Trump forced Chinese Phone Company ZTE to shutdown

Just going by the OP, this is good news. Hope Trump keeps the pressure on the Chinese.

Just going by the OP, this is good news. Hope Trump keeps the pressure on the Chinese.

I hope whatever the results of his meeting with Kim in Singapore he will continue to pressure to put a check on China.

That is if he will continue the previous American foreign policy of the last 60 years. If he chooses a more isolationist approach I see china dominating the East Asian sphere in no time.

China doesn't innovate shit, they steal and plagiarize.
but they're goat....
maxresdefault.jpg

1*sG3GMY_pM6NPcap8sNhFRQ.jpeg

On a serious note, I think it's likely China agreed to some concession on market access for US tech companies. I also think it's possible they made some veiled threat towards Apple, where China is currently its largest potential market. Trade negotiations are always a game of give and take.

12d chess, bruh.

Trump's love for workers may start in the USA. But it doesn't end there. Winning knows no borders. The beauty of MAGA is that it's just the way you light the fuse for MEGA - Making Earth Great Again.

They really got BTFO hard by Trump right there.

Next will be Huwawei.
and china totally aint gonna find a way to recover those losses.....amirite?
dont bitch when your next phone is 1500 bucks

The news today said Chump wants to bail them out, then Schiff chimes in saying those mofos put our cybersecurity at risk so fuck 'em. Paraphrasing here.

Is douchebag Mitch gonna jump in and save his China people?

The news today said Chump wants to bail them out, then Schiff chimes in saying those mofos put our cybersecurity at risk so fuck 'em. Paraphrasing here.

Is douchebag Mitch gonna jump in and save his China people?

This could be part of their ongoing negotiations with the opening of N.Korea it will be hard for Washington to get Beijing to cooperate if they are backed into a corner.

This could be part of their ongoing negotiations with the opening of N.Korea it will be hard for Washington to get Beijing to cooperate if they are backed into a corner.
Someone needs to pay Cohen's office another visit

Good guy Trump sanctions em' then bails em.

Trump and co. Knows that this will affect US companies too. Like Qualcom and other tech giants that sell to China ZTE.

We will see how this will turn out

Back