Trump administration greenlights $324M border wall in Arizona

Trump supporters cant wait to foot the bill for their 324 million dollar chain link fence upgrade

Any tax dollar not buying a low income POC a steak is a good dollar for the right.

There should be a way to where if you voted for Hillary Clinton you are the one who pays for it.

You do realize there's absolutely nothing stopping you patriotic Trump voters from starting a border wall Go Fund Me, right?

We were promised countless times that Mexico would be paying for the wall.

Looks like Trump has failed to deliver on his promise.

Trump trying his best to keep his promise. You guys need a wall, everyone knows it, but libs wont admit it because it was trumps idea
Or that there is 1900 miles of border and according to this it's going to cost 10 million or so a mile. Imagine all the good you could do with that money besides dumping a bunch of concrete in the desert. There's also no way it doesn't end up costing 1.5 to 2x estimate at the very least.

I'd rather you unpatriotic never Trumpers pay for it.
Hold on - are you on wall welfare? (wall-fare, lol)

You want a wall but you want everyone else to pay for it. Always free shit for you people.

Someone else said it best - if people want this thing so badly, start a gofundme page and donate it to the government.

Soooo….

Anyone have a tally on how many Pesos Mexico has paid for the wall yet?

I'm no "Stable Genius", but I'm going guess that it's more than -1 and less than 1...

Hold on - are you on wall welfare? (wall-fare, lol)

You want a wall but you want everyone else to pay for it. Always free shit for you people.

Someone else said it best - if people want this thing so badly, start a gofundme page and donate it to the government.
<Kobe213>

You Hillary voters deserve the load.

<{MingNope}>

Walls coming homie <Moves>

I know you're trolling, but yeah, good luck with that...

Do you know how many miles that border is? I don't think a full wall will ever happen, and there is a good chance that they will find a way around it and get through if it happened (tunnels, ladders, etc.)

Trump is just doing little pieces of the wall to keep his base satisfied and act like he's actually doing something he promised he would do. I don't think even Trump is planning on actually getting the whole thing done.

So those little pieces of the wall will be a complete waste of money. That's really something to celebrate...

The best deals. That´s a lot of tacos

<Kobe213>

You Hillary voters deserve the load.

I always find it hilarious when people think someone who has served in office as a Republican, and has stated his ideology countless times, gets mistaken as a liberal every thread.

Shows you how crazy the right has shifted this past two decades policy wise.

Back