Trump and the central park 5, should he apologize?

Need the death penalty. Good people are going broke taking care of these people for life .

Halal meat for the Muslims
Conjugal visits

Costs a lot

Need the death penalty. Good people are going broke taking care of these people for life .

Halal meat for the Muslims
Conjugal visits

Costs a lot

giphy.gif

Sorry did I offend your criminal buddies .

Please please keep the bad people alive . I will work harder and pay more for you to babysit them.
What do they need a special vegetarian meal?

I mean he literally tanked an entire major sports franchise (the USFL) ruining mad people's lives

it was the 80s

Sorry did I offend your criminal buddies .

Please please keep the bad people alive . I will work harder and pay more for you to babysit them.
What do they need a special vegetarian meal?

You're going full retard, but i'm gonna ask...what the fuck are you even talking about?

You feel bad for child killers and rapist.
Want to babysit the Florida shooter for life no matter the cost .
Rich society you live.
Everywhere else has to eliminate the threat asap.

Are you on drugs?

This is probably the best example (out of a bunch) of Trump's biggest failing. He has a complete inability to admit that he's wrong. A normal, rational human being would just apologize and move on. But no, not Trump. Even in the face of indisputable DNA evidence and a confession by the actual criminal he still refuses to admit he's wrong. Just another example of how big of a piece of shit the man is.

Do you want to execute child killers and rapist?
Or babysit them for life
The thread is about five people who were released from prison because they were innocent. (And the way Trump responded to their release exoneration and release).

Why are you yelling about child molesters and halal food? Did you somehow miss everything in the thread besides the words "death penalty?"

No thanks. I'm not really into fake apologies.
I am.

Here it goes Failty.

I am so very very very sorry that you were born with such poor genetics that you only reached 5'5 in height and came out looking like Louis CK but with about 9% down syndrome. I apologize.

I mean he literally tanked an entire major sports franchise (the USFL) ruining mad people's lives

it was the 80s
The 80s were the wild wild west man. I remember organized fights at my kindergarten in the yard, girls included, where we brawled and fought and I don't remember no recess aid coming in stepping in. You know they knew... still trips me the fuck out no joke lol 1988-1989 were cray

The 80s were the wild wild west man. I remember organized fights at my kindergarten in the yard, girls included, where we brawled and fought and I don't remember no recess aid coming in stepping in. You know they knew... still trips me the fuck out no joke lol 1988-1989 were cray
I used to walk home from school in 89 and chill for like three hours until my mom got home, once a week on half days in 1st grade

I was 6

also, back then, what's a carseat?

kids also got routinely beat IN PUBLIC, always good times to laugh at

I don't think he's ever apologized publicly for anything.

Prove me wrong, internet

I used to walk home from school in 89 and chill for like three hours until my mom got home, once a week on half days in 1st grade

I was 6

also, back then, what's a carseat?

kids also got routinely beat IN PUBLIC, always good times to laugh at
Yuuuup i was always alone too in the mornings walking to the bus stop, after walking home, had my own key hahaha. No security, surveillance, cell phones to check in on or just in case. Unlike my kids who got all this and are never alone lol.

Us 80's childs had a little taste of the old days

I think by now whatever Trump says on any topic we know the opposite to be true

Back