Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

I find it funny that all the people stating "But that's the truth" would feel the same way if you called them fat, ugly, poor, etc.

Well New York was voted as the rudest city in America for years, so it's not something they wouldn't have already heard.

So you're saying "They (NY) are used to that language..

So it's something "They" would be use to..

No tell me "Why, people NOT of NY should be used to this type of language..

I find it funny that all the people stating "But that's the truth" would feel the same way if you called them fat, ugly, poor, etc.

All I keep thinking is "I live in a country where a lot of people think it's ok for a president to not just say, but tweet garbage like that, on a daily basis.... this is a shithole country."

Hard to feel patriotic right now. People really don't seem to remember why this country exists in the first place.

If Trump is all about not letting immigrants come from shithole countries we should start with Canada.

Well, then I guess that's it for me.

HlUuuZP.gif

Washington has nothing to do about it.

We were talking about where he "lives" and relaxes..

So he has to literally take a plane just to speak at ease and be uninhibited in your view, he's basically a prisoner until then...

And how long can you go without alcohol, videogames, leisure social activity, any form of catharsis?

So you're saying "They (NY) are used to that language..

So it's something "They" would be use to..

No tell me "Why, people NOT of NY should be used to this type of language..

He's your president, it's ingrained in him, get used to it.

It's like asking someone from Alabama to change their accent because it sounds stupid and offends you. Vulgarity is universal, and I bet you the same people criticizing him are prone to using it as well, especially in private.

So he has to literally take a plane just to speak at ease and be uninhibited in your view, he's basically a prisoner until then...

And how long can you go without alcohol, videogames, leisure social activity, any form of catharsis?

He's your president, it's ingrained in him, get used to it.

It's like asking someone from Alabama to change their accent because it sounds stupid and offends you. Vulgarity is universal, and I bet you the same people criticizing him are prone to using it as well, especially in private.

Haha, way to try to switch the conversation to be about me..

But none of those actually tried to answer my question.

Haha, way to try to switch the conversation to be about me..

But none of those actually tried to answer my question.

I've been answering your questions up till now, but you're not looking for an answer. You simply want to argue that he shouldn't have done such a thing. And I disagree. It's completely natural.

Do you think we're prone to using it in front of our colleagues such that they are willing to criticize us in the public eye? Because that's what's happening here with a number govt. officials, including Republicans.

I've been answering your questions up till now, but you're not looking for an answer. You simply want to argue that he shouldn't have done such a thing. And I disagree, it's completely natural.

So then you agree..

He should have picked a better time and place to say "shithole" ..?

Do you think we're prone to using it in front of our colleagues such that they are willing to criticize us in the public eye? Because that's what's happening here with a number govt. officials, including Republicans.

I don't you've ever been in a position as stressful as his, to safely say that you'd be able to control it all the time.

I don't you've ever been in a position as stressful as his, to safely say that you'd be able to control it all the time.
And yet there have been a slew of other presidents and members of Congress who don't seem to have this problem.

So, do we have a concensus on whether Haiti is a bona fide Shithole by various generally-accepted metrics yet?

May be this thread needs a voting poll, @Revolver ! :cool:

45BAA924-63E8-4338-B0CC-E49C5F70B52C.jpeg

Cover for today's New York Daily News....

{<buffer}

So, do we have a concensus on whether Haiti is a bona fide Shithole by various generally-accepted metrics yet?

May be this thread needs a voting poll, @Revolver ! :cool:
I think we can all agree that it is. But it shouldn't stop people from being able to fulfill their American Dream.

Haha you're that parent that let's their kid scream and talk in theaters.

But, but, but...some excuse

So then you agree..

He should have picked a better time and place to say "shithole" ..?

I think it was a verbal reflex, honestly; a completely human reaction. I don't think he made it a conscious point to hurt anyone, so I don't take this as seriously and offensive as you do.

And yet there have been a slew of other presidents and members of Congress who don't seem to have this problem.

No other president has been under this kind of spying, scrutiny and transparency. So you can't say that for a fact.

I'd sure like to know what was going on and being said in those parties Obama was throwing at the White House with $50,000 worth of "hot dogs" flown in from Chicago... but we may never know.

Haha you're that parent that let's their kid scream and talk in theaters.

But, but, but...some excuse

No, cause they're free to do that at HOME, but not in public. Which this situation ain't.

Back