Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

So what is the actual point of this information? Black people can't country too good? Like I said earlier, you're a racist piece of shit.

Some of that is not of their own doing though

The black family unit was very strong at one point in America. But something went horribly wrong.

Remember when I got attacked in the 50s thread for saying in some ways the 50s was a better place to be a black child than currently. I was attacked non stop there(think you joined in). I then provided multiple studies (some by liberals) showing how things were better in many ways back then. But once again after I posted ACTUAL real unbiased sources to back my claim up. The stupid insults and GIFs started there

Black people were being actively oppressed by white people in America, dummy.

This reply has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Really weird and kinda creepy

Edit. It actually looks like you agree with my post. Yet still insulted me. Lofl

Just saying that not all attempts to separate from a multi-ethnic collective are successful.

Those are your own judgments on the subject, and speak more of your own preconceived notions. I merely brought up the case because it had value to the conversation, as a legitimate attempt by Americans to establish an ethno-state, belonging to people of their own ethnicity, beyond the control of the United States and its government.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. You're one of those "race realists", and I'm the real racist for calling you out. Fascinating stuff.

Not surprised at all regarding Trump and his description of non-white countries as "shitholes." It's well-documented that he's a racist clown that wants America to be WASP territory. His supporters want that too, at least unconsciously, because they believe the narrative that Europe and its descendants (especially America) are better than the rest of humanity. They are very strange people that don't have hope and respect for humans other than themselves. Their ideas are untenable and will be resisted the entire time they try to realize their objectives.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. You're one of those "race realists", and I'm the real racist for calling you out. Fascinating stuff.
giphy.gif

This reply has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Really weird and kinda creepy
Of course it does. You're claiming equivalency between Malcom X, and White Supremacists in general. Context matters a lot. He may have been a black supremacist(at some points in his life, anyway), but black people separating themselves from white people who are actively discriminating against them, is not actually racist. In the context of the times.

You really lack any ability to hold up an argument beyond "racist, fascist, waah waah, (randomly post a gif to pathetically beg for likes from other intellectual dimwits)", don't you?

Sadly, they really can't county to well

Some of that is not of their own doing though

The black family unit was very strong at one point in America. But something went horribly wrong.

Remember when I got attacked in the 50s thread for saying in some ways the 50s was a better place to be a black child than currently. I was attacked non stop there(think you joined in). I then provided multiple studies (some by liberals) showing how things were better in many ways back then. But once again after I posted ACTUAL real unbiased sources to back my claim up. The stupid insults and GIFs started there

tenor.gif

Yeah, being a black child in America must've been great with the constant fear of lynchings, destruction of property, humiliation, and terror. You're a fucking moron.

Semantics. It's still segregation

X wanted the best for black folks. There was nothing wrong with that, especially living in that era

No shit. I wish he was alive today. He would be shredding people.

Just saying that not all attempts to separate from a multi-ethnic collective are successful.

Those are your own judgments on the subject, and speak more of your own preconceived notions. I merely brought up the case because it had value to the conversation, as a legitimate attempt by Americans to establish an ethno-state, belonging to people of their own ethnicity, beyond the control of the United States and its government.
Also, LMAO @ pulling the, "I'm just saying" intro. That's white identity politics 101. You're not nearly as intelligent as you would like to believe. I'd take all of Haiti into the US before I let your pathetic, racist ass in.

I love it when people get tuned up in a thread and then claim victory, never fails to put a smile on my face .

tenor.gif

Yeah, being a black child in America must've been great with the constant fear of lynchings, destruction of property, humiliation, and terror. You're a fucking moron.

There were so many lynchings going in the 1950's, right?

Of course it does. You're claiming equivalency between Malcom X, and White Supremacists in general. Context matters a lot. He may have been a black supremacist(at some points in his life, anyway), but black people separating themselves from white people who are actively discriminating against them, is not actually racist. In the context of the times.
yeah if people are harassing me im not going to want to be around them ... its a false equivalence that hes making
6756.gif

Also, LMAO @ pulling the, "I'm just saying" intro. That's white identity politics 101. You're not nearly as intelligent as you would like to believe. I'd take all of Haiti into the US before I let your pathetic, racist ass in.

More of the same.

You have no card to play beyond "racist", do you?

Learn another fucking trick, puppy.

Not surprised at all regarding Trump and his description of non-white countries as "shitholes." It's well-documented that he's a racist clown that wants America to be WASP territory. His supporters want that too, at least unconsciously, because they believe the narrative that Europe and its descendants (especially America) are better than the rest of humanity. They are very strange people that don't have hope and respect for humans other than themselves. Their ideas are untenable and will be resisted the entire time they try to realize their objectives.
Yeah, the next few decades won't be kind to their archaic way of thinking.

Wow. You are WAY off

I was saying X lived in an era when blacks were essentially under attack in many ways. It formed his way of thinking that blacks needed to take care of themselves

You AGAIN are just way wrong

I honestly don't think you even read my post entirely. You fucking AGREE with it DUMMY

You really lack any ability to hold up an argument beyond "racist, fascist, waah waah, (randomly post a gif to pathetically beg for likes from other intellectual dimwits)", don't you?
The topic of this conversation is racism and White Supremacy.

tenor.gif

And a total racist.

In before he claims he's actually a minority.

There were so many lynchings going in the 1950's, right?
actually yes
The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites being lynched between 1882 and 1968,
From 1882 to 1968, "nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[17] None succeeded in gaining passage, blocked by the Solid South - the delegation of white Southerners in the Senate.[17] During the 1950s and 1960s Civil Rights Movement, black activists were attacked and murdered throughout the South. The 1964 murders of Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner galvanized public support for passage of civil rights legislation that year and the next.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

I already know what they say. You're claiming that racial segregation isn't a supremacist action, but you're dead wrong. Of course race based segregation is supremacist in intent and nature. Your argument is absurd, and it's pathetic that you actually believe you could be correct.

Look, you have this 1960's idea in your mind trying to imagine what I'm talking about with regard to racial segregation. Were the Jim Crow laws, where the state forcefully imposed two groups of people obligated to live under the same society and governance to separate, supremacist? Yes! Absolutely!

That's not what we're talking about here though. If people of a northern European background want their own country with their own governance, with their own towns, or hell with their own group of friends, what about that makes it supremacist in nature? How are you extending the intent to not interact into a form of oppressive interaction?

If you're still saying that it is, then are the Japanese Asian supremacist, because of their immigration policy excluding effectively anyone that's not Japanese? What about black neighborhoods, where AA's want to congregate together? Hispanics?

Last edited:
Back