Trump ends 1st year with lowest approval rating EVER.

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So incompetent Trump has ended his 1st year in office with an approval rating of 39% which is the lowest of any president in the history of the Republic. The previous low was Bill Clinton who had a 49% rating.

Trump inherited a very strong economy which is a positive but most people in America question his fitness for office and called him a divisive figure which he is without question.

From the article,
There aren't many bright spots for Trump, but there are some. For one, most Republicans continue to approve of him — 83 percent of registered voters who identify as Republicans, according to a recent Quinnipiac poll.

In a July Gallup poll that asked those who disapproved of Trump for their reasons why, most cited his personality or character over issues, policies or overall job performance. That stood in stark contrast to Gallup's polling on Obama in 2009 and George W. Bush in 2001, when far fewer cited such concerns about personality or character as reasons for their negative opinions.

In other words even though Trump inherited an extremely strong economy he is still essentially the most unpopular president ever and it is because he shows racist views, is completely incompetent and lies about everything big and small. I think If Trump would just shut off his Twitter account he would likely have an approval rating of around 50%

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nat...-469580553.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_CHBrand

The wh just today bashed jeff flake by saying he has low poll numbers
Lol!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

True. That is why he has negative things to say about the Dear Leader.

Can we impeach this clown already before he completely destroys the country? I think a plan would be to have Obama finish this term until the next election

Can we impeach this clown already before he completely destroys the country? I think a plan would be to have Obama finish this term until the next election
Lol

Except for saying no-no words, what has he done that's exceptionally radical?

Last edited:
In for the

Is+this+where+the+apple+circlejerk+is+happening+_60e77d644ed14aca74c04221084fd821.gif

He ends his year with the lowest approval rating, but that means shit......

When your 19 over par. ;)

I believe these alleged low approval ratings for President Trump, about as much as I believed Hillary Clinton was 10 points ahead in October 2016.

It's all just bullshit to try and disenfranchise Trump's base.

I believe these alleged low approval ratings for President Trump, about as much as I believed Hillary Clinton was 10 points ahead in October 2016.

It's all just bullshit to try and disenfranchise Trump's base.

Yeah...that's not what disenfranchise means.

Ya, that or the incompetency. One of those for sure
Which one is his worst accomplishment
Cutting un funding
Cutting Palestine
Cutting Pakistan
Tax breaks for everyone
Getting Korea to talk to one another
Getting out of the Paris garbage
Handling Florida and Texas perfectly back to back
Getting stuff to Puerto Rico quickly
Cutting unemployment
Record stock market

Let’s face it, you just don’t like the tweets
That’s fine. They suck and his personality sucks.

Back