Trump Administration Iran Strategy

The only alternative to sanctioning Iran is "rolling over like a bitch and giving them billions," as opposed to say leaving them the fuck alone? When was randomly giving them billions of dollars on the table?

Well, that was Barrack Obama's policy (which is why it was relevant)...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an international tribunal at The Hague over a failed arms deal under the time of the Shah.

He's referring to the funds that we gave back to Iran as part of the agreement. I wouldn't bother to take him seriously.

I know, because there is nothing take seriously about paying poor old Iran a shit ton of cash for nothing.

Yeah, you do realize that relief of sanctions was in exchange for compliance with the deal.....which, as verified by every single government and private source, they have complied with.

I'll take your word for it, dude. And, I'll just have faith that it's a lasting compliance that will stand the test of time.

Symbolic%20Monkeys%20Hear%20See%20Speak%20No%20Evil%20Iran%20Flag.jpg

It was their money, dingbat.

Fair is fair.

giphy.gif

I'll take your word for it, dude. And, I'll just have faith that it's a lasting compliance that will stand the test of time.

Symbolic%20Monkeys%20Hear%20See%20Speak%20No%20Evil%20Iran%20Flag.jpg

What about the word of Mattis and Dunford?

Who wrote that speech? Donald Rumsfeld? The two Donalds?

Neither can guarantee Iran's "compliance" for any amount of time.

Except Russians and the IAEA certified that Iran gave up their nuclear stockpiles.

Jesus christ, doing the opposite of Obama just makes Trump a pathetic contrarian like Chris Hitchens.

Trump's Iran strategy involves bowing down to Benjamin Netanyahu and Saudi King.

What's with the dumbasses still insisting Obama gave Iran billions? That was Iran's money all along.

Iran, Russia and Syria resisting the Zionist hegemony in the Middle East done through Jewish controlled America

Sound about right?

Trump Admin Iran strategy is asinine; we need Iran to counter Pakistan and their proxy force the Taleban. Plus Iran can be an asset against the Salafi/Wahhabi jihadists .

Trump wants to get tough with Pakistan , which is a good thing, but then he goes and tries to screw with Iran. The is needs Pakistan, because they provide a land route to move supplies from the Indian ocean to Afghanistan. If Iran and US relations can mend, we might have a chance to use Iran as the landroute.

Trump seems to have schitzophrenic thinking ; he doesn't seem to realize that opposing Iran undermines the Afghan war.

apparently this "strategy" consists of whatever president tourettes comes up with on the spot

All jokes aside. This is the high stakes political game Trump doesn't seem to fully understand.
Its very dangerous because he is playing to his base on issues that potential have an affect on American and World security/influence for decades to come.

I just don't get why you would open up the Iran deal now. When every other nation involved seem to be at least satisfied with it.
There is a time you can get tough of Iran again. It is just simply not the time now. There are so much more pressing and important issues right now.
I also don't like how he puts all his chips on the Saudis. Like Iran are the only bad guys.

I just don't get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back