Trump destroys Fake News in presser, calls out Alt Left thugs

CNNs coversge of this was putrid lol. They were acting like the end of the world was happening just because Trump said "fuck it, im going to tell the truth about this".

Was it the Alt-Left thugs that rammed a vehicle into a crowd of people?

Oh wait, thats right.. it was Trump's hardcore fanbase

I don't really see the problem with what he said or the interest in the press conference in general.

He basically said the driver of the car was a piece of shit. True.
He said antifa is dangerous and violent. True.
He supported peoples right to protest...which is exactly what your president should do.

The left constantly bitches about equal rights. Which means that people have a right to protest and even if it's neo nazis...you are supposed to be fighting for EQUAL rights. Fighting for equal rights means you fight for the rights of people you don't agree with as well as your own. It doesn't mean your side gets to take part in those rights while you ward off the other side with violence and numbers.

Trump's strongest supporters are white supremacists kkk types so he was reluctant and didn't mention them by name in particular. Only after public outcry did Trump condemn "white supremacists" but again tempered it by saying both sides were to blame and were very violent.

This is a president who has given tacit support to right wing kkk types by remaining silent and being wishy washy about who is responsible for most of the violent attacks, after decades of conservative paramilitary groups popping up all over the country so its very odd that you blame the left for bitching about equal rights.

You still think I'm a Democrat, apparently. I have enjoyed watching you build up this false image based on your profound mis-assumption.

I feel like you're capable of realizing how unviable and extreme Democrats become but you play along with their sensationalist media ploys in regards to Putin/Nazis/etc because, for whatever reason, you it's personal between you and Trump.

It is indeed hilarious, watching you yell at those brainwashed cucks, whilst whoring yourself out to a con man who most likely laughs at your stupidity daily.

I get that your ass is still ringing, but, you'll have to do better than that.
All you fairys do is bitch and cry and screech like women daily about every. single. thing. the man does.
When he does bad, I, being an adult, disapprove. When he does something right, I approve. And having the balls to not cave in to this ridiculous affair of ignoring the antifa violence is doing something right.

Let me guess, you were for Bernie, right? Or was it Hillary?
Fuck off, you're a joke, one is a bum that never worked until he found the ultimate con, convincing noodle brained idiots and college kids that hey, the government will give you free everything. LOL, yeah, ok.
Or Hillary... Wall Street whore? Con artist? Honest? You don't think she was laughing at you idiots daily? You don't have much of a sense for irony, do you?
You self righteous hypocritical clowns don't have a moral leg to stand on, it's laughable, you taking some kind of "high road" in this matter.
Anybody that participated in the last election was conned, you're just too much an idiot to realize it.

Was it the Alt-Left thugs that rammed a vehicle into a crowd of people?

Oh wait, thats right.. it was Trump's hardcore fanbase
No, it was one loon, acting alone.

This is a president who has given tacit support to right wing kkk types by remaining silent and being wishy washy about who is responsible for most of the violent attacks, after decades of conservative paramilitary groups popping up all over the country so its very odd that you blame the left for bitching about equal rights.

Here CNN is covering the Antifa violence against Milo's speech in Berkeley a while back. What didn't they show, who didn't they let have a voice, and what didn't they say here that you wanted them to in terms of objectivity?

Decent segment, sure. But what percentage of their airtime that week was dedicated to coverage of the violent antifa thugs, and what percentage of their coverage this week was dedicated to bashing Trump and white supremacists/nationalists/alt-right?

How much has CNN covered leftist violence at Charlottesville this week?

Media mad that Trump won't play PC ball and shocked that he still isn't playing the PC games? I am waiting for all the clothing brands that were worn by the alt-right to come out with statements and let us know they condemn those people just like the tiki torch people did. If they don't I will boycott

Trump acted with a complete lack of composure or leadership. A total embarrassment, a real low in American history. The fucking losers at that protest were a bunch of try hard wannabe tough guys. Only the weakest "men", whether that's intellectual or physical, would feel the need to tribe up based on something as stupid as the color of ones skin. Antifa is just as retarded with their ignorance and need for some sort of action.

I'm just disgusted, America is acting beyond foolish. It's 2017, there isn't an excuse for any of this.

I feel like you're capable of realizing how unviable and extreme Democrats become but you play along with their sensationalist media ploys in regards to Putin/Nazis/etc because, for whatever reason, you it's personal between you and Trump.
Or it could be because Putin is actually a bad guy, and I seem to be one of the only Republicans who remembers that. Did you entertain that possibility? Trump didn't bewitch me along with the rest of you:
All Of A Sudden, Russia Has Become A Partisan Issue | FiveThirtyEight
Putin's Image Rises in US, Mostly Among Republicans

qjmjsyeugk6a-h2njyjggg.png

Gu9k5c.png

xkkumo9wcea1zbvhctbdvq.png

Also, the only people I've called "Nazis" are actual, avowed Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists. I seem to be the only guy who understands that both #antifa and White Nationalism are bad, but is also capable of calling out the side which is the root cause and worst offender in any given flare-up.

Double technicals are the resort of spineless, terrible referees.

Trump acted with a complete lack of composure or leadership. A total embarrassment, a real low in American history. The fucking losers at that protest were a bunch of try hard wannabe tough guys. Only the weakest "men", whether that's intellectual or physical, would feel the need to tribe up based on something as stupid as the color of ones skin. Antifa is just as retarded with their ignorance and need for some sort of action.

I'm just disgusted, America is acting beyond foolish. It's 2017, there isn't an excuse for any of this.

As an outsider, it's surreal. Like watching a really depressing adaptation of Idiocracy, minus the satire.

800.jpg

Real life really has become stranger than fiction.

lol Trump has said controversial racist things during his election campaign also which the video does not show.
Trump initially refused to reject support from David Duke etc by saying that he didn't know who they were when asked the question whether he accepted their support. Then he lied by saying that the only reason he didn't reject Duke was because of a lousy earpiece during the interview.

I get that your ass is still ringing, but, you'll have to do better than that.
All you fairys do is bitch and cry and screech like women daily about every. single. thing. the man does.
When he does bad, I, being an adult, disapprove. When he does something right, I approve. And having the balls to not cave in to this ridiculous affair of ignoring the antifa violence is doing something right.

Let me guess, you were for Bernie, right? Or was it Hillary?
Fuck off, you're a joke, one is a bum that never worked until he found the ultimate con, convincing noodle brained idiots and college kids that hey, the government will give you free everything. LOL, yeah, ok.
Or Hillary... Wall Street whore? Con artist? Honest? You don't think she was laughing at you idiots daily? You don't have much of a sense for irony, do you?
You self righteous hypocritical clowns don't have a moral leg to stand on, it's laughable, you taking some kind of "high road" in this matter.
Anybody that participated in the last election was conned, you're just too much an idiot to realize it.

Literally every single assumption you made was wrong. I am astounded, and not even at you, but more at the sheer improbability of it.

Not for Sanders, Clinton, or the 3rd party clowncar of Stein, Johnson, or whatever nutbag the lesbian libertarian dentist's party ran. I accepted defeat the moment it was clear the Democratic Party was intent on favoring one candidate over another. I trust none of them.

In every assumption in this thread, you simply projected duality where there was none. You, seeing a criticism of your apparent (due to the foaming, barking nature of your tone) hero, assumes that I think exactly like you, and absolutely feel compelled to support scumbag a or scumbag b or c.

I'm laughing my ass off thinking of a scenario where a chick at a bar says fuck trump, and you rattle off this diatribe. I'm imagining said whore's face watching you indignantly flailing about, and cant stop laughing.

One of the many different disturbing things from googling Antifa. Threatening the young daughter of a pro Trump journalist.

lol Trump has said controversial racist things during his election campaign also which the video does not show.
Trump initially refused to reject support from David Duke etc by saying that he didn't know who they were when asked the question whether he accepted their support. Then he lied by saying that the only reason he didn't reject Duke was because of a lousy earpiece during the interview.
lol

Give me an example of a "racist thing" that Trump said.

Trump disavowed David Duke all the way back in 2000, when he called him a "racist, a bigot":

I see nothing wrong what Trump said.

KKK/Neo Nazis fighting with BLM/Antifa on the streets of a college town.

Fake News media showing footage of both groups fighting while solely blaming the extreme right is fucking hilarious

lol
Give me an example of a "racist thing" that Trump said.
Trump disavowed David Duke all the way back in 2000, when he called him a "racist, a bigot":

And he didn't in the 2016 campaign as you can see in my link. Trump changes his tune like a crooked politician.
If you haven't realized Trump ran a very divisive racist campaign, you need to watch something other than Fox news. His views on Mexicans as rapists, building a wall etc.

One of the many different disturbing things from googling Antifa. Threatening the young daughter of a pro Trump journalist.

Antifa is a hate group run by cowards who cover their faces:

DHQ4mKQXoAA-qRf.jpg

Back