neighbors house, try going over to your neighbors house and telling him he is paying for it.
The best you could hope for is split.
Just lost my back fence to the hurricane. My house was built in the 80's, so I was not sure whose fence it was. I talked to the neighbor and he did not know either. We both agreed we liked the fence and split the cost.

That is literally what I did to my neighbour, and he paid for his half.

You're obviously the one with no real world experience.

My neighbour doesn't send people to squat at my house. See the difference?

I'm convinced, let's open the borders and give citizenship to every third-worlder that walks in. Maybe if enough get in we'll gain the supreme privilege of becoming a third-world country ourselves.

I wonder how many of these threads are started by hispanics who are motivated by nothing else than flooding the country with more of their countrymen - just dumb tribalism.
Phenomenally stupid post

Back