Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

p70hUs2.gif

Another Thread derailed by personal insults and constant GIFs.

over/under on how many times Homer calls me a liar only to be proven wrong

My argument is also that one need not have power to be a White Supremacist, because it's a belief system.

Would you agree that you need to have an intent to be a supremacist then?

Your argument is that people who are rty selected can't see the truth of supremacy being a belief system that only exists when you put it into action because you have power over others, and that excluding them from your society based on race isn't racist because only people who are yt6749 selected can see the truth of your mind numbingly stupid arguments shitting up this thread.

That's not my argument. Please re-read my posts.

I foresee a government shutdown coming up. Trump is going to push this crap hard. Election year, and all.

Let me make sure I understand your position. Do you claim that ingroup preference and supremacy are mutually exclusive?

They necessarily are. Otherwise, you're making the argument that ostracism is a form of oppression.

Would you agree that you need to have an intent to be a supremacist then?

That's not my argument. Please re-read my posts.

I don't agree with your argument entirely here but at least you are trying to actually argue. It's apparent some in here are just derailing the entire thread after a few guys got caught being very untruthful

Just exit the threads when the name calling and GIFs start flying.

Leave the thread to them

I foresee a government shutdown coming up. Trump is going to push this crap hard. Election year, and all.

Let's hope this kicks off a secession movement so we live in different societies... you know so my separate community can oppress you through not associating with you.

I don't agree with your argument entirely here but at least you are trying to actually argue. It's apparent some in here are just derailing the entire thread after a few guys got caught being very untruthful

Just exit the threads when the name calling and GIFs start flying.

Leave the thread to them

Well shoot, then maybe we can hash this out and be productive. Which part don't you agree with?

You can only oppress a population and subjugate them by ruling over them. By excluding a population from your rule, you forsake your ability to oppress them.

That is precisely why most people argue for a two-state solution to Israel. So that the Palestinians have their own state, within which they can govern over themselves, and within which the Israelis can no longer exercise their own rule over another population, unwilling to be their subjects.

Yes, these states would be "ethno-nationalist" in origin. And no, they wouldn't be racist. They would simply be more easily governable.

Depends on whether they are pushing you out of the classroom or keeping the good seats to themselves, or whether or not they just pack up and leave and never talk to anyone else ever again forever

Let's assume no one's forced to go somewhere. Still supremacist?

Remember when I was a lying piece of shit for bringing up the Alabama thread. Lol, remember that.

Have you deleted any of your untruthful posts lately?
No, I said you are a lying piece of shit. That's why I didn't believe you until you provided evidence of your claim. That's my standard anyway, but obviously I'll be extra insistent with someone like you.

Well shoot, then maybe we can hash this out and be productive. Which part don't you agree with?

I think you are right in the sense that self segregation is not supremacy.

But the strict definition of White supremacy is basically forced segregation

You have valid points though and are being attacked for them

Fuck it though. Anyone who reads through this thread will see the WR president get smashed over the head with a dose of reality. See him leave the thread after being exposed. Then come back in later with buddies to derail the thread.

Leave them the thread when they get desperate with the insults and GIFs

Back