Trump helping Russia

VpDK3J6.jpg

Putin I mean President Trump got nothing to worry about as long as he has these traders on his side.

Wow.

I mean....it's one thing to continue to Support Trump but to wear shirts like THAT?

These two old farts give TRUMP supporters a bad name. Think about that for a sec.....

jesus....

I had this discussion with some friends. They think I'm crazy but I think it's stupid for Russia and U.S. to not be friends and allies. We should thaw relations and work towards cooperation. I'm sick of everyone trying to resurrect this cold war shit.
Wow you really do sound crazy. Russia has its own agenda and has its own way of handling things. Look at the Chechen wars and how the reporters and leakers get handled. And USSR may have fallen but the agenda lives on.

I have great news guys. Film icon and MMA master Steven Seagal joins Russian peace process. In my opinion he’s a great guy, very tough on crime and border. He will put America First! Welcome Steven!

LMAO<TheWire1>

LOL this should be someone's av.

Murka has a lot of traitorous people there. If they like Russia so much why don't they buy a plane ticket and move there!!!!!!11111111one

Diversity and open borders are treason :)

Wow you really do sound crazy. Russia has its own agenda and has its own way of handling things. Look at the Chechen wars and how the reporters and leakers get handled. And USSR may have fallen but the agenda lives on.

It's hilarious that they praise a country actively attacking and trying to destablise them while simultaneously decrying the EU (one of their staunchest allies and checks on it's more unpopupar policies) as being somehow worthy of attacking.

I've said it before and I'll repeat: the reason pro Trumpers call others cucks is pure projection. They are truly cucks.

They accused Obama of being a crooked, anti American spy who was weak of foreign policy, yet they support weakness in their foreign policy.

They are intellectually and morally barren.

VpDK3J6.jpg

Putin I mean President Trump got nothing to worry about as long as he has these traders on his side.

Now I’m not sure if Trump is in cahoots with Russia, Wall Street, or both.

What do you dislike of Russias handling of the Chechen wars?

I will give you the handling of reporters and leakers, but this certainly applies to Many many First world countries as well. Even of not to that extreme.

What do you dislike of Russias handling of the Chechen wars?
They have uncovered mass graves of dead Chechen people that supposedly went "missing" and or other things if I recalled. And the troops of Russia took their anger out on the locals of that region.

They have uncovered mass graves of dead Chechen people that supposedly went "missing" and or other things if I recalled. And the troops of Russia took their anger out on the locals of that region.

Well ok - there was a war going on and its not like the Chechens were an innocent people during that war, very likely the opposite. Unless you hate all wars (e.g. the genocide of native americans) I cannot see your dislike as based on objectivity and having merit but rather on a subjective dislike which is inconsistent.

Trump might not be a Russian stooge or may have never colluded but he is everything that Russia would want in an American leader. The amount of chaos he is creating, the trade wars that he is starting, the war against the media and the intelligence community that he is waging, the severing of relations with long term allies, the fact that he is so pro-Russia, etc.

Not even taking into account the fact that he's the most ignorant, incompontent, unhinged and embarrassing world leader we've ever seen and it's not hard to see why Trump in power helps Russia .

Back