Trump Backs State-Level Marijuana Regulation (Pot stock increase, any experts?)

I hope he fully legalizes it before the next election. I have over 10 K in US stocks and would be thrilled if they started performing like the major Canadian players Canopy, Aphria and Aurora.

First off, I’m not too keen on the legal pot industry, hence my question to people in the know.

Washington was a bad way to say the government, my apologies.

It would improve the States situation surely. It’s probably not going to happen under trump, but I’m not sure how long the dam can be held back from it getting federal approval, especially when actual Washington sees they’ll get a cut too.

No problem.

I'm sure it will eventually be descheduled, which would be the first step - I'm not sure who has jurisdiction of those things - is that a Congressional function? FDA? DEA? Although I think the DEA is simply a law enforcement body, but I could be wrong.

As it is now, only the states that have legalized it and are taxing it will receive that revenue, as the Feds can't tax something that is illegal on their level.

Of course, as we see with a handful of (primarily blue) states right now, like NY and CA, higher state tax does alleviate the burden of said states to rely on Federal funding, so I guess in a way it's an indirect step to allowing Washington to keep more federal tax dollars.

Start investing into WEED, ACB, Aphria, Emerald Health Botanicals soon. Once this shit hits legality, you will regret not doing it this week. Keep in mind, these are Canadian Licensed Producer's I listed, But, Aurora (ACB) and WEED (Tweed canopy Growth), have international distribution deals for over 400,000kg a year roughly.

I work for Aurora via a medical clinic, and I have a fair amount of knowledge in terms of the direction this stuff is heading. I regret not getting in last year at 2$ a share; alas planning a wedding sucks.

If anything this is a big tobacco stock buy signal. Marboloro greens will be in every gas station as soon as they can legally

Start investing into WEED, ACB, Aphria, Emerald Health Botanicals soon. Once this shit hits legality, you will regret not doing it this week. Keep in mind, these are Canadian Licensed Producer's I listed, But, Aurora (ACB) and WEED (Tweed canopy Growth), have international distribution deals for over 400,000kg a year roughly.

I work for Aurora via a medical clinic, and I have a fair amount of knowledge in terms of the direction this stuff is heading. I regret not getting in last year at 2$ a share; alas planning a wedding sucks.

Thanks so much. Any clue about up and coming American pot stocks?

Congratulations on the wedding.

If anything this is a big tobacco stock buy signal. Marboloro greens will be in every gas station as soon as they can legally

Interesting, what are the tobacco stocks we should be aware of?

Thanks

gg15.jpg

Thanks so much. Any clue about up and coming American pot stocks?

Congratulations on the wedding.

Thank you, it went swimmingly.

So long as Trump and Sessions get on board, you will make $. Trying to regulate it federally is an issue because America is so large, this is why it's easier on the state level IE Colorado, and for the Feds to simply ignore charges.

California (and Washington state) is hoping to be a leading state in terms of Cannabis Growth, and there are a number of facilities itching for the green lights. I'm invested in a California facility for 100 shares, not much,but once the green light hits I'm expecting it to increase a fair amount.

Sunniva is probably your best American pot stock bet. " North American provider of medical cannabis products and services, are pleased to announce they have signed a definitive supply agreement (the "Agreement") whereby Sunniva, through its wholly-owned subsidiary in Canada, Sunniva Medical Inc. ("SMI"), has committed to sell Canopy 45,000 kilograms of premium quality cannabis annually over an initial two year period commencing in calendar Q1 2019. " https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...sign-cannabis-supply-agreement-674707653.html

Sunniva trades a bit higher than the other companies, because they have established good metrics,good potential for quarterly growths, and once legalization hits in the US, they will have their own foot hold.

In terms of Canada, try investing into our markets as we are set for legalization this year, plus international medical market. I'm not sure how to do international investments, but considering what is on the horizon, you would be foolish not to try it.

Currently, Aurora(ACB) and Tweed Canopy (WEED) are looking into technologies to result in production 1$ per gram of cannabis. Selling it here, it ranges between $6-$9 a gram pending discount or full price, and internationally Germany and Italy will pay more due to tarriffs and the high cost of needing quality cannabis. Main Side technologies to assist in extraction, as extraction is the future of vannabis (oils, creams, gum,pop, beer) are Radiant Technologies, Micron Waste management (who can turn old waste into water to refeed your plants, or pup back into sewage system which reduces your local treatment plant efforts to clean it further). Aurora is using both of these, which further reduces their production per gram.

Other Companies getting into Extraction are Phivida (at 1$ Canadian currently, drop 200$ on it and let it sit, anyone can lose 200, but imagine what you'll gain on this when they make their hippy cannabis beverages that the hippies will buy LOL), Constellation, and Coors, for cannabis infused beer. Their stock is already in triple digits, and will skyrocket at least 20-30$ over 6 months once rec hits and we figure out how to legalize the infusion in Canada (it will just be imposed limits at establishments, and total content per can).

The Green Organic Dutchman (TGOD), partnered with Aurora for the next 5 years (Option to purchase TGOD 51% over 5 years without hostile takeover as per contract), 1 million SQ ft facility for pure organic certified GMP Cannabis (to be distributed nationally and internationally due to high standards in Germany). Factor in Aurora Nordic in Denmark, 970,000 SQFT facility + , Aurora is literally a power house for global distribution, with potential into Australia as well. TGOD has the benefit of being placed into Quebec, odd since quebec is what is holding up the full legalization, however, Quebec has grated TGOD ta write offs and discounts for electricity so long as they keep their main facility there; reducing Aurora's cost per gram production once again.

The Netherlands are also looking into assisting Aurora, and Germany has already begun preparing facilities (Old bell peppers facilities, as the conditions for cannabis growth are near identical).

Aurora and Tweed are Coke and Pepsi in Canada, who becomes coke/pepsi is remaining to be seen, but they will lead the way. They also have their licenses for recreational cannabis, which had to be applied for 2 years ago, and reapplied for every two years. How many LP's in Canada knew this? Probably not all of them. Aurora, Aphria, CannTrust, MedReleaf, and Tweed all have distribution deals with Shoppers Drug Mart; our main rug pharmacy company.

Any more particular questions, just ask.

PS: POT STOCKS ARE LONG HOLDS. Do not invest with shit you can't afford to lose, and hold for a few years. You may see good short term returns, but once this shit hits 50-100$ a share over 2-5 years, you'll kick your as when you sold for 20$.

Last edited:
Thank you, it went swimmingly.

So long as Trump and Sessions get on board, you will make $. Trying to regulate it federally is an issue because America is so large, this is why it's easier on the state level IE Colorado, and for the Feds to simply ignore charges.

California (and Washington state) is hoping to be a leading state in terms of Cannabis Growth, and there are a number of facilities itching for the green lights. I'm invested in a California facility for 100 shares, not much,but once the green light hits I'm expecting it to increase a fair amount.

Sunniva is probably your best American pot stock bet. " North American provider of medical cannabis products and services, are pleased to announce they have signed a definitive supply agreement (the "Agreement") whereby Sunniva, through its wholly-owned subsidiary in Canada, Sunniva Medical Inc. ("SMI"), has committed to sell Canopy 45,000 kilograms of premium quality cannabis annually over an initial two year period commencing in calendar Q1 2019. " https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...sign-cannabis-supply-agreement-674707653.html

Sunniva trades a bit higher than the other companies, because they have established good metrics,good potential for quarterly growths, and once legalization hits in the US, they will have their own foot hold.

In terms of Canada, try investing into our markets as we are set for legalization this year, plus international medical market. I'm not sure how to do international investments, but considering what is on the horizon, you would be foolish not to try it.

Currently, Aurora(ACB) and Tweed Canopy (WEED) are looking into technologies to result in production 1$ per gram of cannabis. Selling it here, it ranges between $6-$9 a gram pending discount or full price, and internationally Germany and Italy will pay more due to tarriffs and the high cost of needing quality cannabis. Main Side technologies to assist in extraction, as extraction is the future of vannabis (oils, creams, gum,pop, beer) are Radiant Technologies, Micron Waste management (who can turn old waste into water to refeed your plants, or pup back into sewage system which reduces your local treatment plant efforts to clean it further). Aurora is using both of these, which further reduces their production per gram.

Other Companies getting into Extraction are Phivida (at 1$ Canadian currently, drop 200$ on it and let it sit, anyone can lose 200, but imagine what you'll gain on this when they make their hippy cannabis beverages that the hippies will buy LOL), Constellation, and Coors, for cannabis infused beer. Their stock is already in triple digits, and will skyrocket at least 20-30$ over 6 months once rec hits and we figure out how to legalize the infusion in Canada (it will just be imposed limits at establishments, and total content per can).

The Green Organic Dutchman (TGOD), partnered with Aurora for the next 5 years (Option to purchase TGOD 51% over 5 years without hostile takeover as per contract), 1 million SQ ft facility for pure organic certified GMP Cannabis (to be distributed nationally and internationally due to high standards in Germany). Factor in Aurora Nordic in Denmark, 970,000 SQFT facility + , Aurora is literally a power house for global distribution, with potential into Australia as well. TGOD has the benefit of being placed into Quebec, odd since quebec is what is holding up the full legalization, however, Quebec has grated TGOD ta write offs and discounts for electricity so long as they keep their main facility there; reducing Aurora's cost per gram production once again.

The Netherlands are also looking into assisting Aurora, and Germany has already begun preparing facilities (Old bell peppers facilities, as the conditions for cannabis growth are near identical).

Aurora and Tweed are Coke and Pepsi in Canada, who becomes coke/pepsi is remaining to be seen, but they will lead the way. They also have their licenses for recreational cannabis, which had to be applied for 2 years ago, and reapplied for every two years. How many LP's in Canada knew this? Probably not all of them. Aurora, Aphria, CannTrust, MedReleaf, and Tweed all have distribution deals with Shoppers Drug Mart; our main rug pharmacy company.

Any more particular questions, just ask.

PS: POT STOCKS ARE LONG HOLDS. Do not invest with shit you can't afford to lose, and hold for a few years. You may see good short term returns, but once this shit hits 50-100$ a share over 2-5 years, you'll kick your as when you sold for 20$.

You’re the man.

You’re the man.

I try. Also, depending on how your Tax Free Saving account laws work in the US, if you only have a total of a few thousand to invest this year, it may be safer to do it that way than through a broker. Keep that in mind based on how your income works, savings accounts, investments, etc.

In Canada, you can invest 5k a year tax free and recoup earnings of 19857689575689575489 , but the moment you invest more, you owe the taxes. Consider this before planning your investments as well.

Expert checking in.

I'll keep smoking regardless of the law.

Trump could do what I quoted and you would still shit on it.

I suppose "credit where credit is due" can not be given to the Tangerine Titan by all the haters.

It is more than Obama did? In the face of his own AG?

You're right, but I can empathize with no one wanting to give a literal semi-maniacal megalomaniac a smidgen of positive ink, or in this case a few typed letters of praise or grudging respect. To do so would have him parrot about it like a Orange hued Peacock endlessly on social media and spike the football at the feet of his "foes."

What is true should still be true though, even if the President is a sore loser, and often a sore winner.

I will therefore say in truth, The Donald is right this time.

Reschedule federally or you're a fucking pussy.

Also, Trump is a pathological liar. He is a flip-flopping, senile, clueless idiot cunt and there is no reason to trust anything he said to some cunt senator.

If you are going to make a post crying about someone being a fucking pussy can you at least make a post that does not sound like a total pussy having a hissy fit?

If you are going to make a post crying about someone being a fucking pussy can you at least make a post that does not sound like a total pussy having a hissy fit?

Jesus Christ
Bitches gonna bitch I guess

Pot should be legal
Trump says federal govt should hand it over to the state
Wtf I hate pot now!

What is startup costs for growers or wholesalers, or retailers? If you had to pick one out of three, which will you be?

Like 99% of issues, Trump has no principled take on marijuana and we're simply at the mercy of whatever idiot ghoul Republican he puts in charge of drug policy.

Back