Trump ends 1st year with lowest approval rating EVER.

you havent even tried, yet. you just talked shit and rolled out two times.
I've been here long enough to know you're not worth my breath, Maybe next time I'll think about having a serious conversation with you mr.anon

I've been here long enough to know you're not worth my breath, Maybe next time I'll think about having a serious conversation with you mr.anon

for someone who isnt worth your breath, im getting a lot of it. idk what mr.anon is.

damn zebby, did Trump fuck your wife or something? you seem happy bitching all the time. go out and get laid, life isn't as bad as you make it seem. I don't care for trumps policies regarding the epa and the environment but it's ignorant to say he hasn't done anything. my paycheck, 401k, and stocks have all increased dramatically.

damn zebby, did Trump fuck your wife or something? you seem happy bitching all the time. go out and get laid, life isn't as bad as you make it seem. I don't care for trumps policies regarding the epa and the environment but it's ignorant to say he hasn't done anything. my paycheck, 401k, and stocks have all increased dramatically.

So, if he gets credit when the market is going up, will he take blame when it goes down? And who's to say that the reason (if this is indeed true) you got a raise at work had to do with Trump?

Wow, it's almost like the polls were complete bullshit, and couldn't account for an immeasurable amount of variables, and perhaps should not be taken seriously at all.

They were "likely true" though...LOL.

What’s been the track record of polls for the elections since?

Back