Trump getting that Latino support. Latino Trump approval up 10 points in a month

I can’t remember... is this a day we pay attention to the polls, or a day we call the polls fake news?

Anyway, the poll you cited has Drump’s approval down 4% with independent voters (the only group that really matters).

In the all polls average, his approval is 41.9%... not great, to say the least.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

His numbers are the same as Obama at same point.
He might have been down a 4 points in independents but he was up 6 points for dems.
I don't see why independents would count and no one else would though...well other than you said so which doesn't mean shit.

So, nice way to admit you were wrong. You really don't have an argument. You either don't know what h1b1 is, or what immigration is, or you think we are dumber than you.

Not surprising really. Imagine coming to the country legally, only for the Dems to fight for the rights of illegals who hop the line.

I await the massive crackdown on Irish and Chinese illegal immigrants. any day now. It would be cool if he could enforce the laws without holding their votes on the grounds of wanting a useless wall. It would also be nice if he could enter good faith negotiations with democrats and republicans, agree with whoever talked last, then bitch about how it was a waste of time on twitter.

Annnnnd once again, liberals are like:

<41>

Are you the guy who had a picture of Dan Haggerty engaging in bestiality with a bear on your av?

If so, it seems, judging by your av, that your tastes have shifted.

I await the massive crackdown on Irish and Chinese illegal immigrants. any day now. It would be cool if he could enforce the laws without holding their votes on the grounds of wanting a useless wall. It would also be nice if he could enter good faith negotiations with democrats and republicans, agree with whoever talked last, then bitch about how it was a waste of time on twitter.

That has nothing to do with my post, but thanks for sharing.

So, nice way to admit you were wrong. You really don't have an argument. You either don't know what h1b1 is, or what immigration is, or you think we are dumber than you.

Trump isnt against legal immigration, he is just against foreigners coming to live and work in the USA.

Trump certainly seems to think legal immigration should be lower. That's not precisely the same as being against it. I am pro beer, but i only drink it in moderation. I am extremely pro whiskey, but I drink even less of that.

Trump thinks that immigration should be limited as its politically and economically feasible.

A mexican friend of mine literally told me “ Mexicans don’t even like Mexicans”

There’s definitely some kind of complex there

Mexicans are just contentious people

Contrary to what many think, Latinos who are citizens of the US tend to dislike illegal immigration.

This is something a lot of people on the left don't understand. They base everything on race and can't understand why Latino communities might not want open borders that allow illegal immigrants to flood into their neighborhoods where they compete for local jobs and increase crime. Democrats push anyone with common sense away, and talk down to minorities like you would a child or dog. That's real modern day racism.

Not surprising really. Imagine coming to the country legally, only for the Dems to fight for the rights of illegals who hop the line.

My wife is furious at Trudeau and his libtard government for opening the borders and not dealing with the current illegal immigration problem. When she immigrated to Canada she (and countless others) had to spend a lot of money and time to prove she was worthy of being a citizen. To many immigrants it is a slap in the face that Trudeau is just allowing illegals to walk into the country and giving them welfare and special treatment when they had to work so hard to prove themselves as worthy potential citizens.

LOL @ believing in polls. Just take a look at his rallies bro, 90% redneck slobs.

Contrary to what many think, Latinos who are citizens of the US tend to dislike illegal immigration.
I heavily dislike it. Why come if you can't come legally? It's unfair and it punishes society in general.
That said I'm a legal immigrant here in Japan . I went the right way and didn't try to scam the system

Back