Trump building in Panama tied to Russian mafia, international crime: report

Who cares? Corruption is rampant in just about every country in south America.

It would be nice if when your god king does shady shit, you on the right would express what you actually think. You guys show nothing but sarcasm, and a pfffft nature.

Did it make you angry when Obamabots and Clintonites did the same for their lords?

Trump didn't actually do anything here tho...

Trump didn't actually do anything here tho...

Except, like with his other properties, remaining willfully ignorant on who is financing and involved in the operation. How many times does this need to happen before Trump fans admit there is a pattern?

Weird that you would still make this thread complaining about Trump then

I didn't realize when someone has ties to international criminal organizations they openly admit it to the media.

Do you have any source of this happening before?

I'm ok with our government working with other governments. That's called diplomacy.

It's an issue for me when our President has personal connections to foreign criminal ogranizations.

That is exactly the same thing going on with the saudis, Turkish deep state, israel, and both parties.

Do you want to see the evidence of Obama, the DNC, and Fethullah Gulen's charter schools?

Of Saudi ARAMCO and the RNC?

Of Israeli lobby groups connections to a list of politicians from both parties?

It would be nice if when your god king does shady shit, you on the right would express what you actually think. You guys show nothing but sarcasm, and a pfffft nature.

Did it make you angry when Obamabots and Clintonites did the same for their lords?
I don't get angry over politics.

That is exactly the same thing going on with the saudis, Turkish deep state, israel, and both parties.

Do you want to see the evidence of Obama, the DNC, and Fethullah Gulen's charter schools?

Of Saudi ARAMCO and the RNC?

Of Israeli lobby groups connections to a list of politicians from both parties?

It's exactly not the same thing though.

I don't get angry over politics.

Oh, so you did not see a problem with Obama's reckless actions then, right? Some of this is not politics, some of it is legitimate harm done upon the American people. I'm sure you were here, angry about the Obama whores excusing all the terrible shit he did...

I didn't realize when someone has ties to international criminal organizations they openly admit it to the media.

Do you have any source of this happening before?

Wow you're actually serious, and not just trying to make some shitty point? Trump must be on the verge of some big charges eh? Is This it?

Wow you're actually serious, and not just trying to make some shitty point? Trump must be on the verge of some big charges eh? Is This it?

I think it's more surprising that you'd just take their word on it at this point.

Trump's team has been very busy stumbling over their lies.

Suspected Criminal: I didn't do it

You: Ok I believe you case closed, look no further.

Except, like with his other properties, remaining willfully ignorant on who is financing and involved in the operation. How many times does this need to happen before Trump fans admit there is a pattern?

You say willfully ignorant. So You admit he was unaware of hiring a criminal element, but then youb ay there is a pattern. Which is it?

I think it's more surprising that you'd just take their word on it at this point.

Trump's team has been very busy stumbling over their lies.

Suspected Criminal: I didn't do it

You: Ok I believe you case closed, look no further.

What crime has he commtted and what evidence is there for it?

I'll assume you're salivating over nothing per usual

What crime has he commtted and what evidence is there for it?

I'll assume you're salivating over nothing per usual

So it's just a coincidence that this is the fifth or sixth Trump property that we know of that Russian mafia has conducted operations out of then?

So it's just a coincidence that this is the fifth or sixth Trump property that we know of that Russian mafia has conducted operations out of then?

Do you have anything to suggest otherwise? Do I just have to connect enough dots? Guilty until innocent right?

Back