Trump crying about Stephen Curry... lol

You're unhinged lol.

1. Word Root of emit. The Latin word mittere,meaning “to send,” and its form missus give us the roots mit and miss. The moon sure does send light to the earth genius

2. He references the number of stars to Abraham... that is not in the creation story. Are you being dishonest with your arguments or just ignorant?

Holy shit, you're still trying?

He calls the moon a light. The moon is not a light. Is this so hard for you to admit? Whether or not the moon emits light, he called the moon a light, saying it rules over the night. This is also false, considering the moon is in the daytime sky, it's just not usually visible. An easy mistake to make, not so much for God.

He tells Abraham about how Abraham's descendants will number like the stars. God apparently, looking at the current Jewish population, that there were 15 million stars. lol.

I await your cogent refutation of the other Genesis examples I brought up, like the Earth being created before light, the fact that god seems to think the sun is not a star, that mammals were created before reptiles, etc etc etc.

This is hilarious, your pretzel twisting.

I Can't think of a "garden plant" that grows larger, can You? Also you've already been caught lying about me. You're trashy. I likely won't respond to you but to point out obvious mistakes you make in your attempt to slander Christianity

A. The mustard seed is not the smallest seed by any stretch, something the creator of all plants should probably tell his son, lest he look foolish.

B. The mustard seed is typically regarded to grow into a shrub, or a tree in appearance. There are bigger shrubs and trees than the mustard seed's growth.

If pointing out the glaring errors in your divinely ordained text is slander, then maybe you should apologize to the folks of all the other religions that you dont believe in.

well it was a clock, the kid trolled for attention & got it.

he could have, but you can make the argument that he saw it as an opportunity to ease aforementioned tensions.

you really believe Muslim folks, especially Americans weren't happy that the president reached out & was diplomatic about it all?
I think everyone knew it was made to look like a fake bomb, even Muslims.

Were American Muslims happy? I don't know. It depends. If they cared about the truth, probably not. If they wanted Ahmed to get off scot free with no repurcussions, then they were probably happy that Obama supported Ahmed's actions.

It always applies. In context of course. What I mean by that... There is a part in the old testament where God tells the Israelites to kill EVERYBODY. Not to spare a living thing including cattle. This was for a particular people. Surely you can't single out verses like that to say Jews should kill EVERYBODY on earth and ALL cattle besides their own. That was an extreme example, just used that to make it clear.

Ok. So the part about government being ordained by god doesnt apply now, because it isnt the context.

I think everyone knew it was made to look like a fake bomb, even Muslims.

Were American Muslims happy? I don't know. It depends. If they cared about the truth, probably not. If they wanted Ahmed to get off scot free with no repurcussions, then they were probably happy that Obama supported Ahmed's actions.

yeah, like I said, it was a clock that looked suspicious, but he didn't threaten anyone with it & has a history fucking with computers & electronics - I mean look at him, a typical geek.

he knew what he was getting into & trolled for the reaction he knew he would get. who knows, maybe he's experienced prejudice, being called a terrorist & shit, & that fueled his desire to troll.

& c'mon Rip - you know what I'm getting at here. Muslims are public enemy #1 & have been for over a decade. it's easy to come to the conclusions that the innocent ones would want to hear about good news for a change. hence why I believe Obama capitalized on the opportunity to ease tensions.

I guess you wouldn't understand what I'm saying because I'm a "yankee" here in NYC surrounded by all sorts of people, Muslim folks included.

It always applies. In context of course. What I mean by that... There is a part in the old testament where God tells the Israelites to kill EVERYBODY. Not to spare a living thing including cattle. This was for a particular people. Surely you can't single out verses like that to say Jews should kill EVERYBODY on earth and ALL cattle besides their own. That was an extreme example, just used that to make it clear.
So god asked jews to commit genocide? Ironic.

yeah, like I said, it was a clock that looked suspicious, but he didn't threaten anyone with it & has a history fucking with computers & electronics - I mean look at him, a typical geek.

he knew what he was getting into & trolled for the reaction he knew he would get. who knows, maybe he's experienced prejudice, being called a terrorist & shit, & that fueled his desire to troll.

& c'mon Rip - you know what I'm getting at here. Muslims are public enemy #1 & have been for over a decade. it's easy to come to the conclusions that the innocent ones would want to hear about good news for a change. hence why I believe Obama capitalized on the opportunity to ease tensions.

I guess you wouldn't understand what I'm saying because I'm a "yankee" here in NYC surrounded by all sorts of people, Muslim folks included.
Yeah, I think we just disagree here.

Whatever @ripskater is, he's clearly no coward. He puts his views out there knowing he'll get attacked every day.

As far as talking about facts, you failed to do so in the comment I quoted. You made use of a logical fallacy, false dilemma, and cited no facts whatsoever.

He is a coward becaus he has never responded to any of my comments attacking his arguments.

And what facts am I to cite? The many times Christians tell me that God allows good and bad to happen at the same time for whatever reason?

Christians use religion to validate whatever shitty goals they have and to justify their failures. Religion is for the weak.

Lol you really thought you had something there didn't you... I don't think about such things. God gives and God takes away.

Job 1:21 And he said, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”

I applaud your blind faith. I wish I was as simple minded as you. I really do.

I don't follow Canadian poliltics outside of hearing about the SJW stuff. Has the country improved under his control? I'm a man of results
IMF predicts Canada will pass the U.S. to top G7 growth this year
"The IMF now expects Canada’s gross domestic product to grow 2.5 per cent this year, leading G7 growth, according to its latest World Economic Outlook. That’s up from the prior forecast of 1.9 per cent released in April."

"On a country specific basis, the big loser seems to be the United States. The IMF forecasts the U.S. economy will grow 2.1 per cent in 2017, down 0.2 percentage points from its April forecast. Growth is expected to be 2.1 per cent in 2018, down from a prior estimate of 2.5 per cent."

He is a coward becaus he has never responded to any of my comments attacking his arguments.

From what I've seen, your arguments are crap. The one I responded to was an obvious logical fallacy.

And what facts am I to cite?

It's your standard. You're the one who made an issue about talking about facts and then proceeded to talk about everything but facts. Not me:
I rather talk about facts than fiction.

From what I've seen, your arguments are crap. The one I responded to was an obvious logical fallacy.

It's your standard. You're the one who made an issue about talking about facts and then proceeded to talk about everything but facts. Not me:

What kind of facts do you want? I am speaking from personal experience. Surely you can comprehend that. Christians, and most religious people for that matter, pick and choose what they want from their rule books. Whatever to make them feel safe and give them hope. Living in denial of physical facts and choose blind faith instead. Tell me I am mistaken.

EDIT: That is my whole argument. And I am 100% sure I am correct because I can guarantee you do not follow every rule of your rule book.

What kind of facts do you want? I am speaking from personal experience. Surely you can comprehend that. Christians, and most religious people for that matter, pick and choose what they want from their rule books. Whatever to make them feel safe and give them hope. Living in denial of physical facts and choose blind faith instead. Tell me I am mistaken.
You're the one acting as if you only wanted to talk about facts. You went out of your way to emphasize that. So direct your questions to yourself please.

I'm simply pointing out that your actions don't back up your words. Your comments have been opinion, not fact, and they have been based on obvious logical fallacies.

You are trying to assume a superiority you have yet to demonstrate.

You're the one acting as if you only wanted to talk about facts. You went out of your way to emphasize that. So direct your questions to yourself please.

I'm simply pointing out that your actions don't back up your words. Your comments have been opinion, not fact, and they have been based on obvious logical fallacies.

You are trying to assume a superiority you have yet to demonstrate.

Round and round we go. You chimed in on my comment and can't deny you follow your rule book to your liking. That was my whole argument, and you know I am right. You might as well cut the shit with your redundant verbage.

Round and round we go. You chimed in on my comment and can't deny you follow your rule book to your liking. That was my whole argument, and you know I am right. You might as well cut the shit with your redundant verbage.
So your argument is what? That I don't live up to my own rulebook?

You're the hypocrite here. You said you only like to talk about facts, but in a half dozen posts responding to me you haven't made any factual claims at all. None. Not one. It's been all opinion, guesses, speculation, and irrational arguments. Someone who poses as a rationalist shouldn't be making obvious logical errors.

Learn to follow your own self stated rules before you worry about me following mine, you lightweight excuse for a free thinker.

Lebron is a pussy.

Now if someone like MJ or Kobe speaks out against Trump, that's some real people talking.

In case no one has let you know, kobe shitted on this fuckin joke of a president too

There is no better proof that America is full of retards than trump being elected president. One retarded piece of shit to rule them all

Trump is not crying. Trump is simply going on the offensive against his political enemies. The left doesn't like that, so they label it as "crying."

Yes cause when conservatives get smack in the face with facts they dont cry "fake News" like the dummies they are right? You could have a video tape with audio on it and the idiots will still cry "fake news".

Holy shit, you're still trying?

Figures you wouldn't answer to the lie you said about me. You're dishonest and have been shown to be a few times that you ignore. You said I was replying in other threads while ignoring your reply to me. Was that true or were you lying?

Back