Trump expert on violence: beware of evildoers; lethal force leads to the best sex

Re: bolded

1. I have and that's not true. You're talking ignorant bullshit.

2. Sovereign citizens are the number one killers of law enforcement in America.
They've included a bank robbery in Tulsa, a bank bombing in Oregon, and they threw the Portland stabbing in there as well even though the guy was a "passionate Bernie supporter". The grand total is like 100 deaths in almost 20 years.

Sovereign citizens aren't left or right wing, they're closer to anarchists and cop killings have been on the decline for 40 years despite the number of officers steadily going up.

Just goes to show the kind of people in the upper ranks of law enforcement training our younger cops, explains why we have the problems we do.

They've included a bank robbery in Tulsa, a bank bombing in Oregon, and they threw the Portland stabbing in there as well even though the guy was a "passionate Bernie supporter". The grand total is like 100 deaths in almost 20 years.

Sovereign citizens aren't left or right wing, they're closer to anarchists and cop killings have been on the decline for 40 years despite the number of officers steadily going up.

1. Do you know there are a number of studies on this issue? And you're just regurgitating things you've heard, which probably aren't true, and don't even know which study they're supposedly referring to?

2. Sovereign citizens are very much right wing. Only a dope would deny that.

That's because you probably aren't heavily medicated with an already loose grip on reality. Like I said, they aren't likely to create psychos but surely they desensitize people who are already mentally off. It seems like even crazy people would be pretty alarmed seeing the result of shooting someone unless they've simulated doing it a lot before and can treat it like it's not real. I don't doubt the off their meds part is what plays the biggest role in them deciding to do it, but having 8 hours a day of simulated practice runs has got to contribute to the execution of it.

Laughable. Shooter games don't teach shootings or tactics.

Countries have effectively stopped mass shootings with gun laws, no country has developed an effective cure for mental illness.
Free treatment really helps also gov't subsidized medication and mental health facilities. But can't have people who need help getting free hand outs so keep blaming guns, games and movies

Free treatment really helps also gov't subsidized medication and mental health facilities. But can't have people who need help getting free hand outs so keep blaming guns, games and movies

I blame 3 factors for Americas shooting problem. High wealth disparity, weak social safety nets and poorly regulated gun ownership.

Factors like Mental illness are world wide.

I do think the otgot two factors besides gun are certainly worth addressing but are also vastly more difficult to resolve.

Countries have effectively stopped mass shootings with gun laws, no country has developed an effective cure for mental illness.
How many gun laws do we have now? Have you ever even read our Constitution? What part of "shall not be infringed" is so difficult for you people?

I know our Congressional record from '65 mentions some 20,000 laws in this regard and that Reagan used this same number in the 80s. It's disputed as a number, but you should get the point.

How many gun laws do we have now? Have you ever even read our Constitution? What part of "shall not be infringed" is so difficult for you people?

I know our Congressional record from '65 mentions some 20,000 laws in this regard and that Reagan used this same number in the 80s. It's disputed as a number, but you should get the point.
What part of amendment do you not understand. (I like guns)

So an AMERICAN police trainer Is telling his students they should be more willing to kill someone because they’ll have better sex afterwards.

Good grief people wonder why the police here are fucking trigger happy morons. Someone please help me wrap my head around this

*Some police, genius. Tens of millions of police/citizen interactions a year of which @1,000 end in a death by an officer using deadly force. The vast majority of those killed were violently assaulting an officer. Give the hyperbole a rest. It's weak.

*Some police, genius. Tens of millions of police/citizen interactions a year of which @1,000 end in a death by an officer using deadly force. The vast majority of those killed were violently assaulting an officer. Give the hyperbole a rest. It's weak.

Stop. This is just another indication that our police are poorly trained. Every single day there is a report of the police doing stupid ass shit because they’re trained poorly

Stop. This is just another indication that our police are poorly trained. Every single day there is a report of the police doing stupid ass shit because they’re trained poorly

For sure the training can be upgraded and improved and every policeman I know wants that. But you've proven time and again you're beyond being reasonable or objective about the issue. People bitch and moan about lack of training; rightly so, but then don't wanna pony up to pay for it. Seems they'd rather bitch than see improvements. And do we keep exonerating citizens of their duty to be decent human beings to police and one another ? I've always looked at it like any relationship. It's give and take, meet in the middle, let's be decent to one another, etc... Or is that asking too much ?

You're talking millions of interactions a day, dude. Shit's bound to go bad at times. Until you replace people with Number Johnny 5's you're gonna get fuck ups.
I have no issue with seeing a legit shitty officer shit canned.

As an aside...do you reserve the same level of sanctimonious outrage for medical professionals ? Their errors result in @ 250,000 deaths a year. Just curious.

For sure the training can be upgraded and improved and every policeman I know wants that. But you've proven time and again you're beyond being reasonable or objective about the issue. People bitch and moan about lack of training; rightly so, but then don't wanna pony up to pay for it. Seems they'd rather bitch than see improvements. And do we keep exonerating citizens of their duty to be decent human beings to police and one another ? I've always looked at it like any relationship. It's give and take, meet in the middle, let's be decent to one another, etc... Or is that asking too much ?

You're talking millions of interactions a day, dude. Shit's bound to go bad at times. Until you replace people with Number Johnny 5's you're gonna get fuck ups.
I have no issue with seeing a legit shitty officer shit canned.

As an aside...do you reserve the same level of sanctimonious outrage for medical professionals ? Their errors result in @ 250,000 deaths a year. Just curious.

No republicans don’t want to pay for it. Democrats understand taxes are important for a succcessful society.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/tr...ice-trainer-says-lethal-force-leads-best-sex/

I know Raw Story isn't the best source, but they're linking to several sources and aggregating, which is easier than me doing it. I am including the tweets from journalists as well.

Anyways, this guy is part of Trump's panel trying to convince America we have a video game problem and not a gun problem.

It's good when the psycho cops (of which there are many) just discard the filter and let their inner killer out.

No republicans don’t want to pay for it. Democrats understand taxes are important for a succcessful society.

I served in Stl city. Dem controlled for decades. Honestly, I don't know who or what controls the spending, the budgets, etc... but training costs money, man. Believe me...plenty of my old fellow officers (typically the former military guys) were appalled at some of the people they were hiring and passing through the Academy. The instructors down there said they had to lower the standards to attract new hires. I definitely shows sometimes.

We're on the same page, kinda. But you should look at things a bit more reasonably and in their entire context. We've all seen; far too many times; just the "juicy" bits of videos, cell phone video, etc... And we've all seen the truth come out afterwards.

I served in Stl city. Dem controlled for decades. Honestly, I don't know who or what controls the spending, the budgets, etc... but training costs money, man. Believe me...plenty of my old fellow officers (typically the former military guys) were appalled at some of the people they were hiring and passing through the Academy. The instructors down there said they had to lower the standards to attract new hires. I definitely shows sometimes.

We're on the same page, kinda. But you should look at things a bit more reasonably and in their entire context. We've all seen; far too many times; just the "juicy" bits of videos, cell phone video, etc... And we've all seen the truth come out afterwards.

I mean I read the information in this thread and it seems to
Me this guy has no business training in police officers

I mean I read the information in this thread and it seems to
Me this guy has no business training in police officers

I've yet to read it. Give me a minute.

Edit: One look at the guy and I felt like he looks a bit unhinged. Be that as it may...I doubt police are going to go looking to kill someone to test his theory. Ha

If only I had access to willing females in Iraq I could've tested his theory.

I've yet to read it. Give me a minute.

Edit: One look at the guy and I felt like he looks a bit unhinged. Be that as it may...I doubt police are going to go looking to kill someone to test his theory. Ha

If only I had access to willing females in Iraq I could've tested his theory.

There should be no tolerance for this type of behavior. Not when the taxpayers are funding your pensions, salary and healthcare

Well I'm my opinion you are over due for another amendment. 27 amendments in under 250 years, average of less than 1 every ten years. It's been 27 since a fluffy amendment (on congressional salaries) and 47 since a real one (voting age). But that's besides the point.

Now you might act like your right to bear arms has not been infringed but it clearly has. The vague wording of the 2nd didn't stop it.
You can't own stuff ranging from nukes, chemical weapons and anti aircraft missles to machine guns and your standard army assualt rifle.

The amendment has clearly been voided and is subject to constant battles moving weapons into and out of the banned list.

Why not an amendment codifing exactly what is legal and what is not. Currently the precedent of infringing your right to bear arms is alive and well.

If you view it as an important right surely you can't be happy with the status quo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back