Trump building in Panama tied to Russian mafia, international crime: report

If Trump is hanging out with currently wanted Fugitives, that is another topic altogether. I am speaking about buying RE, living there, using every normal day services, even if you are a supposed bad ass gangster.

I am sure the people that rented out that swank Santa Monica beach front apartment to Whitey Bulger and his GF did not know who he really was. I dont do background checks on all the new friends I make either.

I don't think it's another topic at all. It's all connected.

So, let me get this straight.

People affiliated with the Russian mob, are staying at some of the most well known properties in their countries, which are owned by Trump. This is definitive proof of Trump being in bed with the Russian mafia.

Over a hundred million dollars flows from parties with interests in uranium one, directly to the Clinton's sham charity, yet, that is perfectly reasonable and not suspicious at all.

Just wanted to make sure the hypocrisy of the left was still astounding. Thanks.

I don't think it's another topic at all. It's all connected.

If you goal is implicate Trump in some illegal activities, then yeh, you can use that. But you will have to go above and beyond just that. I am only speaking about gangsters paying for stuff. They are still allowed to spend their money.

We have a fair housing act in this country. If this is the 80s, and I am selling my house in NJ, and John Gotti comes to the open and is crazy about the location, and says to me," Hey, Im John Gotti, you probably see me on TV going to and from the court house. I want to put down an offer." I am not allowed to say back to him, "No Sir, I cannot in good conscience because you are a mob upped thug drug pusher."

I have to find some other excuse. It is not up to me to pass judgement like that. It be against the law for me to do that, even if I think I know where that money comes from.

If you goal is implicate Trump in some illegal activities, then yeh, you can use that. But you will have to go above and beyond just that. I am only speaking about gangsters paying for stuff. They are still allowed to spend their money.

We have a fair housing act in this country. If this is the 80s, and I am selling my house in NJ, and John Gotti comes to the open and is crazy about the location, and says to me," Hey, Im John Gotti, you probably see me on TV going to and from the court house. I want to put down an offer." I am not allowed to say back to him, "No Sir, I cannot in good conscience because you are a mob upped thug drug pusher."

I have to find some other excuse. It is not up to me to pass judgement like that. It be against the law for me to do that, even if I think I know where that money comes from.

Actually, unless the money is legal tender(on the books) you can't just spend your money.

The Panama Papers contained many documents of properties that used Trump's name, yet had no direct connection to Trump himself.

The problem is, Trump brands his name and sells it to people all over the world, getting paid millions for it, while the investors are the ones that manage and take the risks, while capitalizing on his name.

Actually, unless the money is legal tender(on the books) you can't just spend your money.

Technically you are correct. However, until you are proven guilty, you have to be treated like everyone else. If the regulations at some place dont require that I do such a background check on you so extensively, and deep, that I can go to the DA or consulate and collect a bounty on you, then I can treat you no differently than a normal person.

The Panama Papers contained many documents of properties that used Trump's name, yet had no direct connection to Trump himself.

The problem is, Trump brands his name and sells it to people all over the world, getting paid millions for it, while the investors are the ones that manage and take the risks, while capitalizing on his name.

No, no, no.

Russian mobsters stayed in a hotel with Trump's name on it, in Russia. Trump is an international Crime Lord. Open and shut case, really.

I remember a similar case, where members of the Yakuza ate at a McDonalds way back. It didn't take long for the FBI to connect the dots. Ray Kroc was exposed, convicted on charges ranging from money laundering, to murder, and died in prison.

The clock is ticking, Mr. President.

Donald Trump is following in the footsteps of other republicans like Nixon and Reagan.

All corrupt slimey mother fuckers

It's over now!
Take that Republicucks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back