Every Trumper response in savvy threat he gets called out:
Beta
Libs
Cuck
Sjw
Snowflake
Safe space
And the newest one is some obscure reference to some weird sex act or device

eh, everyone around the guy says Trump works circles around them. If he wants to fly to Florida on a Sunday afternoon and play golf, who cares? He's back to work the next day. He's not on vacation.

Lmao holy delusion.

I think Trump can piss on you and tell you it's raining.

Lmao holy delusion.

I think Trump can piss on you and tell you it's raining.
Us Trump supporters are pretty into piss, don't you know? You believe any other nonsense the vagina hats tell you, you may as well believe that too.

Trump was just keeping kayfabe. lol @ the ts for being such a mark.

Trump made Obama's golf a staple of his 2016 critique of the President.
"I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."

And now -

President Donald Trump has made visiting his Florida golf courses a near every-weekend habit in the first month of his administration, and his aides are trying to obscure whether Trump is actually golfing during the visits.
One possible reason: Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to have time to go play golf."
"I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.
And how does this compare to Obama's first month in the WH

Aides would not confirm that Trump played golf each time, but through a series of social media posts and interviews with the professional golfers who joined him, it is clear the President golfed during most of these visits. By comparison, Obama played his first round of golf as President on April 26, 2009, at Andrews Air Force Base.
And they know they're hypocrites to the point they're lying about it to hide his rounds -

The professional golfer said Trump "shot around 80" through 18 holes, eight strokes above the course's par 72 layout.
The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.
"I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.
Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politics/donald-trump-golfing-presidency/

I'm sure folks will claim not to care, and it's really a non-issue EXCEPT for the fact Trump made it a campaign issue to attack Obama on it and Obama's golfing was a regular attack front in right wing media the whole of his Presidency, and even here.

he goes to the Southern White House to work

1st time. red cross ball
2nt time. golfing with Japanese President
3rd time. rally

he goes to the Southern White House to work

1st time. red cross ball
2nt time. golfing with Japanese President
3rd time. rally

Riight. Just like Bush always worked on his Crawford Ranch, but every Obama vacation was all fun and games. A 2020 political rally isn't work. It's campaigning while a month into his Presidency. Not sure the Red Cross Ball is work per se either. Dinner with Abe - sure, but why take PM Abe to Mara Lago in the first place for the weekend? So boost tourism at his resort maybe? The President has official vacation residents afterall. He's also played golf every time he's been down there - three working vacations not a month into his Presidency. Was he working with golfing with Rory McElroy? Obama's mistake was not calling wherever he was the "Insert compass direction here" White House?

Trump attacked Obama for golfing, and yet has golfed three weekends in his four weekends as President. As the article indicated, Obama didn't golf for the first time as President until late April and at the AFB, not her personal resort where he charges $200K yearly membership fees.

Riight. Just like Bush always worked on his Crawford Ranch, but every Obama vacation was all fun and games. A 2020 political rally isn't work. It's campaigning while a month into his Presidency. Not sure the Red Cross Ball is work per se either. Dinner with Abe - sure, but why take PM Abe to Mara Lago in the first place for the weekend? So boost tourism at his resort maybe? The President has official vacation residents afterall. He's also played golf every time he's been down there - three working vacations not a month into his Presidency. Was he working with golfing with Rory McElroy? Obama's mistake was not calling wherever he was the "Insert compass direction here" White House?

Trump attacked Obama for golfing, and yet has golfed three weekends in his four weekends as President. As the article indicated, Obama didn't golf for the first time as President until late April and at the AFB, not her personal resort where he charges $200K yearly membership fees.
Trump prefers his second home, which is also a resort and a golf course. Presidents can go whereever they want, Obama liked going to Hawaii and Bush liked that ranch.

Trump doesn't feel like staying in a 3star Hilton, he already has a ready built mansion, which was built as a Presidential retreat, in the first place by the original owners.

Us Trump supporters are pretty into piss, don't you know? You believe any other nonsense the vagina hats tell you, you may as well believe that too.

Are you OK bro? You are angry, right?

Trump is so incompetent, unhinged and has so many bad cabinet appointments and policy positions I really couldn't care less about him golfing. It's like number 1 million on the list ranking his faults.

I would actually prefer it if he would do nothing but golf for the remainder of his term.

How shocking from the guy that likes complaining about fake news, yet when he's caught saying untrue things he says things like "I heard it on TV" or "that's what I was told". I could never imagine such a guy being hypocritical.

What's even worse in my mind, is that he's staying at his own mansion and the secret service has to pay him to stay there. Same for Trump tower. Isn't this a conflict of interest?

What's even worse in my mind, is that he's staying at his own mansion and the secret service has to pay him to stay there. Same for Trump tower. Isn't this a conflict of interest?
No. It's a bit selfish and selfish, but its not really a conflict of interest per se.

If Trump had accomplished nothing in his first month, him "always" playing golf would be a problem, but that's not the case.

Obama on other had went off golfing after giving a brief speech/comment on James Foleys beheading.

Obama should have been in meetings with top Military officials coming up with a plan to eliminate or severely handicap ISIS.

lol no, he's enjoyed a certain lifestyle b/c of his business acumen, you just have to look to his 3rd model wife, as he gets older, every wife he's married the same age, and... why not.

Same could be said of his lifestyle, even when he campaigned for a year, he always flew back to Trump Tower no matter what.

If Trump were such a hard worker, I feel like he would sound like he knew what was going on around him more often.

Back