Trump blasted Obama for golfing...

You believe Trump's baseless claims to feed his fragile ego, I'll believe historical statistical facts.

The media were 100% against him from day one. The whole time he ran, the media and Hollyweird went to town on him.

Polls had him definitely losing, guy put very little money into running and took few donations.

It's amazing he won

So why does the article mention they were trying to figure out if he was actually golfing.
OP article is from February 20th. They were trying to figure it out then because they realized his staff was lying about it. They seem more confident in their numbers now to say 11+ times. It's been 8 trips since his inaugeration, but they also know he golfed twice some trips too, again from social media pics and the like, which his staff then verifies retroctively, that where I think they get the 11+ and only eight weekends there. If they were only claiming 8 golfing outings then it would look like they're assuming he golfs a round when he's there, but to have him golfing more than one round some times it makes me believe they have a source now.

I had the impression that golf would happen, and it did. He's going to be the new GWB of vacations.

That being said, his 2 months in office have been extremely proactive. Obama had the control of the house and senate for 2 years, what did he do? Jack shit, because he's a corporatist. And you idiots all bought into the nice, charismatic exterior - that hid a corporatist democrat who never did anything.

Every criticism Trump has ever made against anyone else can be directly attributed to him but increased tenfold.

I had the impression that golf would happen, and it did. He's going to be the new GWB of vacations.

That being said, his 2 months in office have been extremely proactive. Obama had the control of the house and senate for 2 years, what did he do? Jack shit, because he's a corporatist. And you idiots all bought into the nice, charismatic exterior - that hid a corporatist democrat who never did anything.

What has Trump done that has been extremely proactive? Executive orders? Those can also be undone by future XO's. How much legislation has he signed in his two months? I read it was something like 8 bills, mostly of little consequence like naming post offices.

Of all the leaked info coming out, they cannot figure out if he's golfing.

Won't accept president paycheck
That's nice

In the grand scheme it isn't. But Trump made it an issue by being highly critical of President Obama whenever he golfed, as did other conservatives and many members here.

So your plan is to be a hypocrite back ?

So your plan is to be a hypocrite back ?
More to continue to highlight his and his supporters hypocrisy. Unless I die of exhaustion from doing so over the next four years.

Along those lines, remember all the issue with Michelle Obama going skiing with Malia and Sasha and how much that would cost. Well all of Trump's ADULT children (not the blacksheep though) and GRANDCHILDREN all went to Aspen this past week - with ONE HUNDRED SECRET SERVICE members in tow. Not there - Trump, Melania or Barron.

Trump made Obama's golf a staple of his 2016 critique of the President.
"I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."

And now -

President Donald Trump has made visiting his Florida golf courses a near every-weekend habit in the first month of his administration, and his aides are trying to obscure whether Trump is actually golfing during the visits.
One possible reason: Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to have time to go play golf."
"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.
And how does this compare to Obama's first month in the WH

Aides would not confirm that Trump played golf each time, but through a series of social media posts and interviews with the professional golfers who joined him, it is clear the President golfed during most of these visits. By comparison, Obama played his first round of golf as President on April 26, 2009, at Andrews Air Force Base.
And they know they're hypocrites to the point they're lying about it to hide his rounds -

The professional golfer said Trump "shot around 80" through 18 holes, eight strokes above the course's par 72 layout.
The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.
"I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.
Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politics/donald-trump-golfing-presidency/

I'm sure folks will claim not to care, and it's really a non-issue EXCEPT for the fact Trump made it a campaign issue to attack Obama on it and Obama's golfing was a regular attack front in right wing media the whole of his Presidency, and even here.

He's just checking if Obama still play it though.

Of all the leaked info coming out, they cannot figure out if he's golfing.

Won't accept president paycheck
That's nice

Hes required to accept a paycheck by the constitution.

The current line is that he will only keep $1 of it, and donate the rest to charity at the end of the year.

The man's putting up some numbers. He's the Steph Curry of golfing holidays!
Listen, Trump doesn't have time to be working for the American people, he's too busy golfing. Nobody golfs like The Donald, just beautiful golfing. Golfing like you've never seen before.

Hes required to accept a paycheck by the constitution.

The current line is that he will only keep $1 of it, and donate the rest to charity at the end of the year.

That Presidential paycheck is a joke compared to the money he's making for his businesses using the US tax payer. Someone will figure out the amount of money we've all paid to Mar A Lago for his weekly golf vacations.

That Presidential paycheck is a joke compared to the money he's making for his businesses using the US tax payer. Someone will figure out the amount of money we've all paid to Mar A Lago for his weekly golf vacations.
That is the most amazing ballsiest move ever. Trump might be the greatest snake oil salesman ever. He is funneling my tax dollars to his businesses all the while Trump Humpers will defend the shit out of him doing it. If pushed on it Trump Humpers go silent or scream but Obama ,but Shillary or now but Ryan.

fake news.... trump OWNS these courses, and he's having meetings there, and if there's incidental golf, so be it. It's like playing in his back yard FFS, these are his own courses. If I owned some property, I'de check up on it too.

Back