Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

So the source is one guy called Antar Davidson. Who's that?

Edit: Oh he has a public facebook.

Oh he's a political activist.
Oh no, people caring about politics and trying to change bad things?

In the meantime, reports are out and they’re just as bad as feared:
https://www.apnews.com/9794de32d39d4c6f89fbefaea3780769

20 children to a cage. Lights on all day every day. Catatonic kids.

Reporters not allowed to interview anyone.

This is a travesty

Oh no, people caring about politics and trying to change bad things?

In the meantime, reports are out and they’re just as bad as feared:
https://www.apnews.com/9794de32d39d4c6f89fbefaea3780769

20 children to a cage. Lights on all day every day. Catatonic kids.

Reporters not allowed to interview anyone.

This is a travesty

I agree. How dare these countries abandon their kids and dump them on the US' doorstep

I agree. How dare these countries abandon their kids and dump them on the US' doorstep
That’s not what is happening. Do you not care at all about truth? They’re being taken

Oh the US is going to Mexico and kidnapping these kids?
The US is taking families that are asking for asylum in the common and accepted method of doing so and are, without reason other than cruelty, taking babies and children away from their parents who had the temerity to ask one of the historically most kind nations in the world for kindness.

But that’s funny thing about all of this. Asylum seekers aren’t the same as “illegal immigrants”. They are attempting to enter the country legally. What the fuck is it with conservatives and context?
They think people can just say "¡O dios mio! Es la migra...como se dice...asylum seeker." When in reality, anybody caught obviously trying to sneak in and using the asylum excuse after getting caught will be reported for doing that. As if border agents haven't heard that one before. Legit asylum seekers tend to bring evidence of meeting the criteria, or broadcast their intentions.

They don't get context, and as each day goes by, it's becoming more clear that they also don't get "thinking."

We need to pack our bags and leave too. The natives wil be happy to have the land that wa stolen from them.
Glad to know I’m allowed to walk into any country at any time for any reason and it is perfectly legal. Don’t even have to call ahead. What a world we live in. Thank god you were here to open my eyes to the fact nobody anywhere, not even the countries these people are coming, from have any border control or immigration policy.

The US is taking families that are asking for asylum in the common and accepted method of doing so and are, without reason other than cruelty, taking babies and children away from their parents who had the temerity to ask one of the historically most kind nations in the world for kindness.

Nope. They're taking illegal immigrants and punishing them accordingly. When thise illegal immigrants have kids, they are soing what they can with the resources they have to look after those kids.

Easy solution, don't illegally cross the border.

But that’s funny thing about all of this. Asylum seekers aren’t the same as “illegal immigrants”. They are attempting to enter the country legally. What the fuck is it with conservatives and context?

And we are legally separating them, temporarily.

Fact: They can seek asylum in Mexico.
Fact: They chose not to.

Nope. They're taking illegal immigrants and punishing them accordingly. When thise illegal immigrants have kids, they are soing what they can with the resources they have to look after those kids.
You’ve had this explained to you repeatedly. You’re lying, stupid, or trolling.

Once more: people who come to the US and apply for asylum are not illegal immigrants. If you say otherwise, you are lying.

Glad to know I’m allowed to walk into any country at any time for any reason and it is perfectly legal. Don’t even have to call ahead. What a world we live in. Thank god you were here to open my eyes to the fact nobody anywhere, not even the countries these people are coming, from have any border control or immigration policy.

Ya. We should be the first example for other countries to care for all people. Crazy huh?

Ya. We should be the first example for other countries to care for all people. Crazy huh?
We should take in everyone from everywhere with no questions asked. In fact if hey rape and murder we should give them more people to rape and murder because that’s their culture and who are we to judge

I get that, but if you had a family and lived in El Salvador what would you do?

Find like minded people, try to group up and make my country or at least community a better place. The good should outnumber the corrupt, they just don't have that unifying force or sense of hope/capability.
I imagine it'd be like Santa Poco vs. El Guapo's gang at the end of The Three Amigos.

You’ve had this explained to you repeatedly. You’re lying, stupid, or trolling.

Once more: people who come to the US and apply for asylum are not illegal immigrants. If you say otherwise, you are lying.

justin-timberlake-cry-me-a-river.gif

We should take in everyone from everywhere with no questions asked. In fact if hey rape and murder we should give them more people to rape and murder because that’s their culture and who are we to judge

That's a mighty fine strawman you have their sir.

Going to the extreme off the start huh? That's human nature to have murders and rapist like you said. That a small percentage compared to all the good and hardworking people of the world.

Sad you jumped straight to the negatives of fellow humans instead of all the positively things we share. SMH

Back