Trump attacks, suggests primarying Freedom Caucus

Okay, so youre a single issue voter: you care about the future of the planet. I'm more or less the same way. At this point, I really only care about the future of this planet.

If that is the case, then your single biggest issue should be climate change. All the top minds and scientists, and even growing numbers of generals agree that climate change is the biggest threat to not only our country, but our planet as well. In that context, America has the most influence out of every country on earth in changing the trajectory of the environment. We are already seeing the worlds first climate refugees. Now imagine the sea rises 10 feet. We will have hundreds of millions of displaced people in the world with no work, and no home.
climate change is a world effort not a USA one... ok now we have a bozo for 4 years that thinks it isnt real... i dont care... it isnt going to hold up much... yeah we will get less federal funds but with the internet and crowdfunding... progress will still be made... regarding politics it is a non issue for me. I only care about geopolitics.

China is promising blue skies again... lot's of good stuff going on... USA is a major economy and is pretty damn green compared to the world. Trump isn't gonna put a single dent in the ozone or raise temperatures at all.

I don't think Trump actually knows what the Freedom Caucus is.

climate change is a world effort not a USA one... ok now we have a bozo for 4 years that thinks it isnt real... i dont care... it isnt going to hold up much... yeah we will get less federal funds but with the internet and crowdfunding... progress will still be made... regarding politics it is a non issue for me. I only care about geopolitics.

China is promising blue skies again... lot's of good stuff going on... USA is a major economy and is pretty damn green compared to the world. Trump isn't gonna put a single dent in the ozone or raise temperatures at all.

What?
http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/green/blog/bs-md-trump-climate-20170328-story.html
Trump tosses Obama plan to cut greenhouse gases, embraces coal

Sorry dude you seem to be in denial, and you've got some cognitive dissonance going on. If you care about the future of the planet, which you say you do, then Russia is not the most pressing issue regarding the future. It is climate change.

We're in a race to turn back the clock on carbon before massive irreversible damage is done, and Trump is a major setback for achieving that. He's firing coal power plants back up again which are one of the largest emittors of carbon.

What?
http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/green/blog/bs-md-trump-climate-20170328-story.html
Trump tosses Obama plan to cut greenhouse gases, embraces coal

Sorry dude you seem to be in denial, and you've got some cognitive dissonance going on. If you care about the future of the planet, which you say you do, then Russia is not the most pressing issue regarding the future. It is climate change.

We're in a race to turn back the clock on carbon before massive irreversible damage is done, and Trump is a major setback for achieving that. He's firing coal power plants back up again which are one of the largest emittors of carbon.
im not in denial... i just dont give a shit about climate change

i agree it is real... as far as i care it is being worked on... i wont comment on it... you just tried to sell me on your viewpoint and im telling you i dont care about any of it... i hope you get your way though but i wont give it a second of my time

im not in denial... i just dont give a shit about climate change

i agree it is real... as far as i care it is being worked on... i wont comment on it... you just tried to sell me on your viewpoint and im telling you i dont care about any of it... i hope you get your way though but i wont give it a second of my time

That's fine, just stopping saying your primary and only concern is the 'future of the planet'. Because if that was true, you would give a shit about hundreds of millions of people being displaced by climate change.

That's fine, just stopping saying your primary and only concern is the 'future of the planet'. Because if that was true, you would give a shit about hundreds of millions of people being displaced by climate change.
i just don't place it above foreign relations... i think the problem is being worked on by researchers around the world... im not concerned about it.... that's all... i think it is important. But there are more pressing matters.

Back