Trump could live to 200!!

Who gives a fuck how tall he is or how much he weighs? Guess what? Fighters height and weight magically change all the time from report to report. Same with other pro sports players.

Is this really how low it has become? This fake daily outrage is damn right pathetic.

We get it, you and your ilk will hate America for the next 3 to maybe 7 years.
Fat presidents have always been an issue and made fun. the last fatso was bill Clinton and it was an issue. The shows and comedians constantly made Jokes about it. Trump is even fatter than Clinton.

Who gives a fuck how tall he is or how much he weighs? Guess what? Fighters height and weight magically change all the time from report to report. Same with other pro sports players.

Is this really how low it has become? This fake daily outrage is damn right pathetic.

We get it, you and your ilk will hate America for the next 3 to maybe 7 years.
Trigger level defcon5 .... holy hell man , as I said in my post , not important but funny

you sound like a.guy who really needs to.get laid lol

Change the Constitution and give him six more terms, obviously.

Dire Orange uber alles.

Fat presidents have always been an issue and made fun. the last fatso was bill Clinton and it was an issue. The shows and comedians constantly made Jokes about it. Trump is even fatter than Clinton.

Not funny.

thebigtaft.jpg

Well now that the 25th is out the window I guess it's back to Russian collusion

25th isn't dependent on the whims of a partisan doctor who declares a fast food gobbling fat fuck to be fit.

Much to your dismay.

He needs a safe space .....desperately

Does anyone remember when Donald Trump was a mere man? Not the subject of our love and admiration or hatred and loathing?

Why should we care when a man of admitted excess passes away? Are we all stuck that deep into the shallow waters of Trump's narcissism that this is worth arguing over?

The only person who could really love such a thing is the one seeking that much attention.

200 is a blood pressure I'm guessing

Ah, I see the liberals have ran out of things to cry about.
I think most people are over the "Trump is Hitler" garbage. Speaking for myself, it's mostly just fun to mock what an insecure bully he is.

You guys are splitting hairs. I work with a guy 6'3" 285 and he is a wall of a man. Trump could hide behind him. Take these pics of young athletes and move all Trump's goo into his calves, thighs, arm, shoulder and back muscles and they're the same exact fucking size. This is silly.

Back