Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

This is a non-sequitur. Economic migrants can and do apply for asylum, and if they do, they are asylum-seekers. This is international law and we are signatories to it. It goes back to the 1950s and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

You can repackage it all you want, they're intering the country illegally. If the Obama admin and who ever else consider them to be legal asylum seekers, why wasnt something done over that 8 year period?

Obama wanted every illegal he could get, and they thought the had the election rigged so they didn't foresee the illegal faucet of new dem voters being choked because Hillary would have opened it wider.

Now you have an administration that values Americans more than foreigner's with the same immigration laws.

It's the Democrats fault for assuming they had successfully rigged the election.

Last edited by a moderator:
America com

You can repackage it all you want, they're intering the country illegally. If the Obama admin and who ever else consider them to be legal asylum seekers, why want something done over that 8 year period?

Obama wanted every illegal he could get, and they thought the had the election rigged so they didn't foresee the illegal faucet of new dem voters being choked because Hillary would have opened it wider.

Now you have an administration that values Americans more than foreigner's with the same immigration laws.

It's the Democrats fault for assuming they had successfully rigged the election.
It's not up to the executive whether somebody is an asylum seeker. That is defined by international law. If a person goes to the authorities and claims to be seeking asylum, they are an asylum seeker. It is then up to the system to accept or reject the seeker.

It's not repackaging- that's what the package is, and has been for many decades.

These parents need to stop separating themselves from their children with their illegal activities.
Latinos are incapable of following the law or filling out paperwork and waiting. Suggesting otherwise is racist.

Latinos are incapable of following the law or filling out paperwork and waiting. Suggesting otherwise is racist.

Some of the south American countries aren't like that. But Mexico and middle America sure are.

And I'm a quarter latino.

So Trump doesn't lie constantly?

Yeah he lies, but you are wayyyyyyy too affected by it. Almost nothing he does actually has any meaning to you except for you being upset about it. I wasn't on this board when Obama was in office, but I would have said the same thing to people bitching about him too.

It's not up to the executive whether somebody is an asylum seeker. That is defined by international law. If a person goes to the authorities and claims to be seeking asylum, they are an asylum seeker. It is then up to the system to accept or reject the seeker.

It's not repackaging- that's what the package is, and has been for many decades.

It's more complicated than that. If you were correct than a fucking Sicario can walk over the border as an "asylum" seeker and get all the compassion and empathy a leftist can produce. You aren't something because you claim to be it, but I guess the left has a pretty big problem with that reality dont they....

Obvious bleeding heart Liberal tactic is obvious.

Yes, criminals will be separated from their children. Is normal.

America was developed by immigrants who left oppression to start with. The hypocrisy is out of control .

Muricans made it over the bridge only to blow it up before others could do the same. Shame on you.

Last edited:
America com

You can repackage it all you want, they're intering the country illegally. If the Obama admin and who ever else consider them to be legal asylum seekers, why wasnt something done over that 8 year period?

We are humans first murican boy. Everyone fleeing death or extreme poverty should have a chance to improve their lives and their families just like you would.

It's more complicated than that. If you were correct than a fucking Sicario can walk over the border as an "asylum" seeker and get all the compassion and empathy a leftist can produce. You aren't something because you claim to be it, but I guess the left has a pretty big problem with that reality dont they....
You shouldn’t talk about this if you Don’t know how it works. There is a hearing and a process to determine if they get to stay or not.

You're just sucking your own dick here. Saying things doesn't make them true, and in your case, it makes you look really stupid and ineffectually aggressive, like a mouse or a small crazy woman.

We make determinations as to the validity of the claims of the asylum seeker. They are an asylum seeker upon claiming that they are seeking asylum, and then we decide whether they should get asylum.

The problem here is that you are such an idiot and scared child that you cannot see things for what they are. A person seeking asylum is an asylum seeker. How they do that is by reporting to a proper authority that they are seeking asylum. That's what makes them what they are, is that they are the thing we call them. It's true by definition, in other words.

The determination is made after the fact of the seeking of asylum. And very few people get by our standards and our limits. Recognizing the seeking of asylum is not a liberal function of human behavior, it is an obvious factual conclusion.

What a POS. Your administration is the one currently spear heading this enforcement. Don't blame it on Democrats.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ms-forced-family-separation-law-on-the-nation

I voted for him but even I disagree VEHEMENTLY at this action that HIS administration took.

Would it have killed them to....oh I don't know....KEEP THE FAMILIES TOGETHER and SEND THEM BACK?

I mean seriously.....What is incarcerating the Mother and Father going to do?

Does Trump seriously believe that incarceration is a DETERRENT from illegal immigration?

These are people that are escaping certain death and suffering from where they're coming from. I think they would prefer incarceration to going back and getting a bullet in the head.

Maybe if Trump tries to do something about the Cartels, these immigrants don't have to flee for their lives across our borders illegally.

EDIT : All that said however, I did notice this :

Some migrants have admitted they brought their children not only to remove them from danger in such places as Central America and Africa, but because they believed it would cause the authorities to release them from custody sooner.

Others have admitted to posing falsely with children who are not their own, and Border Patrol officials say that such instances of fraud are increasing.

If that's truly the case, then I don't blame Trump for taking this approach.

But that doesn't mean I like it. I just wish there was a better way like just sending them back where they came from or something....

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180617_132654_01.jpg

If it’s so nice in there, why won’t they let the members of Congress who’ve attempted to inspect them in? Why are children attempting suicide, having mental breakdowns?

Taking children from parents by the thousands is EVIL.

Source on any of what you just said?

You say that, but yet you can't even read direct statements that go against the very thing you're criticizing someone for.

Me - Specifically says something is not feasible.

You - Specifically argues that my position is that it is feasible.

<Kpop775>

As I said, the logical line seems quite clear, and especially so, given the current policies of the officials of another nation your reflexively dickride......

Source on any of what you just said?
Apparently today (2 hours ago) after weeks of trying the Dem congress members finally got in:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...uing-with-cops-literally-banging-on-door.html

We will see what they have to say.

Precious coverage: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senato...detention-center-refugee-children-2018-06-04/
Or just google it, it’s been all over the news that isn’t Fox

I’m really surprised you haven’t heard of this.

Suicide and other issues:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-border-migrant-shelter-20180614-story.html

If the people seeking asylum don't want to get separated, they should just stop at the Mexican border. it's beautiful this time of year.
But that’s funny thing about all of this. Asylum seekers aren’t the same as “illegal immigrants”. They are attempting to enter the country legally. What the fuck is it with conservatives and context?

Apparently today (2 hours ago) after weeks of trying the Dem congress members finally got in:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...uing-with-cops-literally-banging-on-door.html

We will see what they have to say.

Precious coverage: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/senato...detention-center-refugee-children-2018-06-04/
Or just google it, it’s been all over the news that isn’t Fox

I’m really surprised you haven’t heard of this.

Suicide and other issues:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-border-migrant-shelter-20180614-story.html

So the source is one guy called Antar Davidson. Who's that?

Edit: Oh he has a public facebook.

Oh he's a political activist.

Screenshot_2018-06-17-16-13-18.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back