Trump getting that Latino support. Latino Trump approval up 10 points in a month

Has zero to do with legal migration.

"TRAVEL" ban... and from hotspots of terrorism.. lmao.. why do you like terrorist attacks?

He's banning legal immigration from certain countries you can spin it all you want. Also weren't the 9/11 terrorists from Saudia Arabia, why aren't they on the banned list? Oh that's right, they do business with Trump

He's banning legal immigration from certain countries you can spin it all you want. Also weren't the 9/11 terrorists from Saudia Arabia, why aren't they on the banned list? Oh that's right, they do business with Trump

Banning travek temporarily from countries designated as terrorist hotbeds doesn’t mean you hate immigration. That’s some serious mental gymnastics.

Banning travek temporarily from countries designated as terrorist hotbeds doesn’t mean you hate immigration. That’s some serious mental gymnastics.

I like how you ignored what I said about Saudia Arabia and then talk about mental gymnastics lol

I like how you ignored what I said about Saudia Arabia and then talk about mental gymnastics lol

Saudi Arabia has a functioning central government unlike the other countries mentioned in the list, Syria, etc. That's why it wasn't designated in the list from the Obama era that Trump enforced.

Contrary to what many think, Latinos who are citizens of the US tend to dislike illegal immigration.
Yes, they're in favor of making illegals legal, thus ending the illegal problem.
Guys, it's just one poll, most likely in the real poll, AKA the election, republicans will get the same Latino support they always get, around 35%. The same black support, around 10%, and the same white support, around 60%.

And latinos hate cubans because they are protected illegals because they vote Republican.

Welp haters gonna hate

giphy.gif

Many legal immigrants resent illegals

Them supporting Mr. I Have The Best Words is throwing the baby out with the bath water, however

A lot of people don't get this but it's true. My family came here legally. It took my dad's family years to get in and he had to go to school all over again. Tons of my family members went to college in Dominican Republic and then had to do it all over again here.

The immigration proposal that I saw, admittedly it was probably just an article and somewhat incomplete, seemed like a deal that should have been made. If I remember correctly, it gave the Democrats even more than Obama was asking for, with the exception of an allotment of money for the border wall. That seems like a fair compromise.

Is there any explanation you can offer as to why the Dems didn't take the deal other than the desire to use this issue, and thus those people, as a political tool to profit from?

They like factories and things made in America.

People always go for value, if "Made in America" was something people really wanted over their own economic interest, they wouldnt buy chinese-made walmart crap.

I know my fellow Cubans are fans

No. I am not a fan at all of that jackass demagogue piece of shit. Were you born in Cuba or are you a Miami Cuban that has never been there?

And latinos hate cubans because they are protected illegals because they vote Republican.

It's not so simple. Latinos do not hate the Cuban people and for you to say that demonstrates the lack of awareness about Cuban culture and its power throughout the Latin American world.

Is there any explanation you can offer as to why the Dems didn't take the deal other than the desire to use this issue, and thus those people, as a political tool to profit from?

I think they took such a hard stance against the wall that they feel there is no way to back down on that issue. They dug their feet in, and said the idea was offensive and demeaning and everything else. At that point, how do you then agree to spend $20 billion on a wall?

The irony is, Democrats have said some sort of wall should be built in certain locations for many years. It is not the actual wall that they find offensive, it is Trump's rhetoric. Once you say Trump is racist, and say his desire for a wall is a demonstration of that racism, you can't really go back on that.

Plus I'm sure they are still upset that they were blocked when they wanted reform. They were denied that accomplishment by Republicans, and seem to have some interest in returning that favor.

Like children arguing on a playground, in my opinion.

The republicans can't even get an immigration bill through the house and they don't even need dem support. Yet somehow the dems have failed. 112 Republicans voted against the latest compromise bill.

A lot of people don't get this but it's true. My family came here legally. It took my dad's family years to get in and he had to go to school all over again. Tons of my family members went to college in Dominican Republic and then had to do it all over again here.
This reminds of jeff sessions belief that Dominicans have nothing positive to offer the US
No. I am not a fan at all of that jackass demagogue piece of shit. Were you born in Cuba or are you a Miami Cuban that has never been there?

It's not so simple. Latinos do not hate the Cuban people and for you to say that demonstrates the lack of awareness about Cuban culture and its power throughout the Latin American world.
Well I probably should have said conservative Cubans and how Latinos view their hypocrisy on immigration.

the same way the trump party bitches about self hating whites well guess what there are also self hating latinos and blacks as well and they make up a huge portion of the trump supporters

Lefts check mate move was investing in abolishing ice, supporting Muslim immigration. The left hates America

Yo nací en Palma Soriano en Satiago. Mi familia era gusanos y mi abuelo fue preso político por 9 años. Mi familia salió con nada y la casa que mi abuelo construyó se la dieron a un capitán de el partido. Odio a los cubanos en Miami por que se creen cosas....y Miami en general por el tráfico...Miami es cuba con comida

That answer it?

Back