Trump building in Panama tied to Russian mafia, international crime: report

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ama-tied-to-russian-mafia-international-crime

trump-gif-update.gif

Investors and customers of the Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower in Panama City carried deep ties to organized crime and drug trafficking, according to an NBC News and Reuters joint investigation.

A Brazilian real estate salesman who partnered with the Trumps to attract condo buyers for the tower told NBC that the Trumps and others connected to the project were unaware that he was attracting shady investors to the project, but that they never asked any questions.

“I had some customers with questionable backgrounds,” said Alexandre Ventura Nogueira, who spoke to NBC on camera but under disguise from an undisclosed European city.

“Nobody ever asked me. Banks never asked. Developer didn’t ask and (the) Trump Organization didn’t ask. Nobody ask, ‘Who are the customers, where did the money come from?’ No, nobody ask.”
The Reuters and NBC News investigation said it found no indication that the Trump family or the Trump Organization engaged in any illegal activity or know of the backgrounds of people who did have links to organized crime.

In a statement in response to the investigation, the Trump Organization distanced itself from the Panama project.

“The Trump Organization was not the owner, developer or seller of the Trump Ocean Club Panama project,” the statement said. “Because of its limited role, the company was not responsible for the financing of the project and had no involvement in the sale of units or the retention of any real estate brokers.”

I always knew he was a wannabe Mafioso, but a real one too? Interesting stuff.

Doesn’t Trump just sell his name to these hotels and that’s it?

I was going to stay here once and could have swore that’s what I read about this place online.

Doesn’t Trump just sell his name to these hotels and that’s it?

I was going to stay here once and could have swore that’s what I read about this place online.

Russian mafia operated out of Trump Tower in NYC between 2011-2013.

How many buildings and properties of Trump's do Russian mafioso have to have ties to before you admit it's not some strange coincidence?

How many buildings and properties of Trump's do Russian mafioso have to have ties to before you admit it's not some strange coincidence?

That's kind of my point is this Trumps property or just someone who bought a license to use the name?

Honest question.

Where is the outrage for the open relationship the RNC has with the Saudis, the DNCs open relationship with the Turkish deep state, or both the RNC and DNCs open relationship with Isreal?

I will make you a deal, when our law enforcement equally goes after all foreign influence in our government, I will rail against trump with you over this issue.

Honest question.

Where is the outrage for the open relationship the RNC has with the Saudis, the DNCs open relationship with the Turkish deep state, or both the RNC and DNCs open relationship with Isreal?

I will make you a deal, when our law enforcement equally goes after all foreign influence in our government, I will rail against trump with you over this issue.

I'm ok with our government working with other governments. That's called diplomacy.

It's an issue for me when our President has personal connections to foreign criminal ogranizations.

Basically said Trump had no involvement or knowledge of it. ..

This is NOT it.....better luck tom

Alexandre Mafioso Nogueira by arms embargo

Trump thought he got away with it until NBC caught him with their investigation. International crimes will not go unpunished, next Matlock to prosecute.

“The Trump Organization was not the owner, developer or seller of the Trump Ocean Club Panama project,” the statement said. “Because of its limited role, the company was not responsible for the financing of the project and had no involvement in the sale of units or the retention of any real estate brokers.”

Oh that solves it, I mean if they had criminal ties they would clearly announce it in a press release.

Trump should not have done mafia stuff, that was very bad of him.

It would be nice if when your god king does shady shit, you on the right would express what you actually think. You guys show nothing but sarcasm, and a pfffft nature.

Did it make you angry when Obamabots and Clintonites did the same for their lords?

Back