Trump destroys Fake News in presser, calls out Alt Left thugs

And he didn't in the 2016 campaign as you can see in my link. Trump changes his tune like a crooked politician.
If you haven't realized Trump ran a very divisive racist campaign, you need to watch something other than Fox news. His views on Mexicans as rapists, building a wall etc.

What's the reoccurring quota for someone to denounce a racist ? every quarter of a year or ? What about pedophiles individuals I want all politicians to denounce people by name when they commit those crimes. If not I know those politicians are wanting those people to vote for them and are enabling their ways of thinking.

I see nothing wrong what Trump said.

KKK/Neo Nazis fighting with BLM/Antifa on the streets of a college town.

Fake News media showing footage of both groups fighting while solely blaming the extreme right is fucking hilarious

He needs to denounce every person in the alt-right there by name. Have a long list of names and 1 by 1 denounce them anything other then that proves he's a racist and his rhetoric is dangerous.

What's the reoccurring quota for someone to denounce a racist ? every quarter of a year or ? What about pedophiles individuals I want all politicians to denounce people by name when they commit those crimes. If not I know those politicians are wanting those people to vote for them and are enabling their ways of thinking.

Just once if he doesn't change his stance. Trump keeps changing his tune depending on the person interviewing him and the level of public outrage. Trump probably supports David Duke in his heart but cannot publically say so at this time.

Theres an old thread about Trump and David Duke:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trump-claims-he-knows-nothing-about-david-duke-or-the-kkk.3183581/

Last edited:
Yeah, at this point that is just petty point scoring and not any kind of substantial complaint.
No, if you make that comment then you should be held to it. Which means every single time he makes a statement in the future he can't use the excuse that he didn't have all the facts as he has done in the past when he's made ridiculous assertions before having all the facts.

I have no idea how the NAACP was back then, but it's irrelevant. Fact is Antifa is a domestic terror group funded by George Soros to incite violence against conservatives, thus were condemned by the President along with the psycho who killed the girl.

If you haven't realized Trump ran a very divisive racist campaign, you need to watch something other than Fox news. His views on Mexicans as rapists, building a wall etc.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
"There are few things harder than telling the truth in the face of mass hysteria. Not becoming hysterical in turn, not overstating the case, but also not yielding to the hysteria and the storm of cant in the least; just stating things as they are, and as they are seen by a normal, sane man who does not inhabit a nightmare world of lies, cowardice, and sickness of the mind and spirit.

That is what Trump did today. It was his finest moment as President, and his finest moment as a man; one of the finest that any man is capable of.

He is a great man. Everyone is against him, now more than ever; even the despicable and cowardly Republicans, even his own aides, even those in his so-called base who should know better. But still he stands there -- in his own home -- and speaks the plain truth as he sees it.

For my part, I can only offer the humblest words of gratitude; it is the privilege of a lifetime to have this great man full of sanity and common sense as my President. No matter the struggles and difficulties that lie ahead, every day that T is in that position is a great and undeserved blessing. My cup runneth over."

Exhibit A: you live in a delusional world. You're sick in mind and spirit and lie to yourself constantly. Be healed.

Lol, you guys are painting yourselves into a corner by worshipping Trump and investing so much in him. It's you alt-righters vs. the majority of the country and the rest of the world. What would you ever do if Trump is kicked out? Go on a shooting spree, claiming the left made you do it?

It's hilarious how the president single handedly did a better job at accurately reporting this event than the entire msm.

He made them look like complete fools.

Such a sad state the media is in.

There's a reason why Trumps twitter beat CNN in a poll for "more trustworthy news"

Again like most things with trump he is right in a sense but his tactics are wrong. He doesn't have any real leadership skills. Every time someone does something wrong there are other factors but the whole American justice system/conservative ideology is based on personal responsibility, which is a principle I hold above almost anything else. If every time someone commits a crime/terrorism we provide context to redirect blame, nobody is ever culpable.

This is the same argument people like Noam Chomsky make to provide the context for why terrorists do what they do. It's partly true, just like what trump said is partly true, but when and how you talk about it is important.

lol

Give me an example of a "racist thing" that Trump said.

Trump disavowed David Duke all the way back in 2000, when he called him a "racist, a bigot":

Then pretended he didn't know who David Duke was when Jake Tapper asked him to condemn Duke in a February, 2016, interview. After he suffered an enormous backlash for his easily identified lie, and what the nature of that lie indicated, he blamed his lie on a "bad earpiece".

You don't get to have it both ways. If you play both sides, when censure is the only appropriate response, then you get no credit for censure. Trump is entirely disingenuous on this issue.

Lol, you guys are painting yourselves into a corner by worshipping Trump and investing so much in him. It's you alt-righters vs. the majority of the country and the rest of the world. What would you ever do if Trump is kicked out? Go on a shooting spree, claiming the left made you do it?

Well that's where the battle is. The left wants to paint people who voted for Trump, because they want to put America first, as just a bunch of Nazis even tho is platform and agenda has nothing to do with it. Trying make patriots feel compelled to break from Trump, through the use of propoganda, is the entire goal of leftists/Globalists.

If they succeed then the MAGA agenda dies and we all go back to dems & reps working together to sell out and destroy the country. Only this time theyll rig the game completely so no more unexpected outsiders get in.

Again like most things with trump he is right in a sense but his tactics are wrong. He doesn't have any real leadership skills. Every time someone does something wrong there are other factors but the whole American justice system/conservative ideology is based on personal responsibility, which is a principle I hold above almost anything else. If every time someone commits a crime/terrorism we provide context to redirect blame, nobody is ever culpable.

This is the same argument people like Noam Chomsky make to provide the context for why terrorists do what they do. It's partly true, just like what trump said is partly true, but when and how you talk about it is important.

You are suggesting there is something Trump could have said or do to appease the insane left in this country. That is a naive suggestion not based in reality.

You're and idiot if you think space is a alt-righter or any Trump voter on this forum. I don't recall running into one alt-righter on here but keep dealing with extremisms and holding on the L's. " Not all Trump voters are racist but all racist voted for Trump" I bet you believe in that 100%. Keep getting spoon fed by MSM

You are suggesting there is something Trump could have said or do to appease the insane left in this country. That is a naive suggestion not based in reality.

not being part of the insane left I don't care what appeases them. I care about him doing things that are smart and beneficial. I've been fortunate to be around great leaders in my life and a major skill of leadership is knowing how to work with everyone you lead, not simply pandering to one segment. Knowing when and how to say things is fundamental.

On the contrary, the people I talk to are more supportive of Trump than ever. Nope.. not even KKK members but honest, hard working people that see through the garbage. An example, Chuck Todd plays a clip of Trump's conference yesterday in which he disavows the KKK, white supremacists, "whatever they are".. cut to Chuck Todd who immediately says "That is despicable! Donald J. Trump openly supporting white supremacist". Um.. what Chuck Todd? Did you listen to the soundbite or are you reading that off a teleprompter. I nearly had tears running down my face from the fake outrage and manipulation. Normal people who can think for themselves are completely put off by the propaganda. It isn't even well done. It is throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Trump runs for re-election tomorrow and he wins even more handily. MSM and their agenda are done. This white supremacist bullshit is their last attempt. Where do they go from here? Trump is a child molester? Tell me again who is driving a wedge between America. The media is so desperate to regain control for their party they are manipulating millions of people into thinking their president is a white supremacist who they should greatly fear.

Last edited:
You're and idiot if you think space is a alt-righter or any Trump voter on this forum. I don't recall running into one alt-righter on here but keep dealing with extremisms and holding on the L's. " Not all Trump voters are racist but all racist voted for Trump" I bet you believe in that 100%. Keep getting spoon fed by MSM

Of course there are.lots of alt-right extremists posting here, is that supposed to be a joke?

And you really don't think that virtually every white supremacist supports Trump? Who else would they vote for? This is not from MSM, it's from common sense.

You alt-righters are always trying to hide your beliefs via thinly disguised posting. It's cowardly and dishonest to pretend you aren't a full fledged racist when you guys post the way you do

Of course there are.lots of alt-right extremists posting here, is that supposed to be a joke?

And you really don't think that virtually every white supremacist supports Trump? Who else would they vote for? This is not from MSM, it's from common sense.

You alt-righters are always trying to hide your beliefs via thinly disguised posting. It's cowardly and dishonest to pretend you aren't a full fledged racist when you guys post the way you do

That's why I call them coward internet Nazis.

I think they really hate it.

They're too cowardly to even admit their beliefs to themselves or others on an internet subforum when they're anonymous.

Back