Trump helping Russia

Please enlighten me about your "disdainment" towards Mother Russia.

It was Hillary and Obama who made hundreds of millions by giving away 1/4th of our Uranium deposits to Putin.
It was H and O who were behind Fusion GPS and Mr. Steele

Stop the hate of Russia.
Putin is not a good guy, I agree, but he keeps Russia safe unlike what is happening in Germany, Fra and UK

Bad wiring ??
Maybe lol

But i am not the one who is "beating the drums of WAR" with Russia

So amazing how you have swollowed the propaganda FOX news has fed you about the binary choice with Russia.

It was Hillary and Obama who made hundreds of millions by giving away 1/4th of our Uranium deposits to Putin.

Stop the hate of Russia.
Putin is not a good guy, I agree, but he keeps Russia safe unlike what is happening in Germany, Fra and UK
I wonder which recently banned Trumpcuck you are.

Steele dossier was started by the GOP comrade.

I wonder which recently banned Trumpcuck you are.

Steele dossier was started by the GOP comrade.
honestly they are like cockroaches at this point , after a nuclear war theyll be the only things left, scuttling around yelling fake news!

Stop the hate of Russia.

We've got a live one folks!

Why did you embrace a nation that has been America's enemy for 70 years and has recently attacked American democracy? Because a Russian bot told you to?

How did you feel about it before Trump won?

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/u-s-russia-relations-in-the-second-obama-administration/

In 2008, Democrats accused the George W. Bush administration of endangering US security by needlessly antagonising Vladimir Putin’s Russia and raising the level of tension between the two countries, especially during and after the Russo-Georgia war. Four years later, in 2012, the Barack Obama re-election campaign showcased the accomplishments of the reset policy.

What was your policy preference then Mister Super Patriot?

I have not watched Fox news in many years
Fusion GPS goes right to OBAMA And the DNC

Economy at over 4 percent growth, ISIS DEAD, IRAN DEAL DEAD, new Trade deals , strengthen US Miltary and a brand new Conservative SC nomination coming up. Everything is looking better

Did the entirety of our CIA claim that Russia had hacked our elections then? No? Then fuck off man.

Did the CIA claim that voting machines were hacked and votes changed? No? Then fuck off man.

Did the CIA claim that voting machines were hacked and votes changed? No? Then fuck off man.

I never said they did just like no one is calling for war with Russia. If you want to know what the left thinks you have to actually engage with them.

You only know the strawman arguments propaganda has told you. You aren't even engaging with anyone's actual positions..... it's why no one here is taking you seriously....

Like I said I see your points about their current leadership, they need to go, a majority of russians don't hate America. It's the fucking douchebag leadership there that are still old-school KGB and Oligarchs who got their fingers into everything. They badly need a coup.
The next gas station sammich you buy will be polonium'd.

Well our common enemies are a bunch of pansexuals who do gay stuff but its not the gay stuff that's a problem.
Is this some QAnon bullshit?

Boy, you are going to be really surprised when Mueller charges Trump with obstruction of justice (or worse) and it turns out the whole investigation wasn't just an elaborate canard.

I have not watched Fox news in many years
Fusion GPS goes right to OBAMA And the DNC

Economy at over 4 percent growth, ISIS DEAD, IRAN DEAL DEAD, new Trade deals , strengthen US Miltary and a brand new Conservative SC nomination coming up. Everything is looking better

Thanks to Trump, ISIS now controls more of Afghanistan than it ever has before.

...But i am not the one who is "beating the drums of WAR" with Russia

Hi there, new guy who has never been banned for trolling. Can you show us a source for who wants war with Russia?

Thank you very much, and have a great day.

So you want to nuke Russia is that it?

Yeah. That will definitely end well. lol.

Basically, it's a case of libs wanting to show Russia they have a bigger DICK than they do.

Trump and putin have killed tens of thousands of ISIS demons and saved millions of people from certain death

Obama did zero !!!!

My policy preference is that you stop being a dipshit. "Needlessly antagonizing." There is now quiet clearly a need.

There was a need then too, but where were you? There ARE serious problems with Russia, and I agree that we can't just sit back and let them undermine us, especially in our institutions. But no serious progress or even discussion can be had because liberals see this as a cynical vehicle for getting Trump and retaking power.

We've got a live one folks!
61t6n31LPZL._SL1200_.jpg

Back