Trump getting that Latino support. Latino Trump approval up 10 points in a month

Good. more and more minorities are starting to realize that they are not entitled to vote for Democrats due to their race.

He's banning legal immigration from certain countries you can spin it all you want. Also weren't the 9/11 terrorists from Saudia Arabia, why aren't they on the banned list? Oh that's right, they do business with Trump

You mean countries where we can’t identify the background of the people coming here. This is who you want here?

Look how far you’ve sunk...

And latinos hate cubans because they are protected illegals because they vote Republican.

They probably hate Cubans Americans for going evangelical and shitting on fellow latinos if anything.

Because people love Cubans where i am.

You mean countries where we can’t identify the background of the people coming here. This is who you want here?

Look how far you’ve sunk...

that what vetting for is dumbass

They probably hate Cubans Americans for going evangelical and shitting on fellow latinos if anything.

Because people love Cubans where i am.

Well since my mother in law loves Marco Antonio Solis........Listen just send me a handful of your best weather ladies

Nobody likes being lied to. As the Leftist media gets more and more desperate, their lies become less and less intelligently crafted. They are snowballing on themselves. If the trend continues even the diehard halfwits on here will clue in eventually.

Well since my mother in law loves Marco Antonio Solis........Listen just send me a handful of your best weather ladies

You cant go wrong with "El Buki".

that what vetting for is dumbass

<36>

You realize the countries that are banned, are banned because they can’t reliably vet people, right?

Please tell us you’re not that stupid.

Good. Maybe people pay attention to whats actually going on. Trump is the one demanding a solution to our immigration issue. Trump has offered amnesty. What is the left REALLY doing for immigrants aside from name drop them for political points?
If anything, The Left has taken measures to make illegal immigrants much more susceptible to apprehension!

• California: give 'em driver licenses which contain verbiage denoting them as illegals!
  • Piss off The Feds with these ridiculous sanctuary cities, bringing on the wrath of immigration enforcement! Now, it's not just people coming out of jail who will be arrested, but their entire illegal family!

Back