Trump Has Fake Time Magazine Covers Displayed at His Properties

woodguyatl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Small potatoes I know. I post this as a small, interesting aside.

But would this be classified as literally "fake news" by Trump or an "alternative fact?" He has been on the cover 14 times so why make a fake one? Is having a 15th cover so important? If it was a silly fake one hanging in office with joke headlines I would understand, but this one tries to look real and is posted in public places at multiple properties.

Also interesting fact, he claimed said "I think we have the all time record for Time cover." He doesn't, Nixon was on it 55 times.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politics/trump-time-magazine/index.html

There's a Time magazine cover photo featuring Donald Trump hanging in at least five of his golf clubs. The only problem, according to the Washington Post's David Fahrenthold, is that no such cover exists. As in, Trump (or someone close to him) created the cover out of whole cloth.

Writes Fahrenthold:
"The Time cover is a fake.
There was no March 1, 2009, issue of Time magazine. And there was no issue at all in 2009 that had Trump on the cover.

In fact, the cover on display at Trump's clubs, observed recently by a reporter visiting one of the properties, contains several small but telling mistakes. Its red border is skinnier than that of a genuine Time cover, and, unlike the real thing, there is no thin white border next to the red. The Trump cover's secondary headlines are stacked on the right side — on a real Time cover, they would go across the top.

Last edited:
Breaking News: Trump huge narcissist, liar. More at 11.

big_lebowski_mirror3.jpg

Pathetic and sad

If people paid half as much attention to any other president as they do to Trump they would have all been impeached. The only conclusion I've gained out of all of this is that he's abnormally squeaky clean.

He loves a little fake publicity.

lol.

Most people are up their own arse. it just so happens that the current POTUS cannot take a leak without it emerging as a huge news story. So we get an in depth picture of his daily life.

This is up there with Alex Rodriguez having a huge mural of himself as a centaur (allegedly) in his living room. It's a level of egoism that escapes even me.

Seriously this guy is a fucking loony and is the leader of the free world

What a time to be alive

If people paid half as much attention to any other president as they do to Trump they would have all been impeached. The only conclusion I've gained out of all of this is that he's abnormally squeaky clean.

Right because there weren't countless conservatives paying attention to what kind of pants Obama wore, how he rode his bicycle or played basket ball.

Putting fake magazine covers of yourself in your house is some North Korea Kim family silliness.

This is finally it....

So trump is basically as bad as an Instagram bitch who Filters/Photoshops her pics....

Fake as fuck.

Back