Trump Commutes sentence of fraudster in second use of clemency

If your point is the white collar criminal should do the hard the kid knocked over the store got in the same jail I agree..... However f you think armed robbery is over punished im not sure that I do

I would be in full agreement for treating financial criminals to the mandatory minimum system that those hard on crime folks are so fond of as well

I am not saying armed robbery is over punished. But after seeing the carnage caused by the Ponzi scheme in my area. Id say White Collar crime is WAY under punished

I am not saying armed robbery is over punished. But after seeing the carnage caused by the Ponzi scheme in my area. Id say White Collar crime is WAY under punished

The way that crimes are punished has never made a whole lot of sense to me. For example, I had a friend growing up who ended up robbing a convenient store armed with a shotgun and got a 22 year prison sentence, even though nobody was hurt. Another guy I knew killed a 17 year old with a baseball bat in a street fight and got 7 years.

Both are awful crimes. But something about that does not sit right with me.

Another public reminder to Flynn to keep quiet in case he missed the Arapaio pardon.

He clarified what he meant, though- I jumped the gun on that one a little. I can respect a difference in opinion on how the judge should handle sentencing, but what I wouldn't respect is pretending this dude wasn't completely aware of the child immigrant labor stuff, despite there being no criminal charges on them.

Yeah, saw that, i jumped in on the first post - hadn't read the whole thread before commenting. It's a flaw of mine, but one I have no intention of fixing.

Yeah, saw that, i jumped in on the first post - hadn't read the whole thread before commenting. It's a flaw of mine, but one I have no intention of fixing.
ha, me too dude

Financial fraud is not a crime in the Trump camp... Otherwise he'd be serving a decade or two himself

Back